[youtube]oVY0dGJQXBM[/youtube]

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Nothing special about this. It happens all the time.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,542
    Given: 2,113

0 Not allowed!

At the least, the instructor should have exercised his authority and called security immediately. They showed up eventually, but I saw nothing to indicate that they were called by the instructor.

Instead, he just stood around as if he were helpless.
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-13-2017 @ 06:57 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 417
    Given: 509

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hackett View Post
    March 20, 2012 10:37 PM

http://www.cbs12.com/articles/studen...#ixzz1pkoU6F8z

[youtube]oVY0dGJQXBM[/youtube]
    nigs

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish-Scot 1/8th Italian
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality/Prussianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 257
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

This is the type of people affirmative action brings in, and although not all Negroes are like this in a classrorom, I have been in a few where some were quite hostile and aggressive in their tone when they spoke. Don't bring up political or racial matters with them or they will go ballistic, and they usually find a way to make it about race. The reason for this is because they are programmed by society, educational institutions, and government organizations to think in this manner.

Its ironic that this violent racial rant occurs in the very system that I believe has fostered and indirectly promoted it. Its always a matter of race for these people, because its the way they get a free pass in some aspects of society. I think they are allowed to push the race card too much, which has not seemed to diminish their criticism against others of racism. Its terrible that they are always crying foul or claiming racist propositions and statements are being hurled at them.

A lot of the time its harmless or petty stuff they just have taken out of context or misunderstood either because they are stupid or because they have trained to take things out of context to inflame things concerning racial matters. The other horrible thing is that they use these instances of misunderstanding something as being racist or inflaming racial matters to project their racism towards others.

I think it is in these situations where their own racism begins to manifest itself, and this indicates to me that giving blacks a free pass because of their race promotes racism against whites. I also think its another reason why we should segregate as soon as possible, which reminds me how good I have it to be going to a school with virtually an all white population, despite being liberal.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-17-2012 @ 12:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    UK
    Ethnicity
    Scot + Welsh
    Politics
    right-winger
    Religion
    Protestant (Baptist)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

I give her a 10 out of 10 for this chimpout.

Banned
    Last Online
    12-30-2013 @ 02:26 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Latin-American
    Ethnicity
    Venezuelan
    Ancestry
    Spain, Canary Islands, France, Germany, Amerindians and Chimpanzees
    Country
    Venezuela
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Science
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 332
    Given: 112

0 Not allowed!

what is this negress doing in a room full with humans? isnt she supposed to be at the zoo?

Banned
    Last Online
    01-25-2014 @ 09:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltIberian
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Lusitanian
    Country
    Portugal
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18

0 Not allowed!

Default ‘white fu**in’ mother fu**ers would die’: Fl student flips out in class, threatens to kill prof.

The video is jaw-dropping. A young woman at Florida Atlantic University was captured on video going berserk in class during an apparent discussion on natural selection. But berserk might not do the incident justice: she absolutely loses it, threatening to kill the professor and saying “every ten thousand white fu**in’ white mother fu**ers would die.”

“You better shut the fu**up before I fu**ing kill you,” she can be seen yelling at her professor, violently whipping her hair back and forth.

The rant lasts about four minutes and even turns violent: at one point she strikes a male student in the head after appearing to call him a “bit**.” In addition to being violent, however, it’s also at times incoherent. Not surprisingly, it was captured by several students. One person has uploaded the video to YouTube with subtitles.* GRAPHIC WARNING — it is unedited:

So what had the student upset?

“They were talking about natural selection. They were talking about peacocks and how females choose their mates by their most feathers and the woman started asking about how that killed all black people,” one FAU student told

HuffPo has identified the woman as 24-year-old Jonatha Carr. It has more on what set her off:

Fellow student Rachel Bustamante wrote that Carr was asking “absurd questions” during a review section about female selection among peacocks, and eventually went on to ask why “evolution kills black people” in an increasingly insistent manner.
    When Dr. Stephen Kajiura apparently couldn‘t satisfactorily address Carr’s question, she began yelling as students cleared the area around her desk, rose from her seat and hit a male classmate in the forehead as she screamed in his face.
    The woman was reportedly removed from class by staff and then taken to a local hospital. Additional video posted on YouTube alleges to show the woman outside the building. In it, she can be seen resisting officers trying to load her in a squad car. She can be heard screaming as officers eventually have to load her in the car head first. Other in the background comment on the use of a taser, and WSVN-TV reports one was used:

Watch the video.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/whit...-to-kill-prof/

HeHeHe.Laughable.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-12-2018 @ 09:31 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic-Celtic
    Ethnicity
    German-Irish-Scot 1/8th Italian
    Ancestry
    Co. Mayo, Baden, Hessen Darmstadt, Rhine-Hessen, Berliner, Co Monaghan, Lower Saxony, and Co. Cork
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Lower Saxony
    Taxonomy
    Faelid+North Atlantid
    Politics
    Libertarianism
    Religion
    Master Morality/Prussianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 257

0 Not allowed!

If I were that guy who got his head pushed I would not have sat there, I would have gotten up any given that black bitch a big right hook to smash her jawline. It was amazing how poorly they reacted to this animal's chimpout, and the teacher just stands there amazed and with a non-authoritarian stance. If I were that teacher I would use my authority to set her in her place, and I don't know if he feels powerless due to the size of his class.

I know that in my classrooms people are set straight if there is even a sign that they are texting. I think this bitch is just representative of the aggressive nature among Negroes, and especially females, in the context of social circumstances. It only takes a few things to trigger them to violate proper social norms and conduct. I think this is something we should not suppress from our Public consciousness for reasons of political correctness.

Its truly sad that some of them always have to make matters, even if they are not pertaining to it directly, into racial concerns, which tend to get blown out of proportion. Their accussations of racism against certain ideas and agendas tends to only cause them to manifest their racism towards other people. I think the Negroes tendency to see racism in everything against them is due to the way the government and media has presented it to them.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-25-2014 @ 09:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    CeltIberian
    Ethnicity
    European
    Ancestry
    Lusitanian
    Country
    Portugal
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by GeistFaust View Post
    If I were that guy who got his head pushed I would not have sat there, I would have gotten up any given that black bitch a big right hook to smash her jawline. It was amazing how poorly they reacted to this animal's chimpout, and the teacher just stands there amazed and with a non-authoritarian stance. If I were that teacher I would use my authority to set her in her place, and I don't know if he feels powerless due to the size of his class.

I know that in my classrooms people are set straight if there is even a sign that they are texting. I think this bitch is just representative of the aggressive nature among Negroes, and especially females, in the context of social circumstances. It only takes a few things to trigger them to violate proper social norms and conduct. I think this is something we should not suppress from our Public consciousness for reasons of political correctness.

Its truly sad that some of them always have to make matters, even if they are not pertaining to it directly, into racial concerns, which tend to get blown out of proportion. Their accussations of racism against certain ideas and agendas tends to only cause them to manifest their racism towards other people. I think the Negroes tendency to see racism in everything against them is due to the way the government and media has presented it to them.
    That's the mutual feeling.
    Only one problem,you give a smack on negro and all Hell break's loose.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information