Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by jerney View Post
    I agree if the child is fully healthy, but if it has some medical problem and won't survive for very long after birth I think the mother has the right to choose if she wants to terminate through abortion or deliver the baby and then watch it die. I know of a case where a girl found out her baby had some medical condition that meant it would only survive a day or two after birth, but this particular condition could only be detected around 25 weeks or so. When she found out around the 6 month mark, she wanted to terminate the pregnancy rather than be forced to go through an entire pregnancy knowing it would result in a dead baby in the end, but in the end she had to deliver the baby because her state outlawed abortions at 24 weeks I believe. My point is, in these situations I think the decision should only be in the hands of the mother.
    I think we mostly agree on this.

I think late-term abortions are awful unless done for medical reasons, but it's always seemed hypocritical to me that certain laws allow late-term abortions on fully healthy babies, but if they make it through the abortion and are killed after it's considered murder. I don't understand the logic there. It's done with the same mindset and same intent, but for some reason it is only 'acceptable' or allowable to some people while the fetus is still in-utero? In the end of the day it's the same thing whether performed inside or outside the womb
    I get what you are saying.
    I dunno really how to even articulate my feelings here, though. Suffice to say, if the stupid-ass doctor could not effectively terminate the pregnancy in utero via use of saline or whatnot....and the baby is born ALIVE and HEALTHY? Ummm...I just can't get on board with any law that states at THIS point the doctor should just up and KILL the fetus. I mean....just imagine what that scene is gonna do if the mother bore witness to it? She'd be traumatized for a very, very long time.

I guess what it get down to is the fact that unless mom's or the baby's health is in jeopardy....these late term abortions should be outlawed altogether.

It reminds me of some article I read where a woman decided to abort her fully healthy baby around 22 or 23 weeks. They gave her some drug which was supposed to end the pregnancy and then she was left in a room to deliver the baby. The drug didn't kill the fetus right away, so it was born alive and the woman begins wailing about her baby being alive and asking for help from the workers at the clinic. They didn't help her or call an ambulance like she asked and the fetus ended up dying 10 minutes later. She then writes in the article what awful people these workers were for not "helping" her baby when it was born alive, and how they didn't help her "save" her baby, etc. I'm sorry, but this woman was sick enough to make an informed decision to abort a perfectly healthy baby that could have been "compatible" with life within a weeks time so I feel no sympathy for her. She decided to kill her child and then acts like a victim when her wishes are carried out? She's no better than the abortion workers imo
    I completely agree with you, here. It is exactly this sort of situation that I was referring to and think should be rendered such that these sorts of things cannot happen anymore.

Last Online
    08-19-2016 @ 09:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanisch und etwas Halstatt-Keltisch
    Ethnicity
    German
    Ancestry
    Aus Süddeutschland und Österreich
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Bavaria
    Taxonomy
    Nordid Alpine
    Politics
    Patriotisch
    Religion
    Heidentum Germanisch/Keltisch
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,856
    Given: 7,299

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rhiannon View Post
    Leliana....do your views change if the child is not white? That is, do you have your views on abortion based on principle, or based on circumstance....that being the child in question is white?

I had the impression that your views were based on principle, but your post here gives me pause.
    I'm against abortion of any race or kind by principle. Abortion is always murder. But abortion is most common in European, White-American societies and it endangers our civilization. Black people and other races tend to bear their children, look at the birth rates in Africa or Black- or Latin America. They slowly outbreed us and we put the gun on our head with all the abortions at the same time. That's suicidal from a racial perspective and against life and the holy creation!

I hope my Catholic brother-in-faith Rick Santorum can turn the tide in America. He's the best man and I think the States need him. We need to reconquest our countries and fill them with life and values. I'm so glad that Mr. Santorum has clear and uncompromising views on abortion, I starve and pray for his nomination.

Tough on Violent Crime
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltoGermanic
    Ethnicity
    Mongrelized NW Euromutt
    Ancestry
    Northwestern Europe
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Taxonomy
    CM
    Politics
    Suck
    Religion
    You follow yours...I follow none
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,676
    Given: 12,354

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leliana View Post
    I'm against abortion of any race or kind by principle. Abortion is always murder. But abortion is most common in European, White-American societies and it endangers our civilization. Black people and other races tend to bear their children, look at the birth rates in Africa or Black- or Latin America. They slowly outbirth us and we put the gun on our head with all the abortions at the same time. That's suicidal from a racial perspective and against life and the holy creation.
    Okay. I respect your position more knowing that it is on principle

Last Online
    04-03-2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    dacian
    Ancestry
    maternal grandmother, grandfather -Transylvania paternal gmother Moldavia,paternal gfather Bucharest
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    noob
    Politics
    humanity
    Religion
    dacian christian orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Since contraception was invented,I do not understand why abortion is permited.
    Judaism is in offensive and the masons who are leading the world are dumb enough to listen to judaists.
    Abortion was forbiden a lot of years and the world went pretty fine,I am tired of judaist dumb way of thinking,they think they know everything,but they are extremly primitive and rude in their thinking.In judaist religion,the child is not a human some period of time,now they want to impose this nonsense as dogma to whole world.
    I am refering to the period when the child is carryed by his mother,in her uterus,in that religion mentioned above the child does not have soul some period of time,so he is not human,so aborting him is not crime,you are just removing some lifeless flesh from the mother uterus.
    Last edited by mihaitzateo; 03-14-2012 at 04:20 PM.

Valkyrie Queen of Apricity CelticViking's Avatar
    Last Online
    01-20-2013 @ 09:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic,Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Blood Elf
    Ancestry
    English, Scottish, Icelandic, Scandinavian, Irish
    Taxonomy
    Hallstatt Keltic Nordid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 244

0 Not allowed!

[YOUTUBE]INBFdMZhkfQ[/YOUTUBE]

Last Online
    04-03-2012 @ 02:10 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    dacian
    Ancestry
    maternal grandmother, grandfather -Transylvania paternal gmother Moldavia,paternal gfather Bucharest
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    noob
    Politics
    humanity
    Religion
    dacian christian orthodox
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2

0 Not allowed!

I am not "judeo christian" sorry.
    The Mother of God Jesus Christ,Virgin Mary according to Scriptures was galilean,not judean .About God Jesus Christ is never told to be of a certain ethnicity.
    I am dacian christian orthodox.
    In christian orthodoxy that verse where is told to kill the new borns (infants) of Babilon is not interpreted like that,I mean literally,word by word.
    But Babilon is told to be the sinful/evil part of us,the ill part of ur mind and soul ,from the depths of ur mind and soul and the new borns of this ill part of us are told be thoughts who are telling you to do evil/wishes to do evil.
    Now these thoughts should be represed as soon as they appear,while these thoughts and wishes are still new born,infants.Because if they grow in us we will have a hard time to not do evil after.

Last Online
    03-15-2024 @ 02:23 PM
    Ethnicity
    Brazilian
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Santa Catarina
    Y-DNA
    E-M81 (E1b1b1b)
    mtDNA
    K1a
    Religion
    Roman Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,529
    Given: 1,986

0 Not allowed!

Exceeded the limits of human filth.

Last Online
    07-19-2022 @ 07:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    anglo-saxon
    Ethnicity
    British
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    Conservative Christian
    Religion
    Baptist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by BiałaZemsta View Post
    Just wait, soon one will be allowed to terminate their ten year old.
    That's the future liberals want.

Last Online
    02-26-2023 @ 10:48 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Spanish and Maronite
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

0 Not allowed!

I knew someone who was after birth aborted. Some drug dealers broke into his house, tied him and his friend up and shot them. Of course, after birth abortion sounds alot like a code word for murder, but if thats the term you wanna use...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread Information