104. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

69 66.35%
  • No

26 25.00%
  • who?

9 8.65%
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread: Do you support an independent Kurdistan?

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by klarji View Post
    Georgian has only one fatherland - Georgia is its name. .
    Selim of Acara said before Turks cut off his head - "You can cut off my head but Acaristan from Georgia never. I leave these words to my descendants."
    Selim is a hero of the Acars so leave them in peace.
    Turks would leave Acars in peace but Acars dont leave Turks in peace. They stick to Turks so this make not sense you say Turks most leave Georgian area next to Georgia. I assume you are Christian Georgian who settle Turkey after Soviet end.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    No... Albanians killed turkish officers because Turks killed Albanian civilians... Isa Belotini... It was the Turks who killed Albanians, of course there were some Albanian traitors too as well... Albanians were killed by Turks Serbs and Greeks in history, Albanians evil? Turks killed albanians, of course turks where going to get a reaction, Turkish officers where killed because of the dead and Albanian civilians who lost their lives because of Turkish forces.
    They brainwash you. This is like Communist Albania which build bunkers everywhere by fear. Like I say this is impossible Turks massacre Albanians as in Albanian majority area most soldier and officers were Albanians. This is just Albanians become racist and selected Turkish origin officers and killed them. But all Albanians didnt do this. Some did. But now this is past. Forgotten now, but Albanians here still negative and support Kurds against Turkey

Last Online
    10-25-2021 @ 02:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Paganism mixed with Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    Turks would leave Acars in peace but Acars dont leave Turks in peace. They stick to Turks
    Don't tell here fairy-tales and don't insult Acars. They are known here as real mountaineers and people of dignity.
    so this make not sense you say Turks most leave Georgian area next to Georgia.
    Forget Acaristan. It was never your land. You were there conquerors and now this Land is free.

I assume you are Christian Georgian who settle Turkey after Soviet end.

I live in Georgia. I think Georgian has to live in Georgia and I will never leave this country. But my ancestors were from Samtskhe-Saatabago. I took my nickname in honor of Klarjians - one of the tribes of Samtskhe-Saatabago. Descendants of Klarjians live nowadays in Turkey that is why "Klarji" lives in Turkey.)

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by klarji View Post
    Don't tell here fairy-tales and don't insult Acars. They are known here as real mountaineers and people of dignity.

Forget Acaristan. It was never your land. You were there conquerors and now this Land is free.

I live in Georgia. I think Georgian has to live in Georgia and I will never leave this country. But my ancestors were from Samtskhe-Saatabago. I took my nickname in honor of Klarjians - one of the tribes of Samtskhe-Saatabago. Descendants of Klarjians live nowadays in Turkey that is why "Klarji" lives in Turkey.)
    If you live in Georgia remove Turkish flag from profile. You show like Georgians all hate Turks with your posts here and some Turks write aggressive posts against Caucasians as result. And you must also say Acar Muslim Georgians from Batum not stick to Turks, even Turkish dating websites are full with this Georgian Muslim girls who learnt Turkish and try mate Turks. This is least a nationalist folk can do.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    No one brainwashed us, communist Albania did NOT brainwash us, the Americans the British the Italians all documented events that happened during World War One and before and after that, journalists came there and saw what happened, Albanians were being killed by Turks Serbs Greeks and Russians Turks killed Albanians and Albanians took revenge.
    Albanians became traitors and you try justification. After so many centuries Turks help Albanians Albanians betrayed. This is your Christian brothers who play you against Turks and you killed innocent Turks with your racist ideology then Albanians degenerate to communism. And today you support Kurds over Turks. Ungrateful people.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-15-2022 @ 06:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,971
    Given: 7,963

1 Not allowed!

yes pls free Kurdistan, let them free for honor killing, Berdel
    Berdel - a Kurdish tradition known as sister swapping and parallel weddings

etc. let them FREE
    a fresh news frome that people who deserves independent!!!!
    Young couple victims of suspected honor killing

A group of people believed to be the relatives of a woman named Ceylan İnal (19) attacked İnal and her boyfriend, Hamdullah Ayaydın (25), with knives on Sunday, leaving İnal severely wounded and Ayaydın dead, at a bus terminal located in Istanbul's Esenler district.

The young couple's relationship was not approved of by İnal's family, increasing the likelihood that the assailants were relatives of İnal.

Four assailants first attacked Ayaydın as he got off a bus, then stabbed İnal numerous times. The assailants fled the bus station but left the knives at the scene of the crime.

Paramedics administered CPR to Ayaydın after his heart stopped beating.

He was rushed to Bayrampaşa State Hospital but did not respond to treatment and died from a loss of blood.

İnal is receiving treatment at the Haseki Teaching and Research Hospital, but she remains in critical condition.

Bystanders reported that Ayaydın was saying “my love” to his girlfriend before he lost consciousness, while the medical team tended to the couple.

The bystanders, who labeled the incident “terrifying,” also said the victims received many stab wounds while they were lying on the ground.

Before the incident, İnal's father reportedly went to the Mardin Police Department after he learned that his daughter had gone to İstanbul with her boyfriend, claiming that she had been kidnapped.

The police have launched an investigation to find the assailants.
    http://www.todayszaman.com/national_...ng_371539.html

Last Online
    10-25-2021 @ 02:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Lazo-Kartvelic
    Ethnicity
    Meskhian
    Ancestry
    Samtskhe-Saatabago
    Country
    Georgia
    Religion
    Paganism mixed with Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 210
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    You show like Georgians all hate Turks with your posts here
    I only wrote that dances in Lezginka style are dances of the Great Caucasus. If you think that I hate Turks because of this fact its your problem.

And you must also say Acar Muslim Georgians from Batum not stick to Turks, even Turkish dating websites are full with this Georgian Muslim girls who learnt Turkish and try mate Turks.
    I know only one clown in Internet who is fanatic Muslim and doesn't want to marry Georgian as they are Christians or bad Muslims. But she is only a clown. I hope there are not a lot of such clowns among Acarians. My Acarian university friend who was from mountainous Acara told me that they Acarians did not mix with Turks when they were conquered and he was proud of this. I don't think they have decided to mix with Turks now.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by gültekin View Post
    yes pls free Kurdistan, let them free for honor killing, Berdel

etc. let them FREE
    a fresh news frome that people who deserves independent!!!!
    Young couple victims of suspected honor killing

A group of people believed to be the relatives of a woman named Ceylan İnal (19) attacked İnal and her boyfriend, Hamdullah Ayaydın (25), with knives on Sunday, leaving İnal severely wounded and Ayaydın dead, at a bus terminal located in Istanbul's Esenler district.

The young couple's relationship was not approved of by İnal's family, increasing the likelihood that the assailants were relatives of İnal.

Four assailants first attacked Ayaydın as he got off a bus, then stabbed İnal numerous times. The assailants fled the bus station but left the knives at the scene of the crime.

Paramedics administered CPR to Ayaydın after his heart stopped beating.

He was rushed to Bayrampaşa State Hospital but did not respond to treatment and died from a loss of blood.

İnal is receiving treatment at the Haseki Teaching and Research Hospital, but she remains in critical condition.

Bystanders reported that Ayaydın was saying “my love” to his girlfriend before he lost consciousness, while the medical team tended to the couple.

The bystanders, who labeled the incident “terrifying,” also said the victims received many stab wounds while they were lying on the ground.

Before the incident, İnal's father reportedly went to the Mardin Police Department after he learned that his daughter had gone to İstanbul with her boyfriend, claiming that she had been kidnapped.

The police have launched an investigation to find the assailants.
    http://www.todayszaman.com/national_...ng_371539.html
    Turks do the same, whats your point lol

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-15-2022 @ 06:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Italic
    Ethnicity
    Italian
    Ancestry
    Steppe
    Country
    Italy
    Region
    Tuscany
    Taxonomy
    Dinaro-Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,971
    Given: 7,963

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    fucking liar

Banned
    Last Online
    02-15-2015 @ 12:22 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turk
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Turanism
    Hero
    Aksak Timur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Zoran View Post
    We don't care your culture, but pls leave donkeys alone and continued to fuck your sister.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tonyukuk View Post
    We don't care your culture, but pls leave donkeys alone and continued to fuck your sister.
    Learn English before you write such a dumb comment

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 14202122232425 LastLast

Thread Information