Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Isn't "Average looking" a spectrum? (High end average= attractive)

Last Online
    Today @ 04:35 PM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Politics
    Health and Width
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52
    Given: 245

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rajputprincess View Post
    Go for older women and accept single mother's
    Ask someone to introduce you to their single mother friend
    LOL. That's quite a sly way to say you think he has poor chances with women. You say go for older women as if they're all single mothers.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    South Asian Rajput
    Country
    American-Samoa
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,131
    Given: 7

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jakob View Post
    LOL. That's quite a sly way to say you think he has poor chances with women. You say go for older women as if they're all single mothers.
    Most older women have kid's.
    He is in his early 40s. Bro and don't have proper job

Maybe getting even single mother is hard. Since he can't support her. And he is obviously not attractive just average looking

He don't like race mixing or I would have suggested latin America.

Passport bros are doing good there. He probably can find younger decent looking one. But that dude have no job so I am not sure if those women would go for him. Most passport bros. I follow at least are middle class.

So I am just telling him what he can do.
    Get a job and Marry a single mother in her early 40s.

My aunt had kids at late 40s

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 05:56 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,043
    Given: 10,314

0 Not allowed!

Most older women have kid's.
    He is in his early 40s. Bro and don't have proper job

Maybe getting even single mother is hard. Since he can't support her. And he is obviously not attractive just average looking

He don't like race mixing or I would have suggested latin America.

Passport bros are doing good there. He probably can find younger decent looking one. But that dude have no job so I am not sure if those women would go for him. Most passport bros. I follow at least are middle class.

So I am just telling him what he can do.
    Get a job and Marry a single mother in her early 40s.

My aunt had kids at late 40s
    What makes me unattractive? I am somewhat handsome. I have been told by several women I am handsome.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bro bro. You are 45 year old. Looking good in 40s is very hard

Even celebrities usually don't look good in late 40s.

But you are in your early 40s . Most young women don't want old guys. Go for older women and accept single mother's

And don't use dating apps. Dating apps is useless if you are not s chad. Ask someone to introduce you to their single mother friend

And get a job lol so you can support a family.
    Most women DO want older men. I'm not that old and it isn't hard to look good. I already lost 20 lbs and I just have about 70 more lbs to lose. When I get lean in the face you can see more my natural features and how they come together- borderline handsome, not at all unattractive.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bro bro. You are 45 year old. Looking good in 40s is very hard

Even celebrities usually don't look good in late 40s.

But you are in your early 40s . Most young women don't want old guys. Go for older women and accept single mother's

And don't use dating apps. Dating apps is useless if you are not s chad. Ask someone to introduce you to their single mother friend

And get a job lol so you can support a family.
    IMO unattractive people look more like this:

Veteran Member BakersfieldChimp's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 04:53 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic Prussian
    Ethnicity
    Eastern European
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Fritz Lang
    Religion
    wouldn't be the first time
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,926
    Given: 2,397

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Richmondbread View Post
    Most women DO want older men. I'm not that old and it isn't hard to look good. I already lost 20 lbs and I just have about 70 more lbs to lose. When I get lean in the face you can see more my natural features and how they come together- borderline handsome, not at all unattractive.
    Lose all the weight you can. The fact you can't support yourself is a much bigger deal breaker than your looks.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    stuff
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 24

1 Not allowed!

Someone still finds those 'unattractive' people attractive. They don't look hideous, either. They can surely tweak their appearances and look a lot better.

Man, I feel like as a total newcomer I happened to stumble upon one of your countless insane threads and tried to give you some advice, but you really don't seem mentally able to accept any advice. I don't think that there is an answer that anyone can give you, and I went more in depth than most would either care to or be capable of, in-depth behind the logical reasons why most of the bullshit overly simplistic answers people will suggest of things you can do/think/change are actually are worth incorporating into your life. You can't really change your appearance that much. Lose weight, get plastic surgery and hope it actually makes you look better rather than worse/weirder, etc...

I think anyone reading this should just stop entertaining this guy. It's literally the best thing you can do. It sounds like you're not even the nicest guy in terms of the way you might speak of others and certain things. I don't think that it's wrong to be a "nationalist" or racial preservationist or anything like that if you don't wish harm on others unless they are threatening it upon you. But you also seem to be sort of a jerk in other ways, and that also repels people in general not just women.

Everyone, just stop fucking replying to this guy's countless repetitive threads and eventually he might just get offline and try to live his life and hopefully do productive things. That's the best chance he'll ever have at finding a woman. Posting here all day every day will never help. He probably doesn't want help, he doesn't want to actually do things to change and grow as a person over time. Maybe it's the autism. I don't know. But he doesn't want to make effort, just wants people to tell him what he wants to hear and even then, that's a very fleeting mental high that does nothing at all for him because he's still going to make the same mistakes through his actions and words and thought processes brought upon by a fucked mentality. Let him figure shit out himself, he's not going to learn from anything anyone says here, positive or negative.

If nothing else, ignoring him means y'all don't have to waste your time and effort typing the SAME bullshit day in and out on a guy who probably barely leaves his house and just posts self-pitying/hating threads all damn day over shit that he cannot ever really change besides losing weight and practicing healthy habits.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, maybe some Danish
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BakersfieldChimp View Post
    Lose all the weight you can. The fact you can't support yourself is a much bigger deal breaker than your looks.
    Yeah, that pesky little problem does keep popping up. Frankly, in his situation I can't imagine I would even give a 5hit about my appearance, politics, rainbows flag, putative future love life, planet fitness policies, or anything else the guy incessantly harps about. I really think I would be laser-focused on figuring out how to make a living. I mean, I would be terrified, not having any plausible plan to keep a roof overhead.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:01 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, maybe some Danish
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 363
    Given: 190

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saitama View Post
    Someone still finds those 'unattractive' people attractive. They don't look hideous, either. They can surely tweak their appearances and look a lot better.

Man, I feel like as a total newcomer I happened to stumble upon one of your countless insane threads and tried to give you some advice, but you really don't seem mentally able to accept any advice. I don't think that there is an answer that anyone can give you, and I went more in depth than most would either care to or be capable of, in-depth behind the logical reasons why most of the bullshit overly simplistic answers people will suggest of things you can do/think/change are actually are worth incorporating into your life. You can't really change your appearance that much. Lose weight, get plastic surgery and hope it actually makes you look better rather than worse/weirder, etc...

I think anyone reading this should just stop entertaining this guy. It's literally the best thing you can do. It sounds like you're not even the nicest guy in terms of the way you might speak of others and certain things. I don't think that it's wrong to be a "nationalist" or racial preservationist or anything like that if you don't wish harm on others unless they are threatening it upon you. But you also seem to be sort of a jerk in other ways, and that also repels people in general not just women.

Everyone, just stop fucking replying to this guy's countless repetitive threads and eventually he might just get offline and try to live his life and hopefully do productive things. That's the best chance he'll ever have at finding a woman. Posting here all day every day will never help. He probably doesn't want help, he doesn't want to actually do things to change and grow as a person over time. Maybe it's the autism. I don't know. But he doesn't want to make effort, just wants people to tell him what he wants to hear and even then, that's a very fleeting mental high that does nothing at all for him because he's still going to make the same mistakes through his actions and words and thought processes brought upon by a fucked mentality. Let him figure shit out himself, he's not going to learn from anything anyone says here, positive or negative.

If nothing else, ignoring him means y'all don't have to waste your time and effort typing the SAME bullshit day in and out on a guy who probably barely leaves his house and just posts self-pitying/hating threads all damn day over shit that he cannot ever really change besides losing weight and practicing healthy habits.
    A lot of good points there. No, he does not seem to get out much - most of his 'adult' life has been spent on the internet. Mostly making an ass of himself. As to advice, he won't take any. When he does seek advice, it's usually about something very unimportant. And all he wants to hear is that a) he's already perfect or b) he can quickly attain perfection with little to no effort.

As to why folks respond? Some are well-meaning. Some get quite pissed off (not without reason)at some of what comes out of his mouth, and delight in attacking him. Some just see him as a source of entertainment - a lolcow.

Last Online
    Today @ 10:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    stuff
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 24

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hyena View Post
    A lot of good points there. No, he does not seem to get out much - most of his 'adult' life has been spent on the internet. Mostly making an ass of himself. As to advice, he won't take any. When he does seek advice, it's usually about something very unimportant. And all he wants to hear is that a) he's already perfect or b) he can quickly attain perfection with little to no effort.

As to why folks respond? Some are well-meaning. Some get quite pissed off (not without reason)at some of what comes out of his mouth, and delight in attacking him. Some just see him as a source of entertainment - a lolcow.
    Well, him accepting that, like many of us, he's far from perfect and would still be that way even if he was much better looking physically... Would be a huge major step forward in actually becoming more attractive to a woman who might've not seen him as such as he is now. But he'll never figure a lot of this simple but profound shit out. A lot of things seem like... "well, duh"... But most people don't truly meditate on basic ass principals of life and actually live in accordance with them. Or else they would actually undergo personality/character development over time, which literally helps with every facet of their life and it's an exponential type of change.

It's so simple. Take two fellows of similar levels of attractiveness. One has a personality like OP's, neurotic and always overthinking things in a negative way and thus creating crazy narratives in his head that just suck the energy out of a room through negative self-fulfilling behavior... Or a chill guy with no preconceived notions of how his day/life/interactions should be, and just kinda goes with the flow and is naturally a witty dude who can riff and banter with just about anyone without judging them too much. Which guy is going to generally get the attention or KEEP the attention of the people he meets?

But I guess OP doesn't even play the game to even have a chance of winning. Too afraid to leave his house and risk rejection or failure socially or romantically I suppose? It makes sense, he's legitimately got what amounts to a medical psychological "disability" that will hold him back if he ignores it's limitations on him and refuses to seek help from somewhere.

Yeah, I can see that he's a Forum lolcow of sorts. A friend of mine LOVES to watch Youtube vids on Lolcows. Usually they really are somehow such horrible human beings that while their lives are super sad, often in just a pathetic way, you simultaneously can't even feel bad for them at all when you see the shit they do to their family members, or how they're exposed for sexual abuse of others, etc..... No sympathy at all at that point.

I admit, the spontaneity of such a person's insanity can be entertaining. A bit of a dark and twisted enjoyment I suppose, as schadenfreude can be.. But hey, who am I to judge. lol.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information