I support Waldemar Tomaszewski
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post
    They speak GERMAN. :yawn:
    You mean yiddish?

Majority of eastern Jews ("Litvaki") from former CCCP don't spoke in yiddish. Jews from Central/East Asia don't spoke in yiddish also.

Insufferable by many Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11,167
    Given: 13,531

0 Not allowed!

If someone has to be Ubermensch Askhenazi are the best candidate.
    There is something about them.
    One can argue that they are 55 % white but that does not explain why are there so many Jewish physicists, chemists and mathematicians and scientists in general among only 10 000 000 Askhenazi population. No nation in the world no matter how Nordic does not even come close to numbers of Askhenazi in science textbook so to postulate that they are smart because of European admixture does not hold water.
    One may not like this but I am only saying what it is as it is.
    As I said before on nndb.com every Jew of European descent is considered white.
    Remember Jews are 55% European and the rest is predominantly West Asian ( armenian, georgian... ) and around 10-15% South West Asian.
    On nndb.com armenians, georgians and people of Caucasus are classified as white so Jews are more than 55% white at least according to nndb.com

I refuse to classify all these Jewish scientists who left an everlasting mark on science as non-white because as I said one can not postulate that they are intelligent because of European genes.
    If they are intelligent and look white to majority of Europeans than they are white.
    Intelligence is what is the most important. What is purpose of being blond and blue eyed if that person does not know to add two plus two if you catch my drift.
    So, I repeat if they are intelligent and look white why not consider them white.

Banned Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-15-2013 @ 02:06 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New Worlder
    Ethnicity
    American Colonial
    Ancestry
    French, Irish.
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Monarchist
    Religion
    Myself
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Whitebastard View Post
    If someone has to be Ubermensch Askhenazi are the best candidate.
    There is something about them.
    One can argue that they are 55 % white but that does not explain why are there so many Jewish physicists, chemists and mathematicians and scientists in general among only 10 000 000 Askhenazi population. No nation in the world no matter how Nordic does not even come close to numbers of Askhenazi in science textbook so to postulate that they are smart because of European admixture does not hold water.
    One may not like this but I am only saying what it is as it is.
    As I said before on nndb.com every Jew of European descent is considered white.
    Remember Jews are 55% European and the rest is predominantly West Asian ( armenian, georgian... ) and around 10-15% South West Asian.
    On nndb.com armenians, georgians and people of Caucasus are classified as white so Jews are more than 55% white at least according to nndb.com

I refuse to classify all these Jewish scientists who left an everlasting mark on science as non-white because as I said one can not postulate that they are intelligent because of European genes.
    If they are intelligent and look white to majority of Europeans than they are white.
    Intelligence is what is the most important. What is purpose of being blond and blue eyed if that person does not know to add two plus two if you catch my drift.
    So, I repeat if they are intelligent and look white why not consider them white.

Well the thing is their more Semitic cousins such as the Sephardim have significantly less European admixture, and are of average intelligence. Ashkenazis, out of all the Jewish populations, have the most European ancestry and are the most intelligent out of the bunch. I don't think this is can be considered coincidence. But you're questioning why they are so successful compared to the typical white? I wonder if it has something to do with the Jewish religion and the Catholic Church's banning of usury. Perhaps Ashkenazi Jews in Europe were allowed to progress in Mathematics while Europeans were retarded a tad.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    But how recent is that ? That they began to speak German or Jiddish.
    trust me, they didn't learn this RHINELAND variety of German down in the Steppe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redar14 View Post
    You mean yiddish?

Majority of eastern Jews ("Litvaki") from former CCCP don't spoke in yiddish. Jews from Central/East Asia don't spoke in yiddish also.
    They speak Russian now, but spoke Yiddish in living memory. Their surnames are mostly German derived.
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitebastard View Post
    This is daft.
    Forget about who is 'White', which is a very problematic abstract category, open to all sorts of stupid argument.
    Think rather about who is YOURS. Who is your IN-group.
    What are you? A Croat? You belong to the Jugoslav world, the wider Slavonic world, the Habsburg world, the Catholic world, Christendom, Europe. When you climb to a level that includes the Jews, the connection seems so distant as to be irrelevant.
    Anything European Jews achieved, they achieved it in our environment that WE created. They didn't achieve anything elsewhere, and so we can claim some part in their work anyway. But who cares? I am for MY people, and not the 'superior' people, whoever that might be.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-22-2013 @ 05:46 PM
    Ethnicity
    Swedish
    Country
    Sweden
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 391
    Given: 482

0 Not allowed!

Regarding Ashkenazi Jews and their intelligence: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkena...ntelligence.22

I think it's a fairly good and reasonable explanation to their high intelligence, thus their good performance in different fields of science etc.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    Well the thing is their more Semitic cousins such as the Sephardim have significantly less European admixture, and are of average intelligence. Ashkenazis, out of all the Jewish populations, have the most European ancestry and are the most intelligent out of the bunch. I don't think this is can be considered coincidence. But you're questioning why they are so successful compared to the typical white? I wonder if it has something to do with the Jewish religion and the Catholic Church's banning of usury. Perhaps Ashkenazi Jews in Europe were allowed to progress in Mathematics while Europeans were retarded a tad.
    I do not follow you on this usury think. I am not informed. I guess what you are trying to say is that they had to think how to earn money and that they had to use brains and so on... This does not seem plausible, at least to me.

I have always also thought that it has something to do with religion because they think that they are special, Gods chosen people. Growing up thinking you are special can change your psyche a bit but I also think that this is not plausible because as you said it Askhenazi jews are way smarter than Sephardim.

You have to understand that whole Europe was retarded a tad until Guttenberg made the first pressing press in Europe which enabled knowledge to be accesible to everyone. Right after this point came Copernicus, Kepler, Newton and scientific revolution began. Previously all knowledge was accesible only to Church.
    So I thought that because they were not subjected to Catholic Church or any other Christian Church they used their brains for some time before scientific revolution. This also does not hold water. Why? Because there was no prominent scientists of Askhenazi origins ( correct me if I am wrong ) until the age of Jacobi ( mathematics ) and Heinrich Hertz ( who was only partially Jewish ). I think that real start of "Jewish" science started with Einstein. So, one can argue that because they were unwanted in Europe throughout centuries that had to adapt to "harsh" environment of hostility. But as I said massive outbursts of Jewish scientists began with Einstein. So, what I want to say is that why it took them so long after scientific revolution to become notable scientists and why only in the last 100 years or so number of Jewish scientists rose unexplainably.
    The only logical explanation is that they are intelligent because of European blood but as I said I can not understand how can they be more intelligent than Europeans and even East Asians by far because of only 55% European blood of which 20% is mediterranean.
    So I think its both ( european genes and centuries of adaptation in hostile environment ). Yet, this may not be.
    Whatever it is they look white and I very intelligent. I do not know what someone else could want them to be.
    Its said how an average iq of askhenazi jew is around 130. I mean this is inhuman have this kind of average iq.

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post
    trust me, they didn't learn this RHINELAND variety of German down in the Steppe.

They speak Russian now, but spoke Yiddish in living memory. Their surnames are mostly German derived.

This is daft.
    Forget about who is 'White', which is a very problematic abstract category, open to all sorts of stupid argument.
    Think rather about who is YOURS. Who is your IN-group.
    What are you? A Croat? You belong to the Jugoslav world, the wider Slavonic world, the Habsburg world, the Catholic world, Christendom, Europe. When you climb to a level that includes the Jews, the connection seems so distant as to be irrelevant.
    Anything European Jews achieved, they achieved it in our environment that WE created. They didn't achieve anything elsewhere, and so we can claim some part in their work anyway. But who cares? I am for MY people, and not the 'superior' people, whoever that might be.
    Yes, at last some rational member on this forum. That are my thoughts exactly but I can not help to get racial regarding Jews when someone says that they are not white throwing all that scientific legacy out of Europe no matter if they had achieved that legacy in Europe

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    03-05-2017 @ 09:56 PM
    Ethnicity
    n/A
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 143
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronistic View Post
    Avigdor Lieberman:

Do you think he looks Jewish or Russian?
    I don't know about Russian, but he could easily pass as Ukrainian.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118

0 Not allowed!

The differences between the Ashkenazim and Sephardim have more to do with chance. The former were present when the present capitalist system was evolved in the northwest and central part of Europe. At this time, the Sephardim were scattered all over the place in the Ottoman Empire and so on. Naturally, those who were present while things were going on got on the rollercoaster. Those dallying around in the backwaters just lived and survived like they'd always done.

I heard the Sefardim are doing well in Israel itself however, on the eve of shunting the Ashkenazim aside as the dominant force there. Is my info outdated?

"Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Antarctica
    Politics
    Bros over hoes
    Thumbs Up