Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: President of Ukraine Zelensky signs draconian law that all draftees 18-60 to remain in the military

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:42 AM
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    NW German
    Country
    Germany
    Taxonomy
    Tronder (G25)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 755
    Given: 596

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    True, because I don't know the facts. If there are orphan children from Russian-orientated parents, to which safe haven shall they evacuate them? Send them for re-education to Kiew to those who likely killed their parents or leave them in the war area?
    https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kindes...in_der_Ukraine

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,565
    Given: 6,510

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    Russia is in much better situation right now due to US politicans who hanged Ukraine out ot dry and decided to serve as Israeli lapdogs as usual.
    Trump offered weapons to them. Slow Joe told the Russians to not go too far, and he said "don't" to the Iranians who were aided by his handlers.

Trapped In Clown World Anglo-Celtic's Avatar
    Last Online
    Today @ 03:22 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Briton, Gaelic, Saxon, Varied
    Ancestry
    English, Irish, Scottish, Varied
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Gadsden
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Mediterranid
    Politics
    Constitutionalist
    Hero
    Smedley Butler
    Religion
    Christian
    Relationship Status
    Married
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,565
    Given: 6,510

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by catgeorge View Post
    Im amazed Europe is still warmongering and not pushing for a peace deal.
    I'm not. These are evil and insane people who want to destroy the world to "save" the world. American politicians care more about the safety and security of Ukraine than they do about the safety and security of America. It's past time for a peace treaty, but there's no money in that.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 5,709

0 Not allowed!

And I don't see why Ukraine should at all be a separate country from Russia. They should join.
    Why would it? They don't want to.

The whole existence of an independent Ukraine is founded on the imgaination that it was never intended to be taken serious. The language should be protected, though. But in fact the Ukraine has been more intolerant in language questions than Russia.
    That's true. I don't see anyone claiming Ukraine isn't a dump. Russia has good minorities self-governing and language laws right now, lot better than Ukraine. But it's also been accused for recruiting higher percentage of minorities compared to their relative numbers than ethnic Russians. Ukraine is doing the same with their own minorities.

It still has an Ukrainian ethnic majority, at least how the ethnicity is counted in Russia. You are Ukrainian on paper and mostly Russian speaking (in Donbass). Maybe you then are Ukrainian. But these Ukrainians do not want to get their Russian language forbidden by the folks in Kiew and this is why they had a a civil war since 2014.
    I think you are confused. Most of Ukrainian soldiers fighting against Russia are not Ukrainian speakers. Separatists in Donbass are declared Russians. Russian speaking declared Ukrainians are not identifying as Russian.

But isn't that typical even for democracy? The one who promises most and even incompatrible things gets elected and does not fulfill his promises. Zelensky was elected with the promise to end the war in the Donbass, which he also didn't care for before the Russian invasion.
    Nothing surprising. Liberal democracy is a failure.

True, because I don't know the facts. If there are orphan children from Russian-orientated parents, to which safe haven shall they evacuate them? Send them for re-education to Kiew to those who likely killed their parents or leave them in the war area?
    See posted videos and article #Oda# posted.
    Last edited by Scarface F; 04-19-2024 at 01:40 AM.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,458
    Given: 6,805

0 Not allowed!

Quoting what the opposite side states is not making clear the facts. The Russians state what I wrote. I don't know what is the truth.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Banned
    Last Online
    04-25-2024 @ 07:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Russian, Ukrainian, Greek, Vlach
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,241
    Given: 7,503

2 Not allowed!

Ukrainian out of Western and Central Ukraine is extremely floating identity, more like some kind of Soviet rooted regionalism. Lots of those who named themselves Ukrainians before war switched to declaring themselves Russian with words like "Ukrainian state bring us nothing but death and starvation". Donbass populace, unlike majority of before 2022 Russia, has very hateful attitude towards Ukraine. Lots of them would welcome nuclear bombs dropped on Kiev and Lvov.

Pro-Russian Donbass person in 2014 or 2022 does not automatically mean an ethnic Russian.

Majority of separatists leaders from 2014 identified themselves as Ukrainians, like Zakharchenko and others. Now, you have enough of soldiers on LNR/DNR militias who can be counted as Ukrainians. Biggest haters of Ukraine are counted as Ukrainians in eyes of an average European and the way who is counted who. It's not some kind of Balkan tribal war and only part of our enemy is a tribal entity, while other part is something with identity crisis and breed of a Soviet rooted civil nation.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'm not on laptop for last few days so it's extremely annoying for me to write any texts longer than two-three lines using the phone, sorry.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I think you are confused.
    Well, it is somewhat confusing.

Most of Ukrainian soldiers fighting against Russia are not Ukrainian speakers.
    This is also what I gathered.

Separatists in Donbass are declared Russians.
    That are partly the same that are considered ethnic Ukrainians and voted for an independent Ukrainian state but after they have been in conflict with the Kiew government that wants to abolish the Russian language spoken by them they have become pro Russian and separatists.

Russian speaking declared Ukrainians are not identifying as Russian.
    It depends on what exactly you mean with Russian. Maybe they still identify as Ukrainians and not as Russians but they are pro Russian and separatists and they in majority voted for joining the Russian federation (those who live in Lugansk and Donetsk).

It's an open question how the majority of such people in Charkow/Charkiw would vote and I think it much depends on the situation. Essentially they could vote either way, i think.

See posted videos and article #Oda# posted.
    Yes, the facts are disputed and a Russian or Ukrainian boy that doesn't show his face and can have received 2.000 US$ to me doesn't prove anything. There is extremely much lying on both sides. The Ukrainian government celebrated the brave defenders of the snake Island as martyrs that had all died and even issued a stamp where someone told a Russian ship to "fuck off". At some time later they all came free in a POW exchange and none of them had died or had even been seriously wounded...

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Ukrainian out of Western and Central Ukraine is extremely floating identity, more like some kind of Soviet rooted regionalism. Lots of those who named themselves Ukrainians before war switched to declaring themselves Russian with words like "Ukrainian state bring us nothing but death and starvation". Donbass populace, unlike majority of before 2022 Russia, has very hateful attitude towards Ukraine. Lots of them would welcome nuclear bombs dropped on Kiev and Lvov.

Pro-Russian Donbass person in 2014 or 2022 does not automatically mean an ethnic Russian.

Majority of separatists leaders from 2014 identified themselves as Ukrainians, like Zakharchenko and others. Now, you have enough of soldiers on LNR/DNR militias who can be counted as Ukrainians. Biggest haters of Ukraine are counted as Ukrainians in eyes of an average European and the way who is counted who. It's not some kind of Balkan tribal war and only part of our enemy is a tribal entity, while other part is something with identity crisis and breed of a Soviet rooted civil nation.
    This are exactly the confusing conditions as I gathered them!

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Southerner
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Russia
    Politics
    Monarchism
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

This are exactly the confusing conditions as I gathered them!
    Future borders will make the definition who's Russian or Ukrainian finally cemented and it's very important, first of all, for us. I think Ukrainians deserve an ethnostate, based on territories of Central Ukraine. Majority of those who can't stand Russia will never return to New Russian territories, so they can always have an option to settle somewhere abroad or between their people in a small neutral Ukraine. I dislike badly the schizophrenia of "brother nations", Ukrainians were exploiting it heavily for decades, there must be a final divorce. Those who are with us, welcome to Russian nation, those who are not, be free to live in your own ethnostate.

I see our cities "invaded" by people from Kherson, Kharkov, Zaporozhie, Donbass regions and I just realize that it's full-fledged Russians not even in next gen, but already now and here.

At the same time, the 2023-24 is a period of full prohibitions of immigrant labor force in dozens of Russian regions, thousands of them get arrested and deported weekly, older given citizenships are getting reviewed and cancelled, so it feels like we will need more people from own and foreign reserves.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information