Conservative-leaning moderate.
    Religion
    Earth-based spiritualist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 383
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    Many Jews would disagree completely with that view..
    There's nothing to be lost from seeking information.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by PetiteParisienne View Post
    There's nothing to be lost from seeking information.
    Billions of wiedergutmachung and American subsidies and their special position in European and American politics and society.

No to mention the political implications because I guess that we here in Europe would be so incensed in the unlikely event that the Jews have lied about large numbers of deaths (which would mean that we Europeans have been indoctrinated with collective self-hatred over .. nothing) that we would just bomb the crap out of Israel.

So I would just hope for Israel (and for our own purses) that the established version of history is indeed the truth.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Anglicised Continental Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-30-2014 @ 07:40 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance, Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Ashkenazi
    Ancestry
    France, Romania, Austria, Poland.
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    Sub-Nordid + Pontid
    Politics
    Conservative-leaning moderate.
    Religion
    Earth-based spiritualist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 383
    Given: 59

0 Not allowed!

Billions of wiedergutmachung and American subsidies and their special position in European and American politics and society.

No to mention the political implications because I guess that we here in Europe would be so incensed in the unlikely event that the Jews have lied about large numbers of deaths (which would mean that we Europeans have been indoctrinated with collective self-hatred over .. nothing) that we would just bomb the crap out of Israel.

So I would just hope for Israel (and for our own purses) that the established version of history is indeed the truth.
    My WWII knowledge isn't terribly extensive. It's safe to say that I really only know the basics.

From what I have heard, the Nazis kept very detailed records.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

My WWII knowledge isn't terribly extensive. It's safe to say that I really only know the basics.

From what I have heard, the Nazis kept very detailed records.
    They were anal when it came to that. But there is more then just records. Forensics will also be needed.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 06:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian
    Country
    Georgia
    Politics
    Liberal Conservatism
    Religion
    Agnostic child of Orthodox Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Closer to Mediterranean Europeans than Georgians!!
    Why should Georgians be close to Mediterranean Europeans? Due to virtue of having dark eyes and hair?

BTW I don't remember any Georgian here (not that there were many) claiming Europeanness.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-07-2014 @ 04:46 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Benitez
    Ethnicity
    Benitez
    Ancestry
    Benitez
    Country
    Italy
    Taxonomy
    Benitez
    Politics
    Europa league
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,495
    Given: 1,101

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronistic View Post
    Sicilians, Southern Italians, and Cypriots - Semitic (and a bit North African too, me thinks) admixed Europeans

Ashkenazi Jews - European admixed Semites

Let's say neolitich/mesolitich immigrants.

North Africans and Semites are just one of the many groups of Neolitich/Mesolitich guys.
    Last edited by Prince Carlo; 02-26-2012 at 04:42 PM.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,166
    Given: 13,531

0 Not allowed!

I see that I have a lot of catching to do since last night. Please let me share you my views and experience I received
    during years with the last 10-15 posts and sum this up somehow.

I have noticed how English, Swedish... are a little more extremist in defying who is white and who is not, who is European
    and who is not. For example I have noticed that some Swedish who classifies someone as lets say Pontid, some Bulgarian will
    classify him as North Pontid. What I want to say is that it is pointless to argue how much Askhenazis are white or not
    with all this diversity on this forum while Americans are a little less extreme not matter if they are of Germanic
    metaethnicity probably because they live among all that Africans, Hispanics, and Indians...

I am first Croat, then European and than white ( no matter what some Germanic Nordocentered Northerner will say )
    while Scottish are first Scottish, then British, then European and then white. Of course being white is important to me
    and some think how I think that I am first white then Croat. False. If we are going to follow this logic no Jew, no muslim
    can be nor Croat ( and therefore nor European ), nor Scottish, while being or at least looking white is arguable at least
    for Askhenazis.

It really hurts me when I see people on this forum saying how Southern Italians, Greeks.. are not white. Maybe they are
    not but it still hurts. You can notice how people from borders of Europe are a genetically little less white.
    If you think about it you can thank them because you are more white then they are. Take Mongols and Turks as a example
    and others. While for example British were drinking their tea people were dying to defend borders of Europe and
    eventual breach in Europe. So yes, Swedish are less mongoloid because Finland is more mongloid, Northern Italy is less
    arabized because south Italy is more arabized, you have no Turkish blood because Serbs have some and so on.
    At least you can show some respect instead calling them mongrels. At worst they are geographically European and little less white.

Fuck EU and everything it stands for. We all should have our own money and our own borders and if you are Dutch
    you should care about Netherlands, if you are Romanian you should care about Romania, if you are Russian you should
    care about Russia but still preseve some sense of metaethnicitis and sense of Europeanism.
    If I recall correctly when I decided to join to apricity I joined because it said "for cultural and ethnical European
    preservation" and not classify me, classify this, are my eyes grey or blue, are they black, light brown or dark brown,
    does he/she has mongoloid, african or Jewish ancestary, post pictures of noridcs, post pictures of atlantomeds...
    Nowadays everyone thinks of himself as European and/or white and as Germanic or Slavic. This is wrong. Why?
    Because if I recall correctly every European country was by far the strongest in past when there was competitiveness
    between countries wether we are talking about economy or science and technology and the strong patriotism kept immigrants
    away. We should have this back except wars.

Now, where do Askhenazis come in all this?

Remember when we are talking about Askhenazis we are not talking about Muslims who are non stop protesting wether in
    Europe or outside or Africans in the US who are inclined to criminal acts.
    When I think about Akhenazis I think of intelligent people who did nothing but boost its host countries in terms of
    science and economy and if possible gave its host countries even greater reputation.
    There are several millions Akhenazis in Europe and some more in the US and everyone worries about them compared
    to massive non European immigrations wether in the US or Europe numbered in tens of millions while good number of them
    does not boost their host countries but the opposite.
    I see politicans in Croatia who rob their own people, I see idiots painting graphites on buildings and doing nothing
    but sleep all day. What is the purpose of men and women who are downgrading their own country. I may seem cruel but why
    would not I want some Intelligent Jew to replace them who would enhance life of my fellow Croats.
    For example, the governor of Croatian national bank is a Jewish guy. No one can deny that where are Jews there is money but
    recently he was given an award as the best world governor. Many times his ideas got Croatia out of hard times.
    Should I be angry because a Jew is in my country. No, but the opposite I should thank him.
    Many Askhenazi Jews in their host countries in history and today were/are kind of famous scientists, Nobel
    prize winners, academcians, artists and so on.
    Two times Oscar winner Branko Lustig ( Croatian Jew ) said many times on TV "I am Croat", "I love Croatia". He may not be
    Croat but in this case who am I to tell him he is not or at least I may think he is not but why should I hurt his feelings
    if I could. It is not like he did something wrong for Croatia.
    My point is that can we simply make an EXCEPTION for this kind of European looking people who did nothing but boost
    its host countries and it seems that is what they keep doing because they are intelligent people not some mindless Africans
    and we are talking about handful of people when compared to its host countries and other very non-European immigrants.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-25-2020 @ 05:11 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    UK/Germany
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celto-Germanic
    Religion
    Chaos-Gnosticism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Have you been to Israel? I have. More than once. Israelis love Europe. I've also been to the West Bank. Palestinian's don't love Europe, but many wish they could escape the PA and be Israeli.

You think I'm dangerous? You're afraid of a girl. Fantastic. No wonder you're so mean-spirited.

Your agenda on this forum is pretty obvious.

I'm part Ashkenazi (and still somewhat ashamed of it). How about you?

And if you are on a Euro Preservation board, why are you CONSTANTLY rattling on about Jewish shit?

Last Online
    06-16-2021 @ 02:13 AM
    Ethnicity
    New-World White
    Ancestry
    Western Europe
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Basically Alpine
    Politics
    Ethno-Nationalism Meets Animal Liberation
    Religion
    Agnostic Deist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 493
    Given: 95

0 Not allowed!

We don't care if Israel loves Europe. The love is not particularly mutual.
    There's basically no reason to believe that to begin with; it makes little if any sense. Regardless, you're damned right when you say that the feeling simply isn't mutual, at least not amongst the more enlightened gentiles.

No. Not of you. But your fellow Jews have been wreaking havoc for the past 1000 years (from wreaking economies, building up monopolies over the backs of Christians, to financing the slave trade (which gave us a bad name) to financing wars (even financing Hitler to even letting in the Muslims during the Golden Age of Jewry in mediaeval Spain) so there are a lot of Europeans that still have no love for the Chosen People eventhough they are being fed stories about what happened to you during WWII.
    Excellent points, particularly that regarding the trans-Atlantic slave trade. But regardless of alleged Jewish involvement, one really does have to wonder how all Whites got the blame for the actions of a small group of Anglo crooks to begin with; for example, what did the Dutch have to do with slavery? Or Swedes? Or Russians? Or Greeks? Or Austrians? I'm pretty sure that the answer is "not a damned thing," but try telling that to a typical liberal.

But of course, I think that's for another thread.

And to Osweo.....
    'Atlanticist' camp.
    What the hell is that???
    Last edited by Defiance; 02-27-2012 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Missed a word.
    Dominion: Full Documentary

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    I would provide semen but I wouldnt bang her. Maybe I would if you really want it but I doubt someone really wants that. I know I wouldnt want that but I would accept semen.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!