Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Exotic Borreby
    Politics
    Right vs Wrong, not Left vs Right or Lib vs Cons
    Religion
    Born again atheist, having faith in positive outcomes and a positive future. Personal belief system.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,078
    Given: 12,311

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    If one is a danger to society does that mean the other isn't? Both can be true.

I don't read autist propaganda.
    Yeah but is it ok to say "neurotypicals are a problem" due to the high amount of neurotypical thugs?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    Yesterday @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic Celtic Romance
    Ethnicity
    Central/Northwestern Euro
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,995
    Given: 453

0 Not allowed!

double post
    Last edited by NSXD60; 04-24-2024 at 04:04 AM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Exotic Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    Born again atheist, having faith in positive outcomes and a positive future. Personal belief system.
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Frank's war on autists remind me of the anti-nerd aspect of American culture. I remember watching 90s and 00s American movies TV / shows where nerds were bullied and ridiculed. The people that are called autistic today would've been called nerds 20-30 years ago. I think there's a big overlap between the two categories. Nothing wrong with nerds/autists, they're vital part of society.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Eastern German
    Country
    Germany
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,484
    Given: 6,854

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Frank Grimes View Post
    (...)

Autists are a menace to society. If I had known about autists and slayed that fatty, then that woman wouldn't have had to go through the trauma of having a fat oaf follow her around (he followed her in his car and parked it in front of her place of work and sat there).

If I only knew what I know now instead of yelling out my window after reaching my breaking point, "Bobby isn't home! Go Home!" I would have shot him from my window and the world would be a better place.
    No, the world would not have been a better place.

It would have been just another American psycho murder. All of your theories are nothing but a pretext for justifying such a deed which you maybe one day will commit. But if you shoot yourself in your head, then the world would be a better place.

You even know it, I think. You do not appreciate your own kind. And that is the actual reason why reproduction was never a desiderate to you. And that`s indeed the smoother solution. Try to refrain from making your violence fantasies real till life is over naturally and that`s it.

Quote Originally Posted by Universe View Post
    (...)
    There's no real point in discussing this with CFG because its all just a pretext. When you come with something that could destroy that function he says he doesn't read autist propaganda. He's simply not interested in that subject for any other reason than the mentioned one.

He's closer to being a mass shooter (figuratively) himself than anyone that he allegedly is worried about. A lot of people are deceiving themselves and constructing reasons. Bering Breivik gave a lot of signs of lust while he shot the children and youngsters. I'm convinced his political explanations were actually just a pretext.
    Target: rothaer_scaled
    Distance: 1.0091% / 0.01009085

39.8 (Balto-)Slavic
    39.0 Germanic
    19.2 Celtic-like
    1.8 Graeco-Roman
    0.2 Finnic-like

Sup? Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Of the school of Ron Jeremy
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,077
    Given: 12,816

0 Not allowed!

Yeah but is it ok to say "neurotypicals are a problem" due to the high amount of neurotypical thugs?
    The police handle thugs. I handle autists.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Frank's war on autists remind me of the anti-nerd aspect of American culture. I remember watching 90s and 00s American movies TV / shows where nerds were bullied and ridiculed. The people that are called autistic today would've been called nerds 20-30 years ago. I think there's a big overlap between the two categories. Nothing wrong with nerds/autists, they're vital part of society.
    You're conflating nerds with autists. They are not the same. Autists were rare 30 years ago. The dimensions between our world and theirs was clearly separated. Eventually many managed to cross over through a rift in time and space and it's been a struggle ever since.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Spanish
    Ethnicity
    Galician
    Country
    United States
    Region
    West Virginia
    Y-DNA
    Powerful Male
    mtDNA
    Powerful Female
    Politics
    Hero
    Your mom
    Religion
    Rationalist Materialism
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rothaer View Post
    No, the world would not have been a better place.

It would have been just another American psycho murder. All of your theories are nothing but a pretext for justifying such a deed which you maybe one day will commit. But if you shoot yourself in your head, then the world would be a better place.

You even know it, I think. You do not appreciate your own kind. And that is the actual reason why reproduction was never a desiderate to you. And that`s indeed the smoother solution. Try to refrain from making your violence fantasies real till life is over naturally and that`s it.

There's no real point in discussing this with CFG because its all just a pretext. When you come with something that could destroy that function he says he doesn't read autist propaganda. He's simply not interested in that subject for any other reason than the mentioned one.

He's closer to being a mass shooter (figuratively) himself than anyone that he allegedly is worried about. A lot of people are deceiving themselves and constructing reasons. Bering Breivik gave a lot of signs of lust while he shot the children and youngsters. I'm convinced his political explanations were actually just a pretext.
    I'm currently in Ukraine.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 912
    Given: 305

2 Not allowed!

I don't think that they are "neurotypical". Honestly there's no one more likely to have cluster B personality disorders than young black men raised with no father, an emotionally unstable mother, and being treated as an obnoxious burdensome afterthought more than a child (that is how lower class people of all races raise their kids). I'm willing to bet at least half of them could be diagnosed with NPD or SPD, maybe BPD. All of those are linked to low impulse control, high emotional sensitivity, high selfishness, etc. which are a recipe for crime.

I have a cluster B personality disorder so I'm not like being a bit mean stupid bully.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Country
    Fiji
    Taxonomy
    Exotic Borreby
    Politics
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by tropicalslavic View Post
    I don't think that they are "neurotypical". Honestly there's no one more likely to have cluster B personality disorders than young black men raised with no father, an emotionally unstable mother, and being treated as an obnoxious burdensome afterthought more than a child (that is how lower class people of all races raise their kids). I'm willing to bet at least half of them could be diagnosed with NPD or SPD, maybe BPD. All of those are linked to low impulse control, high emotional sensitivity, high selfishness, etc. which are a recipe for crime.

I have a cluster B personality disorder so I'm not like being a bit mean stupid bully.
    Ok. Then I have a new proposal. Let's compare the amount of violent crimes committed by autists to the amount of violent crimes committed by non-autists.

Hoodrat Latina (Vlach Descendant)
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Ethnicity
    Transethnic (Czech to Mexican)
    Country
    Antarctica
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Taxonomy
    PAWG
    Religion
    Eastern Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 912
    Given: 305

1 Not allowed!

Ok. Then I have a new proposal. Let's compare the amount of violent crimes committed by autists to the amount of violent crimes committed by non-autists.
    There are all sorts of autistic people, ranging from high-functioning civilized ones, to ones that I think should be put away. I hate when people idealize autists and other disabled people. It often comes up in situations where everyone LARPs about how people are supposed to be just thrilled to have retarded kids. There was an autistic boy in my middle school's special ed program that would often start fights in the cafeteria and throw food and trays at people. Low-functioning autistic men are known to do things like jack off on public transport or grope random women because the "adult male body with small boy brain" thing makes it hard to understand that there are just some things you don't do. And then there are the 120 IQ aspies who are harmless and spend all day drawing trains from memory or whatever.

Apples and oranges.

EDIT: Chris Chan is a good example of what I'm talking about - so removed from how normal humans think, behave, experience sexuality, etc. that someone was able to talk him into raping his own demented elderly mother. Autists can also be groomed into joining ISIS and other crime a lot easier than normal people can. I don't know why we have to pretend they are inherently harmless precious baby angels.
    It's Modelo Negra time

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 LastLast

Thread Information