Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Kudos to Loki for the Soros material.

I just wish I could discuss more of what I personally have witnessed in Moscow. Soros is just ONE part of a complex web of foreign interference, with which too many of the 'opposition' are linked with. I've seen the British Council push for disgusting 'United Colours of Benneton' style shite, in schools, youth competitions, and seminars for young journalists and so on... I remember one English girl involved explaining to me why it's vital to put as many black presenters on TV as possible, especially on kids' programmes, in order that kids grow up thinking it natural to see their country filling up with foreign faces...

Quote Originally Posted by Padre Organtino View Post
    Had there been anything resembling normal politics in Russia Putin would've long lost to any normal candidate.
    THIS is the crux of the problem. You, and many others, have this notion of 'normal politics'. You seem to be pointing to the situation in the US or Western Europe as the 'norm'. This is DEEPLY misguided thinking.

The difference here is that we have usually two parties that act in tandem, and push all REAL issues under the carpet. Russia hasn't been able to develop this so far, thank fuck, and why on Earth you seem to WANT it baffles me.

Another massive difference is illustrated by your next comment:
    He is old-fashioned, not well-spoken, dishonest and paranoiadal.
    I prefer a blunt uncouth leader, to the slick well-groomed swine we have. Their eloquence is just cynical spin. They never speak from the heart, and all their words have been carefully planned out in advance to put certain notions and attitudes in the heads of voters. You seem to want style instead of substance.
    Your argument for Putin is basically the same as saying that Europeans support slef-replacement cause they mostly vote for the parties that support immigration.
    Ah, so you admit that total democracy can be dangerous, as in the Western cases? Isn't this a good reason to do things the Putin way??! The risks of leaving things to the whim of fate (and powerful interest groups, more like) are worth what, when they bring ethnic destruction??

As for solutions for Russians - dunno tbh.
    hoho! So until you DO know, I wouldn't bother fretting about how things are being run at the moment! Look at your suggestion here:
    I guess Russians Nationalists should start working on gaining more recognition and positive image among general population. They should also help to address civic protest that is beneficial to ethnic Russians. Additionally they should voice their opinion on dangerous problems such as abortions and heavy drug overuse. Raising awareness about detrimental effects of multiculturalism in West would also be a good move on their side.
    This is all well and good, but it will take perhaps decades before this matures! In the meantime, a strong and experienced hand is needed on the tiller.
    Nah, Putin is hardcore Sovok.What he's trying to build in Russia is an enlarged copy of DDR.
    Ekh.... Just imagine....

Quote Originally Posted by Humanophage View Post
    Yaroslavlskaya Oblast.

- Besides, do you really think it wise to leave the North Caucasian republics entirely to their own devices, in elections or any other matter? The state must be seen to be strong there, to ward of all kinds of terrible bloody scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    Соответственно вы предлагаете одно - уничтожить суверинитет России и раздробить её на части - ради " демократии ". Зачем? Кто выиграет от этого ? Ваши хозяева конечно... А кто проиграет ? Конечно Русский народ - потому что отнимут последнее , что у нас осталось - гордость за нашу страну , за нашу историю , веру в хорошое будущее ... !
    THE essence of the matter.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,949
    Given: 45,035

0 Not allowed!

I am yet to hear you counter any argument in regards to the election fraud instead of pasting unrelated articles from LaRouche and all - you know, explain how could such unusual results as those listed here be achieved in fair elections. The only numbers you mentioned involved misquoting my post. Take each of the seven points and state your opinion, explaining how can this situation be possible.
    I told you before I don't have the time to sit here an decipher and counter all your points one-for-one, for my time is limited. But it is clear that you are vastly exaggerating to suit a specific agenda - buying into nonsense that is being fed to you. That much is clear.

And the next guy who asks if I am "trolling my forum" gets a one-way ticket out of here.

Even with the limited time I have I am able to see through your bullshit Humanophage. It doesn't take much grey matter.
    Help support Apricity by making a donation

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 06:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian
    Country
    Georgia
    Politics
    Liberal Conservatism
    Religion
    Agnostic child of Orthodox Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42

0 Not allowed!

I apologize for not addressing everything Osweo raised in one post but here's my take on key problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post
    Kudos to Loki for the Soros material.

I just wish I could discuss more of what I personally have witnessed in Moscow. Soros is just ONE part of a complex web of foreign interference, with which too many of the 'opposition' are linked with. I've seen the British Council push for disgusting 'United Colours of Benneton' style shite, in schools, youth competitions, and seminars for young journalists and so on... I remember one English girl involved explaining to me why it's vital to put as many black presenters on TV as possible, especially on kids' programmes, in order that kids grow up thinking it natural to see their country filling up with foreign faces...
    On this I agree. I never said that I am a fan of "humanitarian" programs West promoted in Second and Third World. If anything many Western NPOs do the same in Georgia. And that brings us to the point that it's not some kind of specific anti-Russian US/Brit agenda but a part of global elite trend of destruction of ethnic and racial heritage of Earth's population.
    Now question: is Putin the right man to challenge this problem? The answer is: NO. He does a good job opposing Western interference when it is about questioning his power and status but almost nothing to counter that poisonous influence. Tolerance programs/"hate" laws/mass migration - all of this is Putin's legacy. It was he who destroyed Russian nationalist organizations and it was he who constnatly invoked the importance of fighting with "nationalism and fashism".
    His marionette Medvedev is the guy who supports this multiculturalist frenzy with passion. He even told that Russia would still advance multikulti after Cameron criticized that (yeah, I am aware that Cameron's solution is worse than the problem itself).

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-25-2012 @ 01:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Armenic
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Country
    Armenia
    Politics
    Biocultural European Preservation
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Osweo View Post

- Besides, do you really think it wise to leave the North Caucasian republics entirely to their own devices, in elections or any other matter? The state must be seen to be strong there, to ward of all kinds of terrible bloody scenarios.
    The main aspect of keeping North Caucasus within the Russian Federation is because it gives a stronger foothold in the region as it safeguards all of Russia from Turkic, Islamic and (yes) Nato encroachment. Additionally, if any North Caucasian republic secedes from the Federation, it will be the beginning of the end for the Russian Federation as we know it. I know that many are saying "that is just great." Republics like Tatarstan (followed by all the others) will also say we want out. Most of Russia's natural resources (which amount to some 30% to 50% of all the resources of the world) are east of the Urals, in Siberia. Ultimately, this is what entities like the US and China are eying, everything else is just a useful rhetoric used by this or that side that is conveniently conjured up when needed.

Ideologies constantly change like "fashion," but the game of geopolitics always stays the same.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2015 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Netherlands
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    whatever
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Hail Putin!!!

Thanks for that video. Putin is a very brave and heroic man.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Now question: is Putin the right man to challenge this problem? The answer is: NO. He does a good job opposing Western interference when it is about questioning his power and status but almost nothing to counter that poisonous influence. Tolerance programs/"hate" laws/mass migration - all of this is Putin's legacy. It was he who destroyed Russian nationalist organizations and it was he who constnatly invoked the importance of fighting with "nationalism and fashism".
    You fail to notice how much intricacies are involved in statehood, and maintaining diplomatic affairs. Your average forum poster just does not get it. Reality is somewhat different from an internet webboard. These things also take time, and you have no idea what the long-term goals are. Do you really think it's a wise idea for Putin to be seen as an ultra-nationalist?

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 06:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian
    Country
    Georgia
    Politics
    Liberal Conservatism
    Religion
    Agnostic child of Orthodox Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You fail to notice how much intricacies are involved in statehood, and maintaining diplomatic affairs. Your average forum poster just does not get it. Reality is somewhat different from an internet webboard. These things also take time, and you have no idea what the long-term goals are. Do you really think it's a wise idea for Putin to seen as an ultra-nationalist?
    Lol, of course not. What I am - a teenager?It's not about praising Hitler in your speeches and organizing Racial Inspections but about creating comfortable environment for your folks and restricting damaging influence.
    Is it really hard to not invest so much money in "tolerance" programs? It it hard to at least decrease corruption among immigration officials so that they would be less prone to give out citizenship to anyone who bribes them? Is it really difficult to start fighting ethnic gangs and mafias? Is it impossible to start normal demogrpahic policy and not pseudo-measures like these birth certificates. Is repatriation program of Russians from abroad such a difficult task?
    Now the thing is: Why a Russian needs a state sovereign from the West if the economic policy and civil freadoms are worse than in Eu and US while the government seems as enthusiastic about multiculturalism as Western colleages (of course a huge chunk of Russian opps are multi-culti fans no doubt about that)?
    Last edited by Padre Organtino; 03-11-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2012 @ 02:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54

0 Not allowed!

Lol, of course not. What I am - a teenager?It's not about praising Hitler in your speeches and organizing Racial Inspections but about creating comfortable environment for your folks and restricting damaging influence.
    Is it really hard to not invest so much money in "tolerance" programs? It it hard to at least decrease corruption among immigration officials so that they would be less prone to give out citizenship to anyone who bribes them? Is it really difficult to start fighting ethnic gangs and mafias? Is it impossible to start normal demogrpahic policy and not pseudo-measures like these birth certificates. Is repatriation program of Russians from abroad such a difficult task?
    Now the thing is why a Russian needs a state sovereign from the west if the economic policy and civil freadoms are worse than in Eu and US while the government seems as enthusiastic about multiculturalism as Western colleages (of course a huge chunk of Russian opps are multi-culti fans no doubt about that).
    This is the crux of the matter. Russia under Putin is in no better shape than the West on the racial front (and a few Western leaders are actually better than Putin) and demographically it faces worse problems than France in the coming years. Added to that is much less civil liberty (the US has the First Amendment. Russia has anti-hate laws), far worse corruption, and a foreign policy that heavily arms China.

The basis of Putin's support among Western rightists is anti-Semitism (Putin put a couple of Jews in jail. The US has too - Milken, Boesky, Madoff - I guess we're the Fourth Reich by the logic used by rightists) and a post-Iraq form of anti-Americanism that has become a sort of religion in its dimensions.

Last Online
    12-22-2013 @ 04:34 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    Slavo-Illyrian Serb
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 390
    Given: 272

0 Not allowed!

My congrats on his reelection.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

It's the fifth meeting of this kind since December. The largest one was in December 24, gathering about 60-70 000.
    In London we have seen anti-war protests of up to 500,000 ...

Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 3743444546474849505157 ... LastLast

Thread Information