savaging and pillaging
    Religion
    catheist & evil cat propagandist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Society and Miscegenators

Following the What To Do About Race Traitors? thread, I've noticed that some of the replies concentrated on what society should do about miscegenators as opposed to your personal reactions to miscegenators.

Hence here's the topic of this thread: what would you like society to do about miscegenators?

Banned
    Last Online
    09-17-2009 @ 10:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Britain (Some by way of Ulster) & Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Osteuropid-NorthAlpinid
    Politics
    Ultra-Conservative/anti-Obama
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33

0 Not allowed!

Banishment. On a side note we should really stop the inflow of non-Europids into are society & repatriate those already in the West or impose apartheid society on them. It should also be illegal to condone or encourage miscegenation. Imprisonment in a penal colony & banishment. This would include persons like Sumner Redstone, the controlling shareholder of Viacom, the owner of MTV. And the entire board of directors of the Walt Disney Co. As for the penal colonies, they could be set up in a lawless area of Africa, such as the Congo.

Just Myself Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-22-2023 @ 02:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    igneous
    Ancestry
    Lewisian gneiss
    Country
    Denmark
    Taxonomy
    Pebble
    Politics
    it's MY rock
    Religion
    Heathen
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

How about a different approach? instead of banishment what about some form of fiscal punishment?

Instigate a regime of ridiculously high taxes that would cripple the couple to the point that it would be impossible to carry on.

Having a partner of a different ethnicity would also exclude you from other benefits such as Welfare and the NHS.

Any children would also incur taxes from the moment they were conceived, but there would be a tax break if an abortion was carried out. And that would be the one operation that would be funded on the NHS

Life is good.
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-06-2022 @ 11:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto- Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Colonial American
    Ancestry
    English, Scots- Irish, Cajun French
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Virginia
    Y-DNA
    I1- Z63
    mtDNA
    K2b1b
    Taxonomy
    Brunn, Kelto- Nordid
    Politics
    Center
    Hero
    Martin Luther, Martin Chemnitz
    Religion
    Lutheran Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,664
    Given: 10,470

0 Not allowed!

I think society should ostracize them.Let them be treated as pariahs, maybe pressure them to the point that they'll either leave of their own accord or return to their people after a proper act of contrition

Gone fishing with Lutiferre SuuT's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-07-2010 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn: Warrior Caste--> Goði Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrymheim View Post
    How about a different approach? instead of banishment what about some form of fiscal punishment?
    Can't be bothered with finding the actual data at the moment; however, it's upwards of 70% of bi-racial unions that end up in single mother status who are already sucking the welfare teet: given that these foolish women are already dirt poor, where will they come up with the money?

Instigate a regime of ridiculously high taxes that would cripple the couple to the point that it would be impossible to carry on.
    As stated/implied, the remaining 30% of bi-racial unions that actually remain together in some form of civil union are already impoverished.

Having a partner of a different ethnicity would also exclude you from other benefits such as Welfare and the NHS.
    They are then left optionless: with the exception of robbing you and I blind.

Any children would also incur taxes from the moment they were conceived, but there would be a tax break if an abortion was carried out. And that would be the one operation that would be funded on the NHS
    Not trying to rain on your parade; but, the majority of self-loathing misegentating women already view abortion as a method of birth-control. - thus, the tax burdden falls on the (hypothetical) vox populi.
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

The Dog Days Are Over Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-29-2013 @ 07:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/English/American
    Ethnicity
    Pretty
    Ancestry
    Scotland/England/America
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alabama
    Taxonomy
    Beautiful
    Politics
    Rather Not
    Religion
    half Atheist/half Spiritul/Nature
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16

0 Not allowed!

I think people just need to be educated. They need to be offered a lot of information...not TV, not all this garbage we are given now. If all the garbage could be taken away that would be a start. It needs to start with children too, especially now. They need education and support from their own family.

People need to wake up and realize ...just because a person chooses to be racially aware, and proud of who they are...does not equal evil.

I saw on TV this black women who bleached her skin, because she didn't like being so dark. She viewed a light complexion as attractive while she felt her own dark complexion was not. The people kept saying " but you have to be proud of who you are " ...but why isn't it the same when you are a white person..? For any white person to be proud they are immediately racist pigs..?

But, if you are black, green or red ...they are allowed to be proud of who they are/ while if they weren't it would be looked upon as low self esteem ...and again, when comparing that to a white person to be proud of who you are you are racist. They make it impossible. They put thoughts and ideas into people that are just not right and I think if we had more information and education to offer people would plainly see what they don't see now. Some anyhow.

The best thing society could do is change its focus. They focus to much on sex, popularity, clothes, love everyone...etc ...only a few white people are even aware that their race is in danger...they are unaware that there are people out there who want us less and less. I feel if they could be truly shown, they may open up to new and better things.

There needs to be more people fighting for our cause, there needs to be more people aware, it needs to be more expectable, not taboo, not horrible, not evil. Because actually it is the exact opposite.

Last Online
    09-01-2015 @ 07:07 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    white Colonial
    Country
    Australia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

I don't think we should just focus on women here Suut there are plenty of men who miscegenate too. Where I am there's a considerable amount of White male-Asian female couples, many with a few children, it isn't just the dirty old men that do it although they certainly are out in numbers. They do tend to be quite well off financially though, which is different to other popular mixed race partnerships.

The only real solution here is to deport them all. It's a real pity that there doesn't seem to be a will to do this anywhere in the "West".

I tend to wonder if it will ever be socially unacceptable, when people will again start to shun these freaks like we used to. I fear it will only be when we are a minority in our own countries.

Gone fishing with Lutiferre SuuT's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-07-2010 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heiðinn: Warrior Caste--> Goði Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Revenant View Post
    I don't think we should just focus on women here Suut
    Respectfully, I do: they are their own best line of defense on the matter; moreover, they are the ones left with the burden as, already stated, they end up abandoned with the State as substitute father.

there are plenty of men who miscegenate too.
    Well, of course there are two to a Tango. However, for me, it is an issue of primary, secondary, and then tertiary burden. In order of first to last, the burden is as follows: 1.) the abandoned mother 2.) The tax payer (as an individuation of the State) 3.) The State as a whole (considered as composite Ethnicity, Race, Meta-Ethnicity and every other conceivable thing falling within this orbit).

Where I am there's a considerable amount of White male-Asian female couples, many with a few children, it isn't just the dirty old men that do it although they certainly are out in numbers.
    Due to the geographic proximity to Asia: every germanic nation (in our hypothetical scenario) is to take measures that are in concomitance with each nation's respective - predominate - Racial issue. I can assure you that in America, it is primarily an issue of Black Male with a White Woman, first and foremost; and, secondarily, a Latin American with a white woman. In Europe, the former stated of America is analagous, with a secondary influx of middle/near Eastern men with white women.

They do tend to be quite well off financially though, which is different to other popular mixed race partnerships.
    A neorosis particular to the continent; ergo, requiring particularised measures.

The only real solution here is to deport them all.
    That would appear to be the bottom line, yes.

It's a real pity that there doesn't seem to be a will to do this anywhere in the "West".
    Time will tell.

I tend to wonder if it will ever be socially unacceptable, when people will again start to shun these freaks like we used to. I fear it will only be when we are a minority in our own countries.

Do we break and run from a challenge...? - never have, never will. Call me crazy, but I just don't think (and I have every reason to think so) that it takes all that many people to change things. So long as the right people are in place.

Don't despair.
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    09-21-2009 @ 06:14 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic/Germanic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Religion
    Christianity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Thrymheim View Post
    How unjust.

Just Myself Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    05-22-2023 @ 02:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    igneous
    Ancestry
    Lewisian gneiss
    Country
    Denmark
    Taxonomy
    Pebble
    Politics
    it's MY rock
    Religion
    Heathen
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 1

0 Not allowed!

I don't think I was trying to be fair. The assumption of people who have applied to me is that there would be a welfare state to support the mothers and children, well there wouldn't be, in my world there would instead be jobs found for them and no benifits payed otehrwise, if they didn't work and turned to crime, well I think the Victorians had a good idea there.
    @Sothernboy sorry I'm not prolife so we'll just have to disagree on that one

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information