Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Cool View Post
    So she only saw after that fact unlike the eye-witness I posted who saw the altercation itself.

Hmm seems Zimmerman sustained injuries to the back of his head.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/s...,6565152.story

Last Online
    03-21-2013 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    --
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19

0 Not allowed!

Why is it so hard to believe that this is an act of racism? Do you truly believe that black people are treated equally in the States?
    No, they are treated better by far.

Affirmative action policies and racial quotas benefit blacks disproportionately even compared to other minority groups, since they are on average the least deserving of the position they are granted, and will cry the loudest at the fainest whiff of 'scrimminashun.

Any discrimination which does befall them is a direct result of their own tendency towards violence and stupidity, alongside the alarming rate at which social pathologies are made manifest in their behavior.

Moreover, the aforementioned instances of discrimination are simply instances of people's natural instincts and/or logical processes kicking in; the only state-sponsored discrimination we have here is against whites (and Asians, but in academia only).

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-13-2017 @ 06:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 509

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post

Affirmative action policies and racial quotas benefit blacks disproportionately even compared to other minority groups, since they are on average the least deserving of the position they are granted, and will cry the loudest at the fainest whiff of 'scrimminashun.

Any discrimination which does befall them is a direct result of their own tendency towards violence and stupidity, alongside the alarming rate at which social pathologies are made manifest in their behavior.

Moreover, the aforementioned instances of discrimination are simply instances of people's natural instincts and/or logical processes kicking in; the only state-sponsored discrimination we have here is against whites (and Asians, but in academia only).
    Native americans are much worse off than blacks.

Last Online
    03-16-2018 @ 08:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Sea
    Ethnicity
    English\Scots\German
    Politics
    libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

I love how you assume right away that they were doing criminal activity.

Man, this kid was up to no good.

Let's not even mention that he is supposed to act as liaison to the cops. And not actually perform vigilante justice.

Why is it so hard to believe that this is an act of racism? Do you truly believe that black people are treated equally in the States?
    When Blacks commit most of the crime then it makes perfect sense for law enforcement and neighbourhood watch groups to target them. The same occurs with males and youth, why aren't you decrying the ageism and sexism?
    Last edited by somerled; 03-24-2012 at 09:57 PM. Reason: removed 'the'

Send me $ and I'll place an ad of your choice here 2Cool's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-23-2013 @ 09:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanticized Celtic-Germanic-Aryan master race
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

I think you need to open your eyes more because you have a very twisted vision of reality. Black people are definitely not treated better. I'm honestly shocked that a person would even say this. Just look at how they are viewed here...
    Fernando Pessoa
    "O mar com fim será grego ou romano: O mar sem fim é português."

Last Online
    03-16-2018 @ 08:07 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Sea
    Ethnicity
    English\Scots\German
    Politics
    libertarian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6

0 Not allowed!

Good point Snow.
    The discrimination towards Blacks is a logical consequence of their negative behaviour patterns, but the social lebtards would have us throw out logic because it offends their dogmatic egalitarianism.

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Great article on the case that I found via AmRen:

I'm used to seeing white people disparaged, suppressed, and outright lied about as a matter of course in the American mainstream media; this no longer surprises me. But now we're at the point where the libtards in the media are giving Asians, mestizos, and the rest of the non-black minorities the same treatment as YT.

One wonders why.

Perhaps because blacks are the most extreme example of why multiculturalism as it is instituted in the West is a massive fail. Blacks, as a group, are pathologically violent and stupid--they're just so different from the rest of humanity, in appearance and behavior, that their true nature must be suppressed at every turn, lest the whole house of cards come tumbling down.
    A staple of modern media seems to be the insistence of inventing black victims if none can be found. They participated in violating the civil rights of the Duke lacrosse team and offered no apologies afterward, such as neither the so-called civil rights leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

What little I've seen on this case, media are focusing on what the girlfriend said as she claimed to be on the telephone with the dead kid at the time, and they're doing it in such a way that her word is gold. Blacks are herd animals and yet again they're allowing the liberal media to pull their chains and lead them by their invisible leashes.

And in the end you'll see yet again it wasn't a racist crime, the nigger was up to some shit, and nobody will apologize for the false coverage or for whipping local blacks up into a near lynch mob frenzy.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by somerled View Post
    Good point Snow.
    The discrimination towards Blacks is a logical consequence of their negative behaviour patterns, but the social lebtards would have us throw out logic because it offends their dogmatic egalitarianism.
    You're not going to hear that. You're going to hear the usual left-wing sociology party line bullshit of how blacks were just dandy until the slave master came along and "made" them act like shit. You're also going to hear that stereotypes are false constructs made by whites and somehow these invisible puppet strings are there to make minorities act like the very stereotypes that exist about them.

You will never, ever, ever see these people admit that the stereotype came around later after general group behavior observations were made. Not gonna happen.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I think you need to open your eyes more because you have a very twisted vision of reality. Black people are definitely not treated better. I'm honestly shocked that a person would even say this. Just look at how they are viewed here...
    If giving someone loans that others don't have access to because of your race isn't treating them better, what is? If letting them in schools with lower grades that normally wouldn't cut it with other students isn't better treatment, what is?

They are viewed based on general group behavioral patterns. If they don't like it, they can stop acting like shit.

Last Online
    03-21-2013 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    --
    Politics
    --
    Religion
    --
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19

0 Not allowed!

I can't help but notice that you didn't actually respond to my points.

Institutional discrimination exists within American society. It is race-based, and blacks benefit by far the most from it. This is not my opinion, but empirical fact; and to dismiss it is to dismiss reality, which you seem to have no problem doing.

Also, big lol @ invoking the opinions of some posters on a small forum who have non-mainstream beliefs as indicative of societal attitudes in general.

Quote Originally Posted by somerled View Post
    Good point Snow.
    I once had a liberal friend tell me the following in a face-to-face conversation: "Well, sometimes facts can be racist."

My response:

As an aside, my friend has since then mostly repented of his foolish egalitarian ways--which was inevitable, since he's a smart guy. Only those who inhabit the left side of the bell curve can actually continue to believe the race-denying nonsense disseminated by the media when faced with a fact-based rebuttal.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    A staple of modern media seems to be the insistence of inventing black victims if none can be found. They participated in violating the civil rights of the Duke lacrosse team and offered no apologies afterward, such as neither the so-called civil rights leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.
    Yep, and during this case we had self-loathing morons insisting the the whites athletes had raped the black woman, despite the fact that there was never any physical evidence presented whatsoever, not to mention the fact that white-on-black rapes in the USA are so uncommon as to be almost literally nonexistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    If giving someone loans that others don't have access to because of your race isn't treating them better, what is? If letting them in schools with lower grades that normally wouldn't cut it with other students isn't better treatment, what is?

They are viewed based on general group behavioral patterns. If they don't like it, they can stop acting like shit.
    Yes and yes.

Page 10 of 83 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread Information