Thread: Putin Reelected

Last Online
    03-26-2012 @ 01:39 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    ARmenian Highland ( erroneously referred to as Eastern Anatolia or Eastern Asia Minor)
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Apostolic Orthodox Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Swan_ View Post
    The elections were fraudulent, with fabricated results in places like Mordovia and systematic violations such as "carousel voting". Look around the Russian blogosphere and you'll understand the massive dissatisfaction that Russians have for the present regime.

Attempts by Putin and his Nashi idiots to portray him as an anti-oligarchy populist are very cynical. Putin doesn't oppose oligarchy, but is himself a representative of one faction of the oligarchs who are in competition against the likes of Berezovsky and Zhirinovsky. Russia right now has more than 100 billionaires, all of whom are serial thieves who stole all of their wealth from Russian people during the privatisation process of the 1990s.

Russia in the last 20 years has undergone unprecedented devastation. Everything from the military to sports has declined. Whereas Russians during Soviet power did not have to worry a whole lot about costs with housing, food, etc, such costs now take up more than half of a family's income. The regime that Putin heads has slashed spending on medial services, and enacted a law in 2010 that turned clinics and hospitals into commercial establishments, leading to the abolition of universal health examinations for the population. Education has similarly been commercialized, which has had the effect of denying children access to quality education like they had in Soviet power. Putin's regime has not invested in any industry, science, agriculture, or education. Hundreds of billions of dollars are sent abroad, with tens of billions more lost every year because of corruption. Soviet industry produced 20% of the world's output, whereas the same lands today produces five times less, while scientific-intensive production is only 0.5% of the world.
    Exactly! No Armenian from Diaspora EVER knows Russian so well to look around on their blogs,but you have alreay posted 3 links from Russian websites where I checked people speak moslty slang, your Russian is too good even to claim you are learning, you are not, your Russian is fluent, that is impossible for any Diasporan Armenian. You are NOT Armenian, and this post again proves it,because Putin is friend of Armenia, and especially he gets best support from our Diaspora.
    Armenian DNA Project

over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years

Last Online
    03-05-2012 @ 09:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by pellonpekko View Post
    [youtube]iopmpe5g50g[/youtube]
    пусть будут навечно прокляты шлюхи, исполнившие эту мерзость.

Some illustrations of Putin and his gang:

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    ARmenian Highland ( erroneously referred to as Eastern Anatolia or Eastern Asia Minor)
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

пусть будут навечно прокляты шлюхи, исполнившие эту мерзость.
    Written in perfect Russian which is completely IMPOSSIBLE for any Armenian from Diapsora which he claims to be...

And all Armenian Diapsora greatly supports Putin since he is good for Armenia but what he said about girls who sing song about Putin is just disgusting.

I personally don't like dictators but with Putin at power there is mcuh less chance for Azerbaijan to attack Armenia while their president ussues statements of agression against Armenia every day.
    Armenian DNA Project

over 300 individuals that have already been tested, revealing that the Armenian branches of DNA are at the root of many branches in Europe.

Armenians belong to 13 distinct genetic groups that go back tens of thousands of years, while at the same time there is no trace of invaders in their DNA in the last 4000 years

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nairi View Post
    Written in perfect Russian
    Please stop the vicious abuse and trolling. Your replies in this thread amount to attacking me personally rather than commenting on the subject at hand.

By the way, I don't speak Russian at all. But I read Cyrillic perfectly and I have developed an okay understanding of written Russian. Ever heard of Google Translate? I largely rely on that to read Russian stuff.
    Last edited by Swan_; 03-05-2012 at 03:17 AM.

Last Online
    06-22-2012 @ 10:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New World
    Ethnicity
    Limenian
    Country
    Peru
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid-Dinarid-Armenoid
    Religion
    Agnostic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Nero View Post
    American lie .
    A friend of mine, Peruvian of course, went to study to Russia. He, a Peruvian, got shocked of the corruption in all levels there.

That's saying something, trust me.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Please stop the vicious abuse and trolling. Your replies in this thread amount to attacking me personally rather than commenting on the subject at hand.
    because your only purpose here is to attack Armenians, you deliberately make many other, non related to us posts to present yourself as a non biased against Armenians user but one just need to check all your posts to see how you lie about us, so far you climed Armenians and Kurds are the same, light Armenians are mixed with Slavs ( and never explained which who for example Hamshen Armenains in Turkey are mixe to be so light), there are no assimilated Gypsies in Armenia ( while there are many foreign scolars who wrote about it), our govt is very bad, our army is very bad ( and we are talking about army which defeated Azeris only 20 years ago), you have NEVER posted anything positive about Armenia or Armenians, there are things which we know is constantly said by Azeri,Georgian,Turkish users and you repeat all that propaganda here...

There is not a single Diaspora Armenian whose Russian is perfect!
    Armenian DNA Project

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

By the way, I don't speak good Russian. Ever heard of Google Translate? I largely rely on that to read Russian stuff.
    Google Translator makes a piss poor translator. Many languages use idioms and unless you were born and raised with that language chances are very small that you will ever learn to use the idioms and grammar in a correct way.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ?
    Ethnicity
    Armenian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    Google Translator makes a piss poor translator. Many languages use idioms and unless you were born and raised with that language chances are very small that you will ever learn to use the idioms and grammar in a correct way.
    Google Translate works really well with major languages like French and Spanish, but poorly with smaller languages. About 70% of the time, the translation for Russian is good.

And a lot of the Russian I read is dry, bureaucratic stuff like politics and history. Google Translate usually works okay with it.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-23-2012 @ 02:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 54

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamera View Post
    A friend of mine, Peruvian of course, went to study to Russia. He, a Peruvian, got shocked of the corruption in all levels there.

That's saying something, trust me.
    You are assisting the saboteurs and class enemies of our Great Putinist Russian Motherland, Comrade.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    ARmenian Highlander
    Ethnicity
    ARmenian
    Ancestry
    Country
    Armenia
    Religion
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    His Russian is perfect, google translator cannot translate so good. Besides, he posted 3 Russian links which I checked and people there use mostly slang which he could not understand if his Russian was not perfect. Being online for several years and having known many Diaspora Armenians I have NEVER met a single one who knows Russian, it is absolutley impossible, also a very important point is Diapsora is fanatically supports Putin, since Putin is pro-Armenian, they have constant pro Putin propaganda there which quite often irritates us. So what he says is 100% against anythign Diaspora is famous for...

On Armenian people thread he also posted old picture of Ezidis from Armenia saying it is a fair representation of Armenin nation, why would any Diasporan post picture of Ezidis in their typical clothes, scarves while in their communities they see absolutely different people every day? He claims Armenians and Kurds are the same, he was banned but unbanned now, seems some Mods want him here for some reasons, because it is too obvious he is fake, he posts on my thread dark girls and claims light Armenians are mixed with Slavs...
    Last edited by Nairi; 03-05-2012 at 06:12 AM.
    Armenian DNA Project

Page 7 of 61 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread Information