Page 35 of 117 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 350 of 1161

Thread: The Race Ladder

  1. #341
    'Tard Mangler Defiance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    10-10-2014 @ 09:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, South Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Bastard White American
    Ancestry
    France, Germany, Holland, Canada
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Proudly Alpinoid
    Politics
    Preservationism (Racial and Environmental)
    Religion
    Logic and Decency
    Gender
    Posts
    413
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/0
    Given: 16/14

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr View Post
    by Ethno-Preservationist I mean someone that wants to preserve his own culture and folklore and this doesn't mean I hate other Ethnicities or Folklore I just wanna preserve what is mine and I admire other Ethnicities and their stuff.
    Okay, good to see that we're on the same page regarding that.

    Now with that out of the way, I must ask you a very simple question: Do you believe that behavior is genetic? In other words, what's your take regarding the concept of "race and intelligence"?

    I apologize that the majority of my recent posts are basically in reference to the exact same subject. But these stupid-ass troll retards aren't going to humiliate themselves, are they?

  2. #342
    Iliro-Thrakas Sturmgewehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    06-10-2014 @ 12:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/Dinarid
    Religion
    Agnostic Atheist
    Gender
    Posts
    1,334
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Okay, good to see that we're on the same page regarding that.

    Now with that out of the way, I must ask you a very simple question: Do you believe that behavior is genetic? In other words, what's your take regarding the concept of "race and intelligence"?
    I don't believe behavior is Genetic, I think behavior has more to do with social conditions and social circumstances.

    Some societies have grown out and got out of tribal mentalities some weren't so lucky, it depends where u grow, take a German man or American man to an Egyptian or Bedouin Family, he will grow up to be like them and act like them, if you said behavior is genetic then that German/American man regardless of the social circumstances should have resembled his German Brethren in terms of behavior and mentality.

    You would see a lot of German people or American people acting dumb or committing crimes and stuff like that, I mean nowadays it is kind of a trend for people to mock Muslims and Arabs because they act like douchebags but if u look back in the past white people used to act like that too ( burning witches, inquisition, killing someone for saying the world is round or whatever stupid shit the Europeans used to do back then).

    I know you would say no matter how much crime the Germans commit they can't be compared to Ugandans or Angolans, of course not, Angola just got out of a civil war, they are piss poor, bad education, bad infrastructure, bad government and so on so yes you can't compare them cuz their social conditions are different.

    Race and Intelligence, that is kind of tricky even though I strongly believe it also has very little to do with race but then when u see Australian Aboriginals or Pygmies or other people like that it makes you think twice, still I think IQ is a social construct, if IQ was related to race then every second German or Englishman should have an IQ higher than 120 which is totally not the case and as we know countries with the Highest IQs are Hong Kong, China, Japan and so on, I also think IQ is related to social conditions like Education System, technology, social well being and so on, this issue is flummoxed since there are too many indicators that determine it.

    Look at it this way, there are and there have been Black scientists, Middle Eastern Scientists or in General Non-White Scientists and very intelligent people like Bath Patricia or David Blackwell.

    If you wanna look at civilizations, look at the Egyptian Civilization, Babylonian, Assyrian, Mayan, Hindu Civilization and so on.

    Of course it is known that intelligent parents give birth to intelligent kids but this doesn't apply to a whole race or nation, imagine if 2 intelligent Aboriginals or Amazon Indigenous people gave birth to a very intelligent kid, imagine that very intelligent kid is somewhere in the Amazon or desert loafing around with no school, no books and no one to teach him Physics, Math and so on, even though that kid could be very intelligent even if he manages to succeed a lot he will manage to succeed in the compounds of his society, maybe he will be the leader of the tribe but I don't think he will discover Penicillin or electricity just like that.

    People in Europe were successful and got to be innovative and invented a bunch of stuff cuz their ancestors also invented something and they learned from them and then again they passed that legacy onto the next generations and so on.

    This is a very complex subject and I don't expect you or anyone to fully agree with me, at least I hope you will agree with a considerable amount of my opinions.
    Last edited by Sturmgewehr; 02-03-2012 at 10:49 PM.

  3. #343
    'Tard Mangler Defiance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    10-10-2014 @ 09:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, South Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Bastard White American
    Ancestry
    France, Germany, Holland, Canada
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Proudly Alpinoid
    Politics
    Preservationism (Racial and Environmental)
    Religion
    Logic and Decency
    Gender
    Posts
    413
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/0
    Given: 16/14

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr View Post
    I don't believe behavior is Genetic, I think behavior has more to do with social conditions and social circumstances.
    I assert that it's both.

    Race and Intelligence, that is kind of tricky even though I strongly believe it also has very little to do with race but then when u see Australian Aboriginals or Pygmies or other people like that it makes you think twice
    You're damned right. Seriously, if it's validation of racialist theories you're looking for, just look around. There may be exceptions, but these do not negate rules.

    I also think IQ is related to social conditions like Education System, technology, social well being and so on
    That makes little sense, if any.

    there are and there have been Black scientists
    Really???

    If you wanna look at civilizations, look at the Egyptian Civilization, Babylonian, Assyrian, Mayan, Hindu Civilization and so on.
    And?

    Of course it is known that intelligent parents give birth to intelligent kids but this doesn't apply to a whole race or nation, imagine if 2 intelligent Aboriginals or Amazon Indigenous people gave birth to a very intelligent kid, imagine that very intelligent kid is somewhere in the Amazon or desert loafing around with no school, no books and no one to teach him Physics, Math and so on, even though that kid could be very intelligent even if he manages to succeed a lot he will manage to succeed in the compounds of his society, maybe he will be the leader of the tribe but I don't think he will discover Penicillin or electricity just like that.
    True. But still.....

    Admittedly, racialism is about making generalizations. It's in doing this that you can see the truth.
    The people make the place, never the other way around. Think about it.

    This is a very complex subject and I don't expect you or anyone to fully agree with me, at least I hope you will agree with a considerable amount of my opinions.
    Hmm.....cheers.
    I apologize that the majority of my recent posts are basically in reference to the exact same subject. But these stupid-ass troll retards aren't going to humiliate themselves, are they?

  4. #344
    Veteran Member Kanuni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Last Online
    04-30-2014 @ 10:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Hittite/Hurrian
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Taxonomy
    Anatolid with minor Ar(meNordic)abid influences
    Gender
    Posts
    2,001
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 14/3
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr View Post
    I also think IQ is related to social conditions like Education System, technology, social well being and so on
    That makes little sense, if any.

    It makes perfect sense to me.

  5. #345
    Iliro-Thrakas Sturmgewehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    06-10-2014 @ 12:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/Dinarid
    Religion
    Agnostic Atheist
    Gender
    Posts
    1,334
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    I assert that it's both.
    I don't think so, if Behavior has anything to do with Genes then tell me what Genes determine tribal behavior and what Genes determine Hippy peaceful behavior ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    You're damned right. Seriously, if it's validation of racialist theories you're looking for, just look around. There may be exceptions, but these do not negate rules.
    You misunderstood me, I never said Aboriginal Australians or Pygmies are Inferior, I just said their way of life makes u think they are dumb and we know that is not true, I am sure there are a bunch of very intelligent AAs and Pygmies who no one knows about due to their way of life and seclusion from the rest of the modern world.

    You are committing Mary's fallacy, looking around doesn't tell you much since Germans in general as you say are not responsible for the current state of Germany, I bet you half of them don't even know how Germany's Economy works.

    It is fallacious to attribute the state and condition of a country to every single physical person in that Country.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    That makes little sense, if any.
    That makes a lot of sense, take Technology out of the Picture though.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Really???
    Yeah.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    And?
    I think you can draw conclusions by ur own self.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Admittedly, racialism is about making generalizations.
    And that is a logical fallacy (read the quoted part):

    Hasty generalization is a logical fallacy of faulty generalization by reaching an inductive generalization based on insufficient evidence - essentially making a hasty conclusion without considering all of the variables. In statistics, it may involve basing broad conclusions regarding the statistics of a survey from a small sample group that fails to sufficiently represent an entire population.
    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    It's in doing this that you can see the truth.
    That doesn't make sense at all, in doing that you are committing a logical fallacy and you fail to consider a lot of relevant variables which are crucial to the issue, by doing what you said you can only distort the truth.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    The people make the place, never the other way around. Think about it.
    Some people make the place not THE PEOPLE in General, I am sure not every German with an IQ of 90 is responsible for the current state of Germany, I bet you he has NOTHING to do with it, he just idles his life away while politicians, doctors, engineers do the rest of the work and we know not all Germans are Engineers.

    It is so wrong attributing the accomplishments of a group of people in a society to every person of that society.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Hmm.....cheers.
    Cheers
    Last edited by Sturmgewehr; 02-04-2012 at 12:43 PM. Reason: typing errors

  6. #346
    'Tard Mangler Defiance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    10-10-2014 @ 09:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, South Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Bastard White American
    Ancestry
    France, Germany, Holland, Canada
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Proudly Alpinoid
    Politics
    Preservationism (Racial and Environmental)
    Religion
    Logic and Decency
    Gender
    Posts
    413
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/0
    Given: 16/14

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    @ Sturmgewehr
    You misunderstood me, I never said Aboriginal Australians or Pygmies are Inferior
    I didn't misunderstand you; you misunderstood my assessment.

    Some people make the place not THE PEOPLE in General, I am sure not every German with an IQ of 90 is responsible for the current state of Germany, I bet you he has NOTHING to do with it, he just idles his life away while politicians, doctors, engineers do the rest of the work and we know not all Germans are Engineers.
    Indeed. But you see, that's what anti-racialists don't understand - racialism isn't so much about individuals; it's about gene pools.
    In other words, is in individual White person "superior" to an individual Negro? Not necessarily. It depends.
    However, it can clearly be seen that the European gene pool is indeed superior to the Sub-Saharan African gene pool.

    .....Then again, things are made more complicated when you consider the fact that "superior" can be a rather subjective term.(!!)

    And now a question: How do you feel about Negros living in your country? Or shacking up with your women? Do you even know any Negros; do you have to put up with any on a daily basis?
    I apologize that the majority of my recent posts are basically in reference to the exact same subject. But these stupid-ass troll retards aren't going to humiliate themselves, are they?

  7. #347
    Iliro-Thrakas Sturmgewehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    06-10-2014 @ 12:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/Dinarid
    Religion
    Agnostic Atheist
    Gender
    Posts
    1,334
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    But you see, that's what anti-racialists don't understand - racialism isn't so much about individuals; it's about gene pools.
    Gene Pools??? which ones?? are you trying to preserve the above 120 IQ Gene Pool or the White skin and Blue Eyes Gene pool??

    it is fine with me if you want to preserve your gene pool, go ahead no one is stopping you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    In other words, is in individual White person "superior" to an individual Negro?
    This question doesn't really make much sense in the first place because you are not specifying the individuals you are talking about which are crucial when we make a comparison and decide who is superior to whom?

    This type of questions in my book are troll questions because we don't know shit about the White Individual and the Black Individual thus there is no point in drawing any conclusions or saying one is better than the other.

    you can try this:

    Is Neil deGrasse Tyson superior to George Bush or Sarah Palin??

    Yes he is and I let you decide why he is superior to those 2 white people I just mentioned above.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    However, it can clearly be seen that the European gene pool is indeed superior to the Sub-Saharan African gene pool.
    No it can't, if it is so clear then prove it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Then again, things are made more complicated when you consider the fact that "superior" can be a rather subjective term.(!!)
    And that is why your theory is fallacious, because you said a simple observation can tell us who is superior and who is inferior.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    How do you feel about Negros living in your country?
    There are no Negros in my country BUT there are a BUNCH of gypsies in my country and I don't mind them as long as they don't commit crimes.

    If a gypsy is being productive I have nothing against him.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    How do you feel about Negros/Gypsies shacking up with your women?
    If someone fucked my wife or my GF I wouldn't feel that good to tell u the truth, if that is what you mean by YOUR WOMAN.

    If by YOUR WOMAN you meant ALBANIAN WOMAN then I will have to tell u that Albanian woman are not my woman and I don't own Albanian woman, I have no authority over them thus it doesn't matter how I feel cuz no matter how I feel it won't change a thing, it will remain my own problem and I will have to deal with it, I will have to deal with the fact that every person has the right to chose for him/herself whom does he want to be with and that there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING I can do about it but respect their personal choice, maybe i don't like the fact that an Albanian woman will marry a gypsy but that is not her problem that is my problem, it is not X Albanian Woman's fault that I don't prefer marrying a gypsy.


    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Do you even know any Negros?
    Yes I do know one that lives here and he is totally cool, I also used to know many of them when I used to work in USA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    do you have to put up with any on a daily basis?
    No I don't.

  8. #348
    'Tard Mangler Defiance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    10-10-2014 @ 09:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, South Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Bastard White American
    Ancestry
    France, Germany, Holland, Canada
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Proudly Alpinoid
    Politics
    Preservationism (Racial and Environmental)
    Religion
    Logic and Decency
    Gender
    Posts
    413
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/0
    Given: 16/14

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    @ Sturmgewehr
    This question doesn't really make much sense in the first place because you are not specifying the individuals you are talking about which are crucial when we make a comparison and decide who is superior to whom?
    Then perhaps you should take a look at the entire quote.....
    "In other words, is in individual White person "superior" to an individual Negro? Not necessarily. It depends."

    Is Neil deGrasse Tyson superior to George Bush or Sarah Palin??

    Yes he is and I let you decide why he is superior to those 2 white people I just mentioned above.
    Haven't you noticed how seemingly all academically accomplished "Negros" are, in fact, heavily racially mixed?

    No it can't, if it is so clear then prove it.
    Just compare the two regions; the two peoples.
    Would you want to live in Sub-Saharan Africa amongst legions of Negros? Neither would I.

    How do you feel about Negros/Gypsies shacking up with your women?
    That's not my quote.

    No I don't.
    That explains it. I'm from the States and let me tell you, until you've thoroughly experienced multiculturalism, you'll never truly "get it."
    I apologize that the majority of my recent posts are basically in reference to the exact same subject. But these stupid-ass troll retards aren't going to humiliate themselves, are they?

  9. #349
    Iliro-Thrakas Sturmgewehr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Online
    06-10-2014 @ 12:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Illyro-Thracian
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic/Dinarid
    Religion
    Agnostic Atheist
    Gender
    Posts
    1,334
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 8/0
    Given: 0/0

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Haven't you noticed how seemingly all academically accomplished "Negros" are, in fact, heavily racially mixed?
    Are Ave Kludze, Ilesanmi Adesida, Bartholomew Nnaji, Nat Quansah, Francis Allotey, Louis Ajonuma, Alexander Animalu, Philip Emeagwali and hundreds of others Racially Mixed ?????

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    Just compare the two regions; the two peoples.
    Would you want to live in Sub-Saharan Africa amongst legions of Negros? Neither would I.
    Comparing the 2 regions is still not enough of an argument in order to conclude who is superior or inferior.

    The fact that I wouldn't prefer living in Sub Saharan Africa amongst Negros doesn't show us anything, yes I don't wanna live in Sub Saharan Africa but that is because I don't prefer the people who live there, the region's economy, climate and so on, in the same time I wouldn't wanna live in Finland or Norway either because I don't like their climate and that stuff would greatly depress me, I also think I wouldn't fit well amongst Norwegians and their mentality.

    Also since i have traveled through out USA quite a bit I wouldn't wanna live in Nebraska, Mississippi or Washington State either, I would like to live in California though.


    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    That's not my quote.
    I think it is, check it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Defiance View Post
    That explains it. I'm from the States and let me tell you, until you've thoroughly experienced multiculturalism, you'll never truly "get it."
    you could be right.


    p.s: I experience Multiculturalism in Daily basis, I don't think your problem is Multiculturalism I think your problem is MultiRacialism, I don't think you would mind if you had to deal with Germans, French, Italians, Czech, Polish people in daily basis.

    I don't have a problem dealing with different Ethnicities and Races in daily basis as long as they are not trying to shove their values down my throat and limit my rights to practice my folklore, talk my language and so on, I would be strictly against a group of people who is imposing their values on me and my people be it Germans, Nigerians or Norwegians, it won't make any difference.
    Last edited by Sturmgewehr; 02-04-2012 at 02:17 PM.

  10. #350
    'Tard Mangler Defiance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Last Online
    10-10-2014 @ 09:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin, South Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Bastard White American
    Ancestry
    France, Germany, Holland, Canada
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Proudly Alpinoid
    Politics
    Preservationism (Racial and Environmental)
    Religion
    Logic and Decency
    Gender
    Posts
    413
    Thumbs Up/Down
    Received: 55/0
    Given: 16/14

    0 Not allowed! Not allowed!

    Default

    @ Sturmgewehr
    Are Ave Kludze, Ilesanmi Adesida, Bartholomew Nnaji, Nat Quansah, Francis Allotey, Louis Ajonuma, Alexander Animalu, Philip Emeagwali and hundreds of others Racially Mixed ?????
    Admittedly, I do not know who those people are. *shrug*
    Still, Black achievement is nothing compared to White achievement. It's truly striking.

    I think it is, check it again.
    It's somewhat similar to what I said, but it is not what I said. Check again.

    I don't think your problem is Multiculturalism I think your problem is MultiRacialism, I don't think you would mind if you had to deal with Germans, French, Italians, Czech, Polish people in daily basis.
    Right, right.

    I don't have a problem dealing with different Ethnicities and Races in daily basis as long as they are not trying to shove their values down my throat and limit my rights to practice my folklore, talk my language and so on, I would be strictly against a group of people who is imposing their values on me and my people be it Germans, Nigerians or Norwegians, it won't make any difference.
    But that's just the thing: multiculturalism (or multiracialism, rather) invariably causes all kinds of problems.
    Do you know anything about racial crime statistics? You don't want Negros in your country, trust me.
    I apologize that the majority of my recent posts are basically in reference to the exact same subject. But these stupid-ass troll retards aren't going to humiliate themselves, are they?

Page 35 of 117 FirstFirst ... 253132333435363738394585 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 84
    Last Post: 03-21-2014, 03:33 PM
  2. Is the Nord Indid race a pure Caucasoid sub-race?
    By Norbert in forum Anthropology
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-12-2014, 01:35 PM
  3. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-22-2013, 03:56 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 06:29 AM
  5. Study finds tall people at top of wages ladder
    By FireEater in forum Economics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 07:37 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •