Monarchist
    Religion
    Myself
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up White Nationalist to Speak at CPAC 2012

CPAC is here, so it’s time for everyone’s annual look at the psychos invited to the premier conservative event of the year, and those unfortunate enough to have been excluded.

GOProud, the gay Republican group that was founded because the Log Cabin Republicans were considered too concerned about gay civil rights and not sufficiently focused on “fiscal issues,” is not invited this year, because they are too “aggressive” about being gay, which made Jim DeMint uncomfortable.

CPAC also uninvited the John Birch Society, which had made a triumphant return to mainstream conservative acceptance in 2010, when they co-sponsored the conference.

But! While the Birchers and the open homosexualists are no longer welcome, there is still room for multiple outspoken white nationalists!

The National Review’s John Derbyshire, a stock “pervert Tory” character from a Martin Amis novel sprung to life and given a sinecure at the National Review, is hosting a panel on “multiculturalism” (boo hiss) featuring two of America’s most detestable sacks of shit: Peter Brimelow, founder of white supremacist site VDARE, and Robert Vandervoort, the director of some sort of “don’t make me press one for English” nativist group and a white nationalist from way back.

CPAC organizers are like, we didn’t specifically organize this panel ourselves so whatever, but they are not canceling the panel, because the conservative movement has always quietly set a place at the table for their white supremacist allies when they get together for Thanksgiving. And after everyone says grace (and sings “God Bless America” and the national anthem and does the Pledge of Allegiance) comes the ceremonial declaration that liberals are the real racists, for inventing welfare.

The Derbyshire, Brimelow, and Vandervoort (these names!) panel is called “The Failure of Multiculturalism: How the Pursuit of Diversity Is Weakening the American Identity,” and the fact that these panelists are all well-compensated members in good standing of the conservative movement instead of shrieking their “defense of Western Civilization” nonsense for free from a bench outside a subway station does suggest that something has gone wrong with the American experiment. (I think we let too many racist British people enter the country and steal our right-wing think tank and magazine contributor jobs, personally.)

I am guessing the panel will feature at least one “why is there no white history month” joke.

CPAC’s biggest draw today was the speech by Marco Rubio, who many expect to be Mitt Romney’s eventual running mate, because Republicans think he’ll appeal to the voters they accuse of poisoning American identity with their insufficiently Western European heritages.'
    Sorry for quoting from such a liberal rag, but the news is great.

http://www.salon.com/2012/02/09/cpac...sts/singleton/

Banned
    Last Online
    08-25-2012 @ 12:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Politics
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7

0 Not allowed!

Much of the republican base is racially aware to some degree. There is great potential for that party to become more concerned with issues of race and culture in the US.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-15-2013 @ 02:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    American Colonial
    Ancestry
    French, Irish.
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Monarchist
    Religion
    Myself
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by European Loyalist View Post
    Much of the republican base is racially aware to some degree. There is great potential for that party to become more concerned with issues of race and culture in the US.
    It's a shame we're not as organized as other groups that are successfully infiltrating the GOP, such as Libertarians. I don't think it should be hard for us to get a few racially outspoken Pat Buchanan-type Republicans elected as State Representatives or State Senators. Just one would give us huge media attention.

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Insufficient Western European heritage does indeed poison Western identity. Anyone who denies it has their head up their ass. Our cultural heritage is being ripped to shreds in media and in schools. Jack London is being replaced with Heather Has Two Mommies, kids are having multiCulturalism force fed into every orifice in their body. What would they call that? Respecting and honoring our heritage?

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-15-2013 @ 02:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    American Colonial
    Ancestry
    French, Irish.
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Monarchist
    Religion
    Myself
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

One will be called a racist from the Ultra-left these days for praising the values of Western culture or suggesting not all cultures are equal. Just now on another message board I was labeled a racist for suggesting such a thing. I believe as long as one comes off intelligently and doesn't act so bluntly obvious about being a White Nationalist, then we can get things done. We just need a new younger Pat Buchanan, in an elected office, that opposes immigration since it could cause cultural tensions. At the top of my head I cannot think of one Democrat or Republican that opposes legal immigration. And the ones that oppose illegal immigration don't really impress me much.

Last Online
    06-30-2012 @ 08:59 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    pre-Socratic
    Ethnicity
    Personification of Time
    Ancestry
    Transylvania
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Michigan
    Taxonomy
    Romanian
    Politics
    IMPERIVM EVROPA, Auctoritas, Heroism
    Religion
    Radical Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

0 Not allowed!

The country is ripe for a proverbial "fuhrer", or strong leader, to rise to power. The ship is sinking, its time for a new ship to arrive, really. Ron Paul won't accomplish much, but I still hope he gets in.

Banned
    Last Online
    06-18-2012 @ 11:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    "...ice people, Europeans, colonizers, oppressors, the cold, rigid element in world history."
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Taxonomy
    Nordic
    Politics
    Libertarian
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

I had to miss this event, but heard it was pretty wild. They had a live feed, but can't find any video posted of the event, I'll post any if I find any.

Thread Information