Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 400
    Given: 309

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Martnen View Post
    Those lands are now owned by Belorussia and the Ukraine.
    oh, yeah of course.
    But at least belarus is in the russian sphere of influence (and ukrain as well possibly(?))

Banned
    Last Online
    11-04-2018 @ 05:43 PM
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,295
    Given: 26,310

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Luca View Post
    oh, yeah of course.
    But at least belarus is in the russian sphere of influence (and ukrain as well possibly(?))
    Just sign a pact with Poland and Russia to divide up Belorussia and the Ukraine.

Banned
    Last Online
    08-29-2021 @ 09:31 PM
    Ethnicity
    Japhethite: Indoeuropean. Sarmatian. Poldeutsch.
    Ancestry
    Rzeczpospolita - the only Republic which was a Kingdom.
    Country
    Austria
    Y-DNA
    Singen.
    Religion
    Christian Yahwism aka Arianism.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,490
    Given: 10,741

0 Not allowed!

You forgot the former german lands currently under Polish rule and Königsberg/Kaliningrad.
    But the problem is, that this lands made germany less german, as they were
    populated by german speaking Slavs and fullfiled with slavic towns and villages.
    No sense in returning them to Germany. Even Osisland makes Germany less german.
    The better thing would be reunification the Netherlands, Schweiz and at least parts
    of Austria, that getting again the less german parts of ex-Germany, fullfiled with german
    wannabess, which turned Germans into psychopaths. Drang nach Osten is the wickness.
    The same in Poland - there would be no real national gain in absorbing the East, becasue
    we do no longer live in Sarmatia, the same as Germans did not live in the Römisches Reich.
    In bioth frames the old borders had sense, as they guarateed differentiation between the
    real ones and sojourneys - in present national states with equality rights it is sensless to
    absorbed so much of the foreign land and would be a problem. especially for Poland, getting
    western Ukraine would be a bigger problem than gain, as this area is fulled with "Ukrs".

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    populated by german speaking Slavs and fullfiled with slavic towns and villages.
    The better thing would be reunification the Netherlands, Schweiz and at least parts
    of Austria, that getting again the less german parts of ex-Germany, fullfiled with german
    wannabess, which turned Germans into psychopaths. Drang nach Osten is the wickness.
    The same in Poland - there would be no real national gain in absorbing the East, becasue
    we do no longer live in Sarmatia, the same as Germans did not live in the Römisches Reich.
    In bioth frames the old borders had sense, as they guarateed differentiation between the
    real ones and sojourneys - in present national states with equality rights it is sensless to
    absorbed so much of the foreign land and would be a problem. especially for Poland, getting
    western Ukraine would be a bigger problem than gain, as this area is fulled with "Ukrs".
    The post WWII border changes were wrong, but I don't think they should be reversed now, though I wouldn't mind Poland getting back Lemberg, Brest-Litovsk, and Grodno, and Austria reuniting with Germany and getting South Tyrol.

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    01-09-2021 @ 04:10 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rethel View Post
    Yes, I see your point, but there is still a big problem in your argumentation. You argue against pan nationalism in general, not really against germany "taking current polish lands back".
    Of course, pan-nationalism means there will be a bit of a division between the different peoples. But even now you can see that. Just because a bavarian has a "different" culture of a frisian doesnt mean he is less german.
    Actually, we should take a bit of pride in having even some more "slavic-germans" historically in our east.

Well, my point being that of course western germans should unite more or less (ie. Germany+Austria+Switzerland+ maybe netherlands), but just because for the last 5 decades germany has oriented itself more to the west doesnt make the last 800+ years invalid.

Germany is supposed to be for all germans. East or west. North or South. Not just the west, or the north or the south, even if that might be easier to pull of.

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

and Austria reuniting with Germany
    hehe, good luck with that.
    Guess who almost got expelled from school and intimidated with a prison sentence because he openly spoke about reunifying germany and austria in school.
    -> Me

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

hehe, good luck with that.
    Guess who almost got expelled from school and intimidated with a prison sentence because he openly spoke about reunifying germany and austria in school.
    -> Me
    Why would they be so harsh on you?

Master of mathematics
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    North Rhine
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Why would they be so harsh on you?
    Well, actually they are not even that harsh on me
    After all, I didnt get into any prison or even expelled.
    The story is a bit more elaborate though.

In history class, teacher gives us some texts about israel and stuff.
    I compare them to the third reich (because that was our original topic) saying it is kinda ironic that both kill other innocent people.
    -> First strike
    two weeks later with my jewish teacher. We have the topic "how did ww2 end?" and teacher asks us if we have any questions.
    I ask why the allies were so keen on getting west germany "reunified" with east germany, when the literally split germany into germany and austria as well.
    In the end I say that one day I will reunify them
    -> Second strike

So, I end up at the principles office.
    Three teachers start asking me out, do I belong into some political party etc etc.
    I play it smug, say I belong to the neo-liberal communist party.
    They get visually more butthurt and accuse me of being a nazi blabla.
    So, the discussion got kinda off-track and ended up in me getting insulted as "fascist" and me calling them ignorant and vice-versa.
    As a last straw they mention that:
    A: I have no right in germany to critizie any of israels decisions (when this "threatens israels sovereignity", which my comparison apparently did)
    B: to ask for germany and austria to be reunified. Even more so to advocate it.

Both of these (thought) crimes are actually written down in the german basic law as I looked it up at home in shock.

So, this is the story how I kinda ended up getting my a*s kicked by the german state :/

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Cuban
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Hero
    Tony Montana
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

A: I have no right in germany to critizie any of israels decisions (when this "threatens israels sovereignity", which my comparison apparently did)
    B: to ask for germany and austria to be reunified. Even more so to advocate it.

Both of these (thought) crimes are actually written down in the german basic law as I looked it up at home in shock.

Germany is a pseudo-democracy.
    So, this is the story how I kinda ended up getting my a*s kicked by the german state :/

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information