View Poll Results: Turks, who are they closer to: Europeans or Arabs?

Voters
258. You may not vote on this poll
  • Europeans

81 31.40%
  • Arabs

127 49.22%
  • none

50 19.38%
Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: Turks, who are they closer to: Europeans or Arabs?

Last Online
    02-16-2013 @ 01:32 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Armenian Apostolic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Talvi View Post
    Where exactly have I said that Turks have no bloods on their hands???

And sorry but I find Leliana to be brainless. And apparently you didnt understand a word I wrote.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, and you can think Turks are angels or whatever. It just doesn't change the fact that Turks have a bad reputation in European society. There are no "big Euros" dictating what you should think or what Europe is, it's just societal/historical trends that have led to such sentiment regarding Turks. Maybe if your country had a large Turkish population or your country had had some historical contact with the Turks, the sentiment in your society would be much different.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-06-2012 @ 10:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Trojan
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

I like Talvi

Please don't bother with these armenians. They want to dictate their vision on everybody. It will never work.

Armenians killed a lot of Azeri and Turks. We will never forget that and when the time comes we will take revenge. ( soon azeri land will be returned)

There is not one muslim living in Armenia but there are Armenians living in Turkey. This says enough I think.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-05-2017 @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    n/A
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

People in Estonia are also highly suspicious of muslims although we barely have any
    Good, I can only hope that it stays that way.

In reality there is no difference between someone who is a non-practising muslim or a non-practising christian
    There is a huge difference. Non-Practicing Muslims are still part of Islamic, Eastern Culture the same way that Non Practicing Christian Europeans are still heavily influenced by Christianity (European Culture)

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Armenian Apostolic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xaxa View Post
    I like Talvi

Please don't bother with these armenians. They want to dictate their vision on everybody. It will never work.

Armenians killed a lot of Azeri and Turks. We will never forget that and when the time comes we will take revenge. ( soon azeri land will be returned)

There is not one muslim living in Armenia but there are Armenians living in Turkey. This says enough I think.
    lol, so we dictated for Turks to have bad reputation in Europe?? hahaha

yeah, we killed so many Turks that's why there are no Armenians left in Western Armenia, while many Kurds and Turks live in those areas......good luck on your "revenge", my quote that I showed you Bozkurt shows that Azerbaijan is shitting its pants thinking about what kind of retaliation we along with our allies might serve the Azeris if they dare to attack us.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,071
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

Turks are closer, minus religion, to the Balkans than to Arabs.

Last Online
    03-26-2017 @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    !
    Ethnicity
    !
    Country
    Estonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 374
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosov View Post
    You are entitled to your own opinion, and you can think Turks are angels or whatever. It just doesn't change the fact that Turks have a bad reputation in European society. There are no "big Euros" dictating what you should think or what Europe is, it's just societal/historical trends that have led to such sentiment regarding Turks. Maybe if your country had a large Turkish population or your country had had some historical contact with the Turks, the sentiment in your society would be much different.
    There are big euros who are dictating everyone. How can it be a historical trend for Estonians, Latvians, Finns or Iclanders for example to hate turks when they have never even seen one? Neithher have their parents or grandparents and etc.

There is no one history of Europe, no one society. Yet somehow if I want to be a real euro I have to hate turks, muslims and be a christian?? If this is not the influence of "big euros" where does that come from?? Because it sure isnt a historical trend all over Europe.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Trojan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosov View Post
    lol, so we dictated for Turks to have bad reputation in Europe?? hahaha

yeah, we killed so many Turks that's why there are no Armenians left in Western Armenia, while many Kurds and Turks live in those areas......good luck on your "revenge", my quote that I showed you Bozkurt shows that Azerbaijan is shitting its pants thinking about what kind of retaliation we along with our allies might serve the Azeris if they dare to attack us.
    There are still Armenians living in Turkey. Only the ones who didn't betray us. Deportation is legal in this case. There is nothing you can do.

Why is there not one muslim living in Armenia?

Nobody cares about Armenians. Turks have better relationship with Russia than Armenia hahaha. We have the money and contracts with them you don't have anything. Armenians are suffering day in day out of poverty. I heard it myself and their economy speaks for itself. Soon Russia will ditch Armenia any way to have better relationship with Turks. There are huge projects going on in terms of energy and trading. What is happening with Armenia's future? Nothing!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Armenian Apostolic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

There are big euros who are dictating everyone. How can it be a historical trend for Estonians, Latvians, Finns or Iclanders for example to hate turks when they have never even seen one? Neithher have their parents or grandparents and etc.

There is no one history of Europe, no one society. Yet somehow if I want to be a real euro I have to hate turks, muslims and be a christian?? If this is not the influence of "big euros" where does that come from?? Because it sure isnt a historical trend all over Europe.
    Stop making up things I never said. I told you specifically that European societies that have had historic contact with Turks or contact via immigration have a bad view of them. This would further impact reputation of Turks in countries with less contact. I guess you have to have a history with those people to understand the true nature of them.

There are still Armenians living in Turkey. Only the ones who didn't betray us. Deportation is legal in this case. There is nothing you can do.

Why is there not one muslim living in Armenia?

Nobody cares about Armenians. Turks have better relationship with Russia than Armenia hahaha. We have the money and contracts with them you don't have anything. Armenians are suffering day in day out of poverty. I heard it myself and their economy speaks for itself. Soon Russia will ditch Armenia any way to have better relationship with Turks. There are huge projects going on in terms of energy and trading. What is happening with Armenia's future? Nothing!
    Sure deport them. They are traitors for stepping foot in Turkey. They should come to Armenia and get adequate punishment.

Turks bow down to Zionist/NATO wishes. They even agreed to NATO shield against Iran, how much Zionists give you for that? lol Armenia and Russia are long term historical allies, Russians don't like Turks very much, their relationship with you is for economic purposes. There are several economic projects going on with Armenia like gas/oil projects with Iran, business projects with Russia, business with EU, and so forth. Armenia is advancing, we even have higher Human Development Index than Turkey lol

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-05-2017 @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    n/A
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Turks have better relationship with Russia than Armenia hahaha.
    Turks as a people or Turkey as a country? Because I can't think of a single Russian that likes Turks, but I can think of quite a few that like Armenians.

I personally don't like either, BTW

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Trojan
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Armenia is not going anywhere. It has the second WORSE economy of the world. And I'm not seeing anything changing with their neighbors. All your neighbors hate your guts. As I said Turkey's relationship with Russia is better than Armenia's. Russians don't like Armenians that much actually. They see you as scum and as a burden. Soon they will ditch you. Russia is not getting anything from relationship with Armenians.

Turkey's image is getting better everywhere. Turks earned peoples respect. Armenia is loosing the battle on every level. Economic, moral and academic/political

Page 11 of 65 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread Information