Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 15.000 english soldiers enough to conquer India.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,011
    Given: 12,791

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Fact : 15.000 english soldiers were enough to conquer India
    Not fact. You could literally go to Wikipedia and see the ethnic break down of troops from a number of battles.

Question: How do you explain the easy english conquest of India with a small army compared to the incredible number of Indian soldiers?
    I and others have answered this question already but you're so stubborn in your ignorance you prefer your fantasy.

My answer : What separat the Enghish soldiers from Indian ones is almost exclusively discipline..and a disciplined army can defeat the much larger enemy without organization. There was no school where war strategy was taught.

In India there was no culture of tactics in war actions.
    What you ignore is Indian troops fought for the British. You ignore Indians weren't a singular group under one banner.

Yes, the British had superior tactics and technology but you refuse to acknowledge other things that are just as important: Indians weren't under the same banner and the British could recruit Indian soldiers.

One without the other would have been failure.

BTW, saying in India there was 'no culture of tactics in war' reveals you know nothing. I don't know of any army in history that didn't use specific tactics. You are legitimately ignorant and stupid.

I'm tempted to post a calculus problem because I doubt you can solve it. I don't believe you were ever a math teacher.

How about my bet? Why so silent?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    It's funny how our resident math teacher likes to ramble like a lunatic toward me but is suddenly silent once I offer a bet with consequences for being wrong.

Don't be scared, bro.
    Why is the highly educated and high IQ poster Renaissance12 unwilling to take my bet?

Last Online
    Today @ 12:04 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    YNWA
    Ethnicity
    The Human Race
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,385
    Given: 2,855

0 Not allowed!

15K Englishmen aren't conquering a massive subcontinent against hundreds of millions of people without forming alliances with locals/other powers.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

=Colonel

How about we make a bet? If you could show me a source that says Cortes defeated the Aztecs with only his Spanish soldiers, I'll never post on this forum again. If I provide a source that he defeated the Aztecs with his Spanish troops AND with the help of thousands of Amerinidians you must never post on this forum again.

Do you accept my bet?
    Listen to me, you American turkey who grew up reading Marvel comics.

The question concerns India conquered by the English and not how Cortez managed to defeat the Aztecs.. Open a 3D and let's see who will post something..

Many military leaders of the past were victorious in wars where the enemy was 10 times more numerous.
    Julius Caesar, with an army of 30,000 soldiers, managed to defeat a coalition that numbered 300,000 ferocious Celtic warriors... who were nowhere near as disciplined as Roman legionaries and who didn't even have the concept of what tactics were.

In Italy, in high schools ( LICEO ) and technical institutes, 17-18 year old students study integrals, derivatives, limits, differential equations (and in the electronics course, Fourier series and Laplace transforms applied to RLC circuits which you probably don't even have the idea of what they are).

In USA calculus MOST OF THE TIMES is an option in summer math courses.. in Italy NO.. ( Source QUORA USA.. and the posts of the americans )

In Italy, infinitesimal calculus in high schools and technical institutes is a compulsory subject in the course of study for all students and IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THE BEST STUDENTS.

The final written exams concern infinitesimal calculus and its application (in TECHNICAL INSTITUTES)

Probably in your area ( where you live ) a 17-18 year old student at school high school studies monomials and polynomials and how to solve quadratic equations...

AMERICANS MATH WINNERS

Ehmm

...AND FOR AMERICAN STUDENTS WHO DO NOT HAVE ALMOND EYES In California, 2+2=5
    Last edited by renaissance12; 04-24-2024 at 07:46 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

The question concerns India conquered by the English and not how Cortez managed to defeat the Aztecs.. Open a 3D and let's see who will post something..

Many military leaders of the past were victorious in wars where the enemy was 10 times more numerous.
    Julius Caesar, with an army of 30,000 soldiers, managed to defeat a coalition that numbered 300,000 ferocious Celtic warriors... who were nowhere near as disciplined as Roman legionaries and who didn't even have the concept of what tactics were.

In Italy, in high schools ( LICEO ) and technical institutes, 17-18 year old students study integrals, derivatives, limits, differential equations (and in the electronics course, Fourier series and Laplace transforms applied to RLC circuits which you probably don't even have the idea of what they are).

In USA calculus MOST OF THE TIMES is an option in summer math courses.. in Italy NO.. ( Source QUORA USA.. and the posts of the americans )

In Italy, infinitesimal calculus in high schools and technical institutes is a compulsory subject in the course of study for all students and IS NOT AN OPTION FOR THE BEST STUDENTS.

The final written exams concern infinitesimal calculus and its application (in TECHNICAL INSTITUTES)

Probably in your area ( where you live ) a 17-18 year old student at school high school studies monomials and polynomials and how to solve quadratic equations...

AMERICANS MATH WINNERS

Ehmm
    Why are you afraid?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

AMERICANS MATH WINNERS

Ehmm
    Why are you afraid?

Referring to different periods of history is irrelevant since variables are different. Did the British use Indian soldiers, yes or no?

Did Cortes conquer an entire empire with 400-500 troops? You said yes. I told you they did so with the aid of thousands of Amerindians.

Once again, why are you afraid to accept my bet? You know better and so what's the problem? It should be easy for you.

I didn't say anything about what is taught in Italy. I said I don't think you were a math teacher. What does the Italian education system have to do with whether you're lying about your background? You're clearly stupid. Other posters have noticed besides myself.

btw, why are you afraid to take my bet? Is it because you realized you're wrong?

Either admit you were wrong, you greasy wop, or take my bet.
    Last edited by Colonel Frank Grimes; 04-25-2024 at 09:08 PM.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italian-Romance
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Country
    Italy
    Hero
    I don't need any hero..but Jesus
    Religion
    Christian-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,668
    Given: 1,754

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    Why are you afraid?

Referring to different periods of history is irrelevant since variables are different. Did the British use Indian soldiers, yes or no?

Did Cortes conquer an entire empire with 400-500 troops? You said yes. I told you they did so with the aid of thousands of Amerindians.

Once again, why are you afraid to accept my bet? You know better and so what's the problem? It should be easy for you.

I didn't say anything about what is taught in Italy. I said I don't think you were a math teacher. What does the Italian education system have to do with whether you're lying about your background? You're clearly stupid. Other posters have noticed besides myself.

btw, why are you afraid to take my bet? Is it because you realized you're wrong?

Either admit you were wrong, you greasy wop, or take my bet.
    First : The 3d concerns INDIA and not central america empire.

Second: You are an american turkey and you are not capable of approaching a historical discussion with adequate rationality and a minimum of knowledge for academic history.

I don't like wasting my time discussing history with marvel comics believers..

Try asking yourself: Why did "MEXICAN tribes" ( Tlaxcalans ) of AZTEC Empire suffer Montezuma's tyranny and previous tyrannies for hundreds of years and only with the arrival of 500 Spaniards were they able to eliminate the tyrant.

At that time 19 million people lived in those central areas America..

American turkey answer: Yes, where the "tlaxcalans" who won the war... the Spaniards SOLDIERS were doing tourism... The Spanish tourists were under Tlaxcalans command and Marvel Comics historical source explains that.....bla bla bla..

Cortes defeated Tlaxcalans and conquered their land (Battle of Tzompantepec, september 1519). In this battle was the first time a horse was killed in America. But Tzompantepec was a Spanish victory... There were another three battles between Spaniards and Tlaxcalans ( The mexicans enemy of Montezuma ) and the three were Cortes´Victories. And after, that 4 battles, and when Cortes arrived to Tlaxcala.. the Tlaxcalans decided to do an Alliance.

Cortes had to fought against every kingdom, tribe etc etc in Mexico..

It not so easy as you think... and not Tlaxcalans weren´t Cortes friend and allied to Spain only because Cortes was very nice and empathetic or because they like too much the bullfighting...

No dear, Before being friends... they were enemies and they were defeated by Cortes.. That is the history...

I know for you must be very very hard to digest... 500 Spaniards vs 19.000.000 inhabitants in Mexico.

Without Cortes and his 500 spaniards... no victory at all.
    Last edited by renaissance12; 04-26-2024 at 12:06 PM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

First : The 3d concerns INDIA and not central america empire.

Second: You are an american turkey and you are not capable of approaching a historical discussion with adequate rationality and a minimum of knowledge for academic history.

I don't like wasting my time discussing history with marvel comics believers..

Try asking yourself: Why did "MEXICAN tribes" ( Tlaxcalans ) of AZTEC Empire suffer Montezuma's tyranny and previous tyrannies for hundreds of years and only with the arrival of 500 Spaniards were they able to eliminate the tyrant.

At that time 19 million people lived in those central areas America..

American turkey answer: Yes, where the "tlaxcalans" who won the war... the Spaniards SOLDIERS were doing tourism... The Spanish tourists were under Tlaxcalans command and Marvel Comics historical source explains that.....bla bla bla..

Cortes defeated Tlaxcalans and conquered their land (Battle of Tzompantepec, september 1519). In this battle was the first time a horse was killed in America. But Tzompantepec was a Spanish victory... There were another three battles between Spaniards and Tlaxcalans ( The mexicans enemy of Montezuma ) and the three were Cortes´Victories. And after, that 4 battles, and when Cortes arrived to Tlaxcala.. the Tlaxcalans decided to do an Alliance.

Cortes had to fought against every kingdom, tribe etc etc in Mexico..

It not so easy as you think... and not Tlaxcalans weren´t Cortes friend and allied to Spain only because Cortes was very nice and empathetic or because they like too much the bullfighting...

No dear, Before being friends... they were enemies and they were defeated by Cortes.. That is the history...

I know for you must be very very hard to digest... 500 Spaniards vs 19.000.000 inhabitants in Mexico.

Without Cortes and his 500 spaniards... no victory at all.
    So you agree that 400-500 Spaniards conquered the Aztecs with the aid of thousands of Amerindians. Is that not different than what you said before?

American donkey or turkey .. You should need to study american history from Canada to Argentina.. The world is much bigger than USA...

Cortez with 400-500 soldiers managed to defeat the AZTECs who had millions of soldiers.Shaka Zulu proved that many soldiers without rifles could defeat few soldiers with rifles.

Homework for the American turkey or donkey.!!!!

Write 100 times in the notebook: I have to study more and I have to understand what I study and if I don't understand what I study ask for help from the more intelligent (me for example) and experts.
    I laughed after reading your post again. The Aztecs didn't have millions of soldiers, btw. That's you just you being typically ignorant.

You are one of the stupidest and most dishonest posters on this forum (more stupid than dishonest, though). You were wrong and instead of admitting directly you were wrong, you respond sarcasticly and yet you're inadvertently acknowledging you were wrong. You actually took a moment to research what we have been saying and, of course, you filtered the facts through your low IQ. Even when you know you're wrong, you can't directly say so.

Now research the gradual conquest of the Indian subcontinent by the British using Indian soldiers.

Or do I have to try to make a bet with you so that your lazy ass will actually spend a few minutes googling as I caused you to do with Cortes?

Banned
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 12:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,364
    Given: 3,076

0 Not allowed!

Cortez with 400-500 soldiers managed to defeat the AZTECs who had millions of soldiers. Shaka Zulu proved that many soldiers without rifles could defeat few soldiers with rifles..
    Do you think Spaniards had AR-15s? arquebeses had abysmal accuracy and reload time. I'm sure smallpox had a greater effect than Cortes's weapons against Aztecs.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information