PHP Warning: Illegal string offset 'type' in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 113
Zoomers are wokest, women and University graduates too (Croatian example)
Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zoomers are wokest, women and University graduates too (Croatian example)

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Croat
    Country
    Croatia
    mtDNA
    H10e*
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 5,709

7 Not allowed!

Default Zoomers are wokest, women and University graduates too (Croatian example)

I've been reading on these forums how zoomers are suposedly right wing generation and millenials are the wokest, but it's not true. Yesterday's parliamentary election in Croatia show interesting statistics (and turnout was high btw)

Age group including Milennials and Gen X + some youngest boomers

What different colors mean:

Blue - mainstream Christian democrats (fake centre-right, totally centrist or even centre-left in reality)
    Red - mainstream Social Democrats ("old school left", centre-left)
    Navy - conservative right
    Orange - modern Christian centre - right
    Green - woke left, green party

Zoomer vote

Vote by gender

Muško means male, žensko female

Now education. Shows indoctrination in higher education gives result, college graduates are wokest demographic:

high school diploma:

I drew my conclusions, you can draw yours as well.
    Last edited by Scarface F; 04-19-2024 at 01:57 AM.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    English & Irish Midlands. Gaels, Anglo-Saxons & Britons.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Diversity is our greatest weakness
    Hero
    Those who made a better world
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14,051
    Given: 6,630

6 Not allowed!

Of course. That was always wishful thinking, every generation for a century has been more leftist/liberal than the last, and there's no reason why Gen Z would buck that trend when the media and education they've grown up with is more leftist than ever. That's why I've always disliked the anti-Boomer (half the time those being referred to are not even baby boomers) rhetoric that is popular among many young right-wingers (adopted from leftists), one because you should respect your elders, two because they are overall more sensible politically than any other age group living.
    Spoiler!

Last Online
    Today @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Zoomer
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Donau Schwaben
    Taxonomy
    Subnordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,334
    Given: 9,894

5 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Creoda View Post
    That's why I've always disliked the anti-Boomer (half the time those being referred to are not even baby boomers) rhetoric that is popular among many young right-wingers (adopted from leftists), one because you should respect your elders, two because they are overall more sensible politically than any other age group living.
    Should i respect someone just because of age? I can respect behavior, values and such things but just the age does not make you better than others.
    These boomers started this whole woke culture, the hippi culture, they owns the media, so why is the generation Z like this? Because boomers are brainwashing them. Its not the zoomers fault.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,573
    Given: 4,696

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Scarface F View Post
    I've been reading on these forums how zoomers are suposedly right wing generation and millenials are the wokest, but it's not true. Yesterday's parliamentary election in Croatia show interesting statistics (and turnout was high btw)

What different colors mean:

Blue - mainstream Christian democrats (fake centre-right, totally centrist or even centre-left in reality)
    Red - mainstream Social Democrats ("old school left", centre-left)
    Navy - conservative right
    Orange - modern Christian centre - right
    Green - woke left, green party

Zoomer vote

I drew my conclusions, you can draw yours as well.
    This is the only graph that makes sense to me (the total is less than 100%).
    And even here, the 5 mainstream parties only add up to 77% of the zoomer vote (or that is the zoomer turnout).
    The Greens are the largest individual party, and the Social Democrats are gradually going extinct like in most countries.
    But the three right parties are greater than the Greens and Social Democrats, this is an encouraging sign!

The right has room to grow, and there are other rightwing parties that may appear.
    The political situation seems to be in flux, even among the right.

In Hungary for example, in recent polling, the far-right MHM (right of Orban's Fidesz) is the most popular party with zoomers.
    Combined with Fidesz, the right is about equal to the left, and there is still room to grow, because there are several small parties.
    https://europeanconservative.com/art...ngarian-youth/

In many W Euro countries, like France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Italy,
    zoomers often favour the right more than the left, especially the newer right-wing parties.
    There are also leftist zoomers in the major cities. The zoomer vote is competitive.

And regular young people change their minds as they age, unless they are part of a leftist demographic.
    For example, many of Trump's supporters voted for Obama.
    Even now, many young people are turning to Trump and regret voting for Biden.

Strong charismatic inspiring leaders, and charismatic young leaders and hot young women,
    and strong inspiring common-sense movements (that care about the future/zoomer issues) can capture the zoomer vote,
    by boosting turnout among right-wing zoomers, showing strength, and attracting the independent/undecided zoomers.

The true-believer leftist zoomers are a lost cause, forget them.
    The door is open if they want to convert, but don't hold your breath.
    And leftist zoomers tend not to reproduce, especially if they are Greens who want to save the planet.

In an aging society, the future belongs to the subculture (however small) that has the most children.
    Last edited by CosmoLady; 04-19-2024 at 10:02 AM.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 02:19 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer/Afrikaner
    Ancestry
    Dutch?
    Country
    South Africa
    Politics
    Right
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,573
    Given: 4,696

4 Not allowed!

Of course. That was always wishful thinking, every generation for a century has been more leftist/liberal than the last, and there's no reason why Gen Z would buck that trend when the media and education they've grown up with is more leftist than ever. That's why I've always disliked the anti-Boomer (half the time those being referred to are not even baby boomers) rhetoric that is popular among many young right-wingers (adopted from leftists), one because you should respect your elders, two because they are overall more sensible politically than any other age group living.
    I understand your point, but the boomer politicians and boomer voters caused the current mess.

The boomers were the first generation that did not sacrifice anything, unless they served in Vietnam,
    so they became spoiled, liberal and materialistic, and reaped what they sowed with their progeny.

Even the previous generation, "the greatest generation", fought for "freedom" abroad but did nothing to fight for it at home.

I think that the best generation lived sometime in the 19th century.

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    Should i respect someone just because of age? I can respect behavior, values and such things but just the age does not make you better than others.
    These boomers started this whole woke culture, the hippi culture, they owns the media, so why is the generation Z like this? Because boomers are brainwashing them. Its not the zoomers fault.
    Agree!

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    You should respect your own elders, yes. This was always a value of traditional societies, and was a value in our society until relatively recently. And when it comes to behaviours and values Baby Boomers are better than Gen Zers on average, so there. Baby Boomers didn't 'start the fire' as the Billy Joel song says, they are inheritors of it the same as other generations. People always talk about the 60s cultural revolution, hippies etc, but forget boomers were mostly teenagers or younger then, brainwashed by older people the same as today. The 80s was much more of a cultural product of the Baby Boomers, which many Gen Zers ironically idealise.
    Last edited by Creoda; 04-19-2024 at 05:50 AM.
    Spoiler!

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    04-30-2024 @ 11:24 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic, Germanic, Anglo, Baltic
    Ethnicity
    English, French, Irish, Scottish, German, Distant American Indian
    Ancestry
    Mother's Side: Colonial Virginia. Fathers Side: German/Lithuania early 1900s.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    R-M417
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Alpine-Atlantid-CM
    Politics
    Paleo Conservative
    Hero
    General Lee
    Religion
    Christian Protestant
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,050
    Given: 10,314

0 Not allowed!

So each generation seems to get more degenerate? That would signify we are closer to the return of Jesus.

Dinkum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic Australian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Victoria
    Y-DNA
    R1b-DF109
    mtDNA
    K1a10
    Politics
    Hero
    Thumbs Up

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CosmoLady View Post
    I understand your point, but the boomer politicians and boomer voters caused the current mess.

The boomers were the first generation that did not sacrifice anything, unless they served in Vietnam,
    so they became spoiled, liberal and materialistic, and reaped what they sowed with their progeny.

Even the previous generation, "the greatest generation", fought for "freedom" abroad but did nothing to fight for it at home.
    Their crime (like everyone else) is not resisting negative social change. The current mess was largely set in stone in the 60s when the boomers were kids, and politicians, activists, media, academics of that time were born before the war.
    Spoiler!

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Today @ 05:45 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    Sweden
    Region
    Finnmark
    Politics
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,591
    Given: 462

3 Not allowed!

Young people have always been more left-leaning. There is an old saying that goes 'the one who is 20 and votes right has no heart, the one who is 50 and votes left is no smart'.

Last Online
    04-19-2024 @ 05:53 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    English, Scottish, Danish
    Ancestry
    NW Europe
    Country
    United States
    Y-DNA
    R1b1