Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,556
    Given: 6,505

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    I accused him of being a hypocrite for pooing on the UN Report when I brought it up and then being accepting of it when you brought it up.

He later acknowledged he was confused.
    I just scanned the thread, glanced at his post, and thought that his quote was from another source (which changed squat with my *consistent* views on biases from an international organization that should be kicked to the curb), so another important mystery was solved as the whole world held its collective breath in anticipation of how the conundrum would be solved. I save my *serious* responses for Richmondbread's threads.

Banned
    Last Online
    Today @ 11:55 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,362
    Given: 3,076

2 Not allowed!

Oh, an article.... Well, integration must be the future because an article was written with little evidence that it will be...

Of course, you didn't quote the article. You never do when there is something in it that you don't like, such as this:

I must be one of those experts they're referencing...

I'll believe the experts over a news article.

"But... but... I have an article..."

- desperate Kess

I have the experts, and so I win again..

Where is the rest of the article you old man?

You left out the part that negates your argument because you are a dishonest manipulator.

The rest of article which you omitted

It’s a new identity that I call ‘Israeli Haredim,'” said Rabinovitch, who organizes events for like-minded reformers. “We’re not trying to be like anyone else. We want to be ourselves but to open up to new worlds as well. We want to be involved and not just watch from the side.”

"After generations have shunned military service, more young Haredim are looking to improve their future job prospects by joining combat and intelligence units that have been set up for them. According to the military, some 2,300 enlisted during the last draft year, up from 288 in 2007. Far more are enrolling in higher education as well."

Where only a third of Haredi males had jobs as recently as 2003, the employment rate for Haredi males has now passed the 50 percent mark, according to Gilad Malach, a researcher from the Israel Democracy Institute who specializes in the community. Haredi women have traditionally been the primary breadwinners, and their employment rates are close to 75 percent, he said.

“I think it is a historic change,” Malach said. “In the past, in times of crisis, the Haredi world would deal by closing ranks and tightening the ghetto. But they realize that this just doesn’t work anymore — socially, culturally and financially.”

“According to tradition, the ultra-Orthodox worked and we need to get back to that,” said Moshe Friedman, a co-founder of KamaTech, a nonprofit that focuses on Haredi integration into Israel’s booming high-tech industry. “The grassroots movement is ahead of the politicians on this but they will slowly catch up.”

Every part is a punch to your jaw.
    Last edited by Kess; 04-17-2024 at 02:50 PM.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,360
    Given: 1,429

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post

Every part is a punch to your jaw.
    What is your problem?

Spoiler!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Ask Florstat or Cumonyourface to explain Hasidic Jews to you.

Oh, employment.... Kess got me! Yes, they have businesses, and they hire each other. They interact with the outside world as little as possible. They're not conscripted in the Israeli military, ya know?
    You got one thing right. Yes, I got you. It's stupid of you to assume that not a single Haredi Jew will integrate into Israeli society.

https://www.jpost.com/opinion/article-778429

"Yet beneath the surface, the haredi community is going through a fascinating and possibly historic phenomenon: More and more voices of either haredi rabbis or politicians have called out for major changes within their communities, while simultaneously, thousands of grassroots initiatives have been popping up around the country, led by individual or groups of haredim."

"On Sunday, a survey conducted within the haredi community found a significant shift in its attitude toward Israeli society in general during the Gaza war. The survey, carried out by the Haredi Institute for Public Affairs in collaboration with the Askaria research company, showed that nearly three-fourths of the haredi community felt a stronger sense of shared destiny with Israeli society due to the recent war. Seventy-five percent of the respondents expressed a deep connection to the “Israeli narrative,” and around 32% supported increased involvement of their community in Israeli society."

"The survey highlighted a substantial increase in support for haredi enlistment in the IDF – from 9% to 29%. Furthermore, 70% agreed that haredi individuals not studying Torah should contribute by enlisting in the IDF or doing national service. The survey also found that 58% felt the war had impacted their sense of personal security, with many considering obtaining gun licenses or joining preparatory classes for IDF service."

"When the war broke out, a significant increase in enlistment was reported, a development confirmed by IDF Spokesman R.-Adm. Daniel Hagari. All these people have since joined the IDF. This surge in enlistment aligned with the growing trend of haredi integration into broader Israeli society, with data from the Tatia haredi think tank showing that 68% of haredim support military enlistment, and that 60% believe in their community’s contribution to the state, especially during wartime."

"Dr. Nechumi Yaffe, a public-policy professor at Tel Aviv University and head of Tatia, attributed this trend to a larger and longer shift in the haredi community toward a more modern outlook. A significant portion of the community – including those who are more deeply rooted in ultra-Orthodox traditions, more insulated, and less open to the modern world – are seeking ways to assimilate further into Israeli identity, within their limits, she said. This change can be reflected in the rising numbers of haredim eager to enlist in the IDF, driven by a desire not to feel estranged from the Israeli narrative."

https://www.latimes.com/world-nation...larists-divide

“I don’t believe in separation. The gap between the Haredi and the secular is closing,” said Shoolman, 31, a student at JBH, a school that trains Haredi men to become programmers and software developers at firms like Citibank and Mobileye. “In this school, we’re exposed to many different people. It’s important to understand these worlds.”

"He added that the war and an increased reliance on technology since COVID have drawn more ultra-Orthodox Jews out of their enclaves. Haredim have attended shivas for those killed by Hamas and 4,000 have volunteered for temporary emergency service in the army since the war began in October."

"The war with Hamas has led other Haredim into the military. Rabbi Ram Moshe Ravad, a Haredi who served for 29 years and retired as a lieutenant colonel and chief rabbi for the Air Force, helped enlist Haredi volunteers for short service after Oct. 7. Most had studied in yeshiva until age 26, which had allowed them military exemptions. Some volunteers went into basic training but many took nonfighting roles like mechanics, cooks and drivers.

“The Haredim are not against the army,” Ravad said. “What’s happened over the years, especially the last few years, is people have been coming out against Haredim. All these [political] movements were saying that Haredim are against the army. So the Haredim avoided serving in the army. Now we’ve come with a different approach. Whoever wants to learn the Torah should learn, and whoever isn’t learning should come [to the army].”

Chemi Trachtenberg is a 21-year-old Haredi who enlisted three years ago. “It doesn’t matter if you like Bibi [Netanyahu] or not, if you like the Haredim or not,” he recently told the Jewish Telegraphic Agency, an international news service. “At the end of the day they [Hamas] want to kill us and we need prayers and weapons.”

The “Israelization” of the younger generation “of Haredim was already well underway when this war began,” Anshel Pfeffer wrote in a November opinion column in Haaretz. “It was only natural that those who were already less committed to cutting themselves off from society would feel shame as they saw hundreds of thousands of men and women their age being called up on the day of the [Hamas] massacre.”

I don't want to punch your dead body any further. The trend is that Haredims are integrating into Israel's society. A rise in support for Haredi enlistment in the IDF, a significant rise in Haredi enlistment during the Gaza war, schools like JBH training Haredim for modern jobs, etc. Evidence is there.
    Last edited by Kess; 04-18-2024 at 12:33 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

As I said, and you ignore, it's central to the Hasidic sects to have as many children as possible.

Stop talking about subjects you don't undertand.
    Thank you for showing how ignorant you are. "Be fruitful and multiply" is every Jew's duty, not just Haredim's, and I do know they embody the strictest interpretation of the Jewish faith.

The demographic evidence is already there. Showing the trend towards smaller families.

Random links you don't quote but just throw out there to not appear ignorant. What about them support your 'argument'?
    They are the source of my references but you are too dumb to understand.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I don't care about TUs, faggot. I just find it amusing that even when you are without question caught manipulating information you get a TUs from the same two Jews and proves my belief that it doesn't matter what you say, they'll support it simply because it's pro-Israel.
    The manipulation part is totally your fantasy.

You can write a post that you're a child murderer and they'll thumb up your post as long as it includes pro-Israel babble. That's the standard. That's why I point it out. No one else thumbs up your shabbos goy posts because they're not psychopathic 'Israel didndu nuffin' Jews.
    Oh no, I am a shabbos goy. I was expecting you to say that to me much sooner; you did it much later, probably because you did some research and learned the word.

It seems that when you oppose Hamas atrocities and dumb geopolitical opinions, you become a shabbos goy before this clown's eyes.

Go learn the term properly.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:11 AM
    Ethnicity
    turkÏc
    Country
    Ukraine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,975
    Given: 3,724

0 Not allowed!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Turkish-Karachay
    Country
    Antarctica
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    Politics
    Close to Center
    Religion
    Agnosticism
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    What is your problem?

I’m sorry, but the person you have a crush on asked for it. I was ignoring him, but shots were fired at me.

Protagonist of Persona 3 Reload Comealongwithme's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Persona User
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 516

3 Not allowed!

You were upset? lolz, faggot.

You sure do talk a lot but not about the topic.

Stay mad, Cumonyourface

I laughed so hard when you said you were upset. You were not raised to be a man.
    Any straight(and mentally sound) person would be upset by that.

>Stay mad
    >Were not raised to be a man

Drags a conversation to multiple threads, the Thread: Croatian man killed in Ireland "for speaking Croatian" being the most shameful example.
    No excuses for this. A poor man killed in Ireland for speaking Croatian has nothing to do with Israel and Hamas.

Calls Jewish persons who disagrees with his nonsense as "Zionists" and non-Jewish persons as "dumb" and "goys"

Classic loser tactic and any further continuation of it only display your utter humiliation at being disgraced and defeated. A man would take his L and move on.
    Last edited by Comealongwithme; 04-17-2024 at 08:08 PM.

Protagonist of Persona 3 Reload Comealongwithme's Avatar
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Persona User
    Country
    Japan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 279
    Given: 516

3 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kess View Post
    The manipulation part is totally your fantasy.

Oh no, I am a shabbos goy. I was expecting you to say that to me much sooner; you did it much later, probably because you did some research and learned the word.

It seems that when you oppose Hamas atrocities and dumb geopolitical opinions, you become a shabbos goy before this clown's eyes.

Go learn the term properly.
    "Shabbos" when today is not even Saturday and goy simply means nation. That is to say, Israel is... A goy! Aaah! Shocker! I know.

Essentially, its the classic loser tactic. and it screams defeat, that he lost the argument very badly, perhaps the first time ever he was disgraced publicly in such a manner.

Drag the conversation to multiple threads, he lose any credibility he had left when he hijacked the Thread: Croatian man killed in Ireland "for speaking Croatian"
    like there is no excuse for this. A poor man killed in Ireland for speaking Croatian has nothing to do with Israel and Hamas. He shamelessly hijacked that thread to one up the devastating L he took.

Label-shame anyone who doesn't agree with you, for Jewish persons, they're a Zionist and for non-Jewish persons, they're "dumb" and "goys".

Peep how he completely ignored your statement that he is gay and low. I am saying.. It's kinda sus He just might be be gay on the low. (HAHAHAHA AYO)

Also notice he acts as though he is concerned about "psychopath" Jews yet he is completely silent when his only supporter flat out says she wants to see Israel wiped off the earth in her lifetime and says the women of October 7th should take lie detector tests to prove they are not lying about being raped.

First of all that's a really f*cked up thing to say. These women are already traumatized for life after what they've gone through and experienced by what Hamas did, no empathy at all. It sounds like something a psychopath would say but Court jester Grimes won't talk about it because he really don't care about any of that. All he is seeking to do is avenge his major lost.

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread Information