"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 04:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,056
    Given: 10,319

1 Not allowed!

Default Don't I have beautiful eyes?

Apparently I have an "average " face, but my eyes are my best feature- they are hooded eyes and have neutral canthal tilt and they are even hazel and not poop brown

Unvaccinated Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Religion
    non-Abrahamic Heathen
    Relationship Status
    I have a crush on Colonel Frank Grimes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,420
    Given: 1,490

4 Not allowed!

I CFG

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Religion
    non-Abrahamic Heathen
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why did you give me thumbs up on the Picard facepalm and not in the other thread where I gave you what I think is good advice? I'm starting to think you are a masochist. There is nothing wrong with your appearance/looks.
    I CFG

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ~Elizabeth~ View Post
    Why did you give me thumbs up on the Picard facepalm and not in the other thread where I gave you what I think is good advice? I'm starting to think you are a masochist. There is nothing wrong with your appearance/looks.
    Well I'm just disappointed because I thought I had a handsome face and if I lost weight that would click. But Annie said I'm average looking face wise, so losing weight wont fix anything.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    European blend
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    mtDNA
    H1c12
    Religion
    non-Abrahamic Heathen
    Relationship Status
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Well I'm just disappointed because I thought I had a handsome face and if I lost weight that would click. But Annie said I'm average looking face wise, so losing weight wont fix anything.
    Annie who? Annie999? Ignore her. I do. She is on my ignore list.

You are a good looking man. The problem seems to be your lack of confidence. Please have your hormones checked. You need to be assertive with women. Not a brute, just assertive.
    I CFG

Last Online
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Ethnicity
    35% South Italian / 29% Finnish / 18% Norwegian / 8% Lithuanian/ 6% North Italy / 4% Sweden
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 41

3 Not allowed!

Who cares if you're average, man? Isn't that just NORMAL? lol. I can tell ya one thing, it's cool to browse a site like this to discuss stuff related to your European ancestry (lord knows we now live in a world where it's considered uncool to be a white man or you're even an evil racist who wants to hurt others or some crazy shit for caring about your race or wanting to preserve those things) but if you're gonna stick around here all day having some racial complex talking about being proud of not having 'poop colored eyes' (lol.. ?) but also hating yourself, that's just not gonna help you at all.

Imagine the extreme form of the disconnect between what you just presented to us but likely what you actually think.. You would be the stereotype of a racial supremacist, regardless of their race, who actually somehow manages to hate what he is at the same time. Imagine how stupid that would sound to any reasonable rational person. You think a woman would want to be with a guy, who regardless of his beliefs or convictions, genuinely can't even believe in himself deep down inside? Wtf?

You're literally spending all of your time not going out and simply doing things for yourself, where you can meet a woman rather than complain about how ugly you might feel like you are because clearly you're not even sure of how the world views you when your own positive self opinion can be so easily changed by one random person's subjective thoughts. C'mon, man.

Imagine if some random woman off of the street actually found this website and saw all of these self loathing over-obsessing threads? It'd come across as eccentric to say the least. You need to focus more on what you believe can be changed to actively make yourself a better version of yourself, and that includes not being so negative or worrying so much about things you possibly can't even control. Part of that would be to delete these embarrassing threads and start TRULY caring about being a better you. Not because you HAVE to be to meet someone, someone will like you even as fucked up mentally as you are now. I'd bet a testicle that they would, I've seen some crazy couples walking around out there with baby carriages. But you need to do better. Like, yesterday.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saitama View Post
    Who cares if you're average, man? Isn't that just NORMAL? lol. I can tell ya one thing, it's cool to browse a site like this to discuss stuff related to your European ancestry (lord knows we now live in a world where it's considered uncool to be a white man or you're even an evil racist who wants to hurt others or some crazy shit for caring about your race or wanting to preserve those things) but if you're gonna stick around here all day having some racial complex talking about being proud of not having 'poop colored eyes' (lol.. ?) but also hating yourself, that's just not gonna help you at all.

Imagine the extreme form of the disconnect between what you just presented to us but likely what you actually think.. You would be the stereotype of a racial supremacist, regardless of their race, who actually somehow manages to hate what he is at the same time. Imagine how stupid that would sound to any reasonable rational person. You think a woman would want to be with a guy, who regardless of his beliefs or convictions, genuinely can't even believe in himself deep down inside? Wtf?

You're literally spending all of your time not going out and simply doing things for yourself, where you can meet a woman rather than complain about how ugly you might feel like you are because clearly you're not even sure of how the world views you when your own positive self opinion can be so easily changed by one random person's subjective thoughts. C'mon, man.

Imagine if some random woman off of the street actually found this website and saw all of these self loathing over-obsessing threads? It'd come across as eccentric to say the least. You need to focus more on what you believe can be changed to actively make yourself a better version of yourself, and that includes not being so negative or worrying so much about things you possibly can't even control. Part of that would be to delete these embarrassing threads and start TRULY caring about being a better you. Not because you HAVE to be to meet someone, someone will like you even as fucked up mentally as you are now. I'd bet a testicle that they would, I've seen some crazy couples walking around out there with baby carriages. But you need to do better. Like, yesterday.
    I want to be handsome. I don't see why I must settle for average. And no one
    Will tell me what I need to do to be handsome.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Health and Width
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 343

1 Not allowed!

no one
    Will tell me what I need to do to be handsome.
    Either the gym or the surgery table. There's no special hat or haircut that will alter your appearance. You will be average range when you lean down, and if you still have romantic problems then, it's not your looks that are the issue.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jakob View Post
    Either the gym or the surgery table. There's no special hat or haircut that will alter your appearance. You will be average range when you lean down, and if you still have romantic problems then, it's not your looks that are the issue.
    Why still average, tho? Not even borderline handsome? I mean, what is "average " to you? I assume you must live in an area with a lot of models or exceptionally good looking people.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:41 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Health and Width
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 84
    Given: 343

0 Not allowed!

Why still average, tho? Not even borderline handsome? I mean, what is "average " to you? I assume you must live in an area with a lot of models or exceptionally good looking people.
    I guess I think of the average American as skinny, but that's not quite true. You'd probably be above average if you were lean at your age. Only way to find out is to lose the weight.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information