Politics
    anti-marxist, antimanelist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 544
    Given: 335

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    Compared to sitting-duck aircraft carriers and missile defence, yes,

ballistic missiles and hypersonic missiles are relatively inexpensive game-changers. Wake up, clueless boomer!

Whenever the US or Israel invents an expensive high-tech gizmo, Russia, Iran, China will find a low-tech countermeasure.
    How many of these sitting-duck aircraft carriers were sunk by ballistic or hypersonic missiles? Exactly zero.
    How many aircraft carriers does Israel have? Also Zero.
    Your comment is irrelevant.

Russia, Iran, China invent cheap cures for their military impotence (vs their inflated ambitions) because they have to invent excuses for why they spend (supposedly little) money on bullshit militaristic fantasies while their population suffers economically.

Iran wasted far more money for this attack than Israel for its defense. A continental range ballistic missiles with 1500 km range and 500 kg warhead, as those fired by Iran, is 10 times more expensive than an AA missile with 100-400 km range and less than 1 kg warhead that Israel used to shot them down. Drones were cheaply shot with mobile AA guns, that Israel has a plenty.

Israel is among the most defended places on Earth against flying threats. The fact that Israel is very small also helps. The whole Iranian attack was a complete debacle. 1 billion dollars down the drain for a couple of holes in the desert. Israel feels free to target the next Iranian general.

Btw, I'm not a boomer, but I take that as an appreciation for my maturity and knowledge I'm imparting here.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 09:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,014
    Given: 3,758

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dviz View Post
    How many of these sitting-duck aircraft carriers were sunk by ballistic or hypersonic missiles? Exactly zero.
    Your comment is irrelevant.

Russia, Iran, China invent cheap cures for their military impotence (vs their inflated ambitions) because they have to invent excuses for why they spend (supposedly little) money on bullshit militaristic fantasies while their population suffers economically.

Iran wasted far more money for this attack than Israel for its defense. A continental range ballistic missiles with 1500 km range and 500 kg warhead, as those fired by Iran, is 10 times more expensive than an AA missile with 100-400 km range and less than 1 kg warhead that Israel used to shot them down. Drones were cheaply shot with mobile AA guns, that Israel has a plenty.

Israel is among the most defended places on Earth against flying threats. The fact that Israel is very small also helps. The whole Iranian attack was a complete debacle. 1 billion dollars down the drain for a couple of holes in the desert. Israel feels free to target the next Iranian general.

Btw, I'm not a boomer, but I take that as an appreciation for my maturity and knowledge I'm imparting here.
    Iran spent 50-100 million. Israel (+UK+USA) spent 1-3 billion.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2024 @ 10:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,383
    Given: 3,080

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    How long did it take me to respond to your posts and that faggot's?

Fast and easy.
    It's been hours and you haven't responded me so far. Where are you fast guy?

I know you are in the forum since you wrote posts in other threads after my response.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Annihilus View Post
    Iran spent 50-100 million. Israel (+UK+USA) spent 1-3 billion.
    A single IRBM is in the 50 million range. Iran fired over 100.

You're uninformed. I'm not surprised, since you consider Scott Ritter and other losers like him a source of information.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 08:47 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,339
    Given: 7,569

0 Not allowed!

A single IRBM is in the 50 million range. Iran fired over 100.

You're uninformed. I'm not surprised, since you consider Scott Ritter and other losers like him a source of information.
    Just like you consider losers from Russia with zero electorate before war and delusion of grandeur and false superiority to tell you "truth" about Russia, while parallely they donate to the army which is the enemy of Russia and support interior sabotage and terrorism. All the while sucking up delicious grants from Western foundations in exchange for their pseudo-activity for official reports. You were referring to this kind of people few times as to some kind of trusted source.

Last Online
    Today @ 12:51 PM
    Ethnicity
    European origin American
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Just like you consider losers from Russia with zero electorate before war and delusion of grandeur and false superiority to tell you "truth" about Russia, while parallely they donate to the army which is the enemy of Russia and support interior sabotage and terrorism. All the while sucking up delicious grants from Western foundations in exchange for their pseudo-activity for official reports. You were referring to this kind of people few times as to some kind of trusted source.
    When I post a source from Russia it is for that specific content and not for the person carrying it. I always crosscheck any information.

I trust no one in current Russian opposition. But here's what Russians don't understand or willingly ignore. Any opposition to Putin is a better alternative to this regime, even the fake opposition - the one hand-picked by Putin. Rotation is the only way to clear the clog in the Russian power system. At some point, a strong enough group will hit the flush button. Otherwise the politics become increasingly authoritarian and most likely end in war, because it is the easiest way to cling to power. Russia in particular, with an enormous stockpile of weapons and lots of undesirable warm bodies, it is very prone to go to war. Even disregarding the insane human cost, socially and economically, Russia is losing decades of development. Russia is walking the same path Iran went on 40 years ago.
    Last edited by dviz; 04-18-2024 at 02:46 AM.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 06:23 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turkic and Medes Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Azeri Turk
    Ancestry
    Qizilbash Turkic
    Country
    European Union
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,433
    Given: 2,732

2 Not allowed!

Aircraft carriers have not seen war in recent times otherwise we would see them crippled and struck. Just a week ago before the actual strikes of IRGC, half a billion USD worth giant Israeli Sa'ar 6 destroyer was fighting for its hundred million worth radar dome's survival against two 10K USD each Iranian Shahed drones flying right over its head. This was probably a probing attack to gather data on its radar coverage, response time, etc. There is no war going on but if it was, there would have been 50 such drones flying over half a billion worth ship while it would have been receiving 10-20 antishipping Ballistic and Cruise missiles, it would have seen the bottom of the ocean in seconds. Warfare has changed drastically, the eastern block of Russia-Iran-China is not stupid because the same kind of weaponry is being adopted by the US and its allies as well. Ukrainians refused to purchase naval missiles but rather relied upon improvised drone boats to target Russian naval ships.

Btw Israeli ships have been hit by Iran in the Past, some 19 years ago Israel ship Hanit was struck by IRGC's legacy AntiShipping Cruise missile, probably without warhead as a warning shot. Iran now operates worlds longest range anti-shipping cruise missile, anti-shipping ballistic missiles that are becoming more and more deadly because of flight data accumulation by Houthi strikes in Red Sea. So in case of actual war, which would not happen offcourse, we would see ships being sunk. Israel also possesses efficient air-launched PGMs like Rampage or Popeye missiles which it can deploy at Iranian targets on Iraqi border if Saudi Arabia allows Israel to refuel its jets over Saudi skies. Warfare is changing.

Provide evidence for your numbers?

This is an Israeli Col., an economic advisor to IDF Military telling an Israeli news agency that 1+ billion USD of Israel (4-5 Billion Shekels) was wasted on defense against Iranian strike, while Iran spent 10% of that figure. For perspective, a single arrow missile worths 3.5 Million USD, a Shahed-136 kamikaze drone worths 20,000 USD. Iranian Hypersonic Glide Vehicles Fattah or Kheibar Shikan costs 0.3 Million USD, both struck targets. Do the math.

Something else doesn't add up, here is the list of total Iranian missile tests/battle firings in the last 8 years:

2016 Exercises ... ~30 Missiles were fired.
    2020 Exercises ...~20 Missiles were fired.
    2015-2024 ~40 missiles tests between 2015-2024.
    2017 IRGC fired 6 Ballastic Missiles at ISIS targets in Syria.
    2018 IRGC fired 7 Ballistic missiles (+Drones) at terrorist targets in Iraq.
    2018 IRGC fired 7 Ballastic missiles (+Drones) at ISIS targets in Syria.
    2019 Iranian Air defense forces fired 3-4 Long-range SAMs at US RQ-4 Global Hawk to shoot it down.
    2020 IRGC fired ~15 Ballastic Missiles at US Army bases.
    2022 IRGC fired 12 Ballistic Missiles (+Cruise Missiles) at an alleged Israeli operations center in Kurdistan region of Iraq.
    2024 IRGC fired 11 Ballistic missiles at another alleged Israeli intel establishment in Kurdistan region of Iraq.
    2024 IRGC fired 14 Ballistic missiles at ISIS targets in Syria.
    2024 IRGC fired ~5 Ballistic (+Drones) missiles at targets in Pakistan.
    2015-2024 Iranian Space Agency (ISA) launched 24 Orbital Space/Satellite Launching Vehicles (SLVs) with payloads.
    2015-2021 Iranian proxy forces Houthis fired 430 Iranian made ballistic/cruise missiles, 850+ drones on Saudis/UAEs.
    2024 Iranian proxy forces Houthis fired ~100 Iranian built Cruise/Ballistic Missiles in Red Sea.

So in the last 8 years, Iran has fired some ~700+ Ballistic/Cruise Missiles and 24 Space Launching Vehicles which are hell more expensive. If we go by your theory of IRGC spending 1 Billion USD on a single strike of 70 or so missiles, then Iran must have spent roughly 15-20 Billion USD on just its missile tests/strikes and space launches in 8 years. Iran must have a secret economy of some 10 Trillion USD to afford this much costs just on its missiles considering the country is building SAMS, submarines, ships, UCAVs, tanks, etc in bulk, while funding wars in Yemen, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq .... and supplying arms to 7 countries including Russia. This makes no sense at all.

Reality is, an Iranian missile forces commander said "We Produce Missiles Like Cigars" due to adapted bulk production efficiency similar to how US and USSR were producing fighter jets in mid cold war era and then retiring and recycling them for new productions. Both adapted lean bulk production models, countries do that. This is one facility showing canisters of produced missiles, there are atleast dozen+ known ones spread across Iran.

Israelis may adopt something similar for their air defence after this eye-opening debacle. Major military complexes around the world have been crying for the cheapest possible air defense solution since loitering drones have shown up. Just days ago UK announced a 200 Million research tender for drone swarm solution. Nobody has any answer to this so far.

Most defended place on earth gets breached by missiles hitting bases after going through layers of PAC-2/3, Arrow-2/3, Iron-Dome, and David-Sling?

I will tell you what just happened, slow drones probed the air defense, exposing the radar coverage dynamics and missile launching TELs or battery locations for future plans. Missiles showed that the famous "invincible" layered air defense is depletable and will cost the enemy a Billion USD as admitted by their official, while hypersonic and maneuverable missiles will still hit the targets. Warfare is changing, so are power dynamics and nobody is stupid as some like to believe. Israel will respond to this, their strategy might be different and more conventional.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-13-2024 @ 10:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,383
    Given: 3,080

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo-Celtic View Post
    I just scanned the thread, glanced at his post, and thought that his quote was from another source (which changed squat with my *consistent* views on biases from an international organization that should be kicked to the curb), so another important mystery was solved as the whole world held its collective breath in anticipation of how the conundrum would be solved. I save my *serious* responses for Richmondbread's threads.
    Whether it was a mistake or not, you weren't being hypocritical. Your reference to the source was based on its merits and the evidence it presents, rather than its bias against Israel.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,154
    Given: 12,842

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    Whether it was a mistake or not, you weren't being hypocritical. Your reference to the source was based on its merits and the evidence it presents, rather than its bias against Israel.
    If someone says the UN can't be trusted, then they have decided there is no merit to what the UN claims. If I say A is a bunch of liars. I can't say later A isn't a bunch of liars when I like what I hear.

He got confused. It's fine. It happens. You choose to be deceptive. That's not fine.

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,154
    Given: 12,842

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    It's been hours and you haven't responded me so far. Where are you fast guy?

I know you are in the forum since you wrote posts in other threads after my response.
    You wrote something worth responding? When has that happened? I didn't even read those posts (I didn't get notifications). I have no interest in virtually raping you over and over again. I already proved my points.

However, thanks for letting me know I'm in your head.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 LastLast

Thread Information