Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread: Bosnian genocide

Chieftain

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by brunette View Post
    I have friends from Bosnia and Serbia I asked a Serbian friend of mine Vladimir what was it over and he said that the Turks and Albanians had driven alot of Serbians from Kosovo. He always told me that the Serbians had their houses bought from Albanians who got rich from the Turks and that they had just simply sold their houses and lands to Albanians. But my point is-why the whole Bosnian and Serbian conflict. I don't think it's just because Bosnians are Muslim and Serbians are Orthodox Christians, that would be too easy. There must be something more sinister behind the conflict between the two nations.
    Cool story, too bad you need some dragons and unicorns to make it interesting.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minesweeper View Post
    It's not just my opinion. The fact is that the official story is very one-sided and overblown. I mean, we recently found out that 500 killed and buried Bosnians from Srebrenica are actually living in Sarajevo!
    People have same names all over the place. Finding people with same names is not same as finding the same people. Get real and acknowledge your responsibility
    Hi everyone!

Last Online
    02-14-2015 @ 11:35 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Histri Illyrian
    Ethnicity
    Tosk Albanian
    Country
    Macedonia
    Taxonomy
    Nordid
    Politics
    Partia Demokratike Shqiptare
    Religion
    Dualism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,371
    Given: 104

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Horrifying. Europe must never forget this. It should be the last of such gruesome occurrences on European soil, I hope.
    Actually Europe show with their attitude about this that genocide is worth to commit.
    Serbs wanted as much as possible more homogeneous territory under their control ethnically cleansed from other nations.
    But the problem was that war is coming to an end, and Srebrenica was full of Bosniaks on the territory of which they planned to be part of Republika Srpska.
    Those Bosniaks would in future elect their representatives in government or Republika Srpska, they would be a factor that could not be ignored and that did not suit the Serbs.
    So they decided to kill all males, counting that women who have lost children, widows and orphans anyway will not come to live there.
    And they got what they wanted, they have Republika Srpska which accounts 49% of the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, ethnically cleansed and under their full control.
    And Republika Srpska existence has a full support from European politicians.
    And let's not forget that security to those people was guaranteed by Europe and the United Nations.
    So genocide is worth to commit.
    I mean, Serbs political and military leaders are sentenced to high prison sentences, and Serbs
    have the burden of having committed the greatest crime in Europe since WW2, but in the end they got what they wanted.
    End justifies the means.
    Last edited by Gorštak; 07-10-2013 at 06:36 PM.

Halo
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-19-2019 @ 02:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Avar
    Ethnicity
    Avar
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Region
    Isle of Man
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,084
    Given: 223

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Black Swan View Post
    Actually Europe show with their attitude about this that genocide is worth to commit.
    Serbs wanted as much as possible more homogeneous territory under their control ethnically cleansed from other nations.
    But the problem was that war is coming to an end, and Srebrenica was full of Bosniaks on the territory of which they planned to be part of Republika Srpska.
    Those Bosniaks would in future elect their representatives in government or Republika Srpska, they would be a factor that could not be ignored and that did not suit the Serbs.
    So they decided to kill all males, counting that women who have lost children, widows and orphans anyway will not come to live there.
    And they got what they wanted, they have Republika Srpska which accounts 49% of the territory of Bosnia and Herzegovina, ethnically cleansed and under their full control.
    And Republika Srpska existence has a full support from European politicians.
    So genocide is worth to commit.
    I mean, Serbs political and military leaders are sentenced to high prison sentences, and Serbs
    have the burden of having committed the greatest crime in Europe since WW2, but in the end they got what they wanted.
    End justifies the means.
    Dont wory, oko za oko - zub za zub, a u ovom slucaju vrat za vrat.
    Vidis i sam kolika su to govna, i niko se ne kaje. I nije me ni briga. Sada mi, nas narod zna sta treba uraditi. Potamanit govna gdje god stignemo, a ne kao prosli put neku milost i postenje prosipat. Evo kako nam se obilo od glavu, sada kazu svi su isti i svi sranja pravila. Cast koju smo drzali 3 godine smo bacili pod noge. Zbog nas, nasih potomaka a i predaka treba se srba kutarisat kad god stignemo. Udarit i njihovom taktikom. Jer samo to oni postuju. Za njih je milost slabost. Zato im je ne treba ni dati.
    Hi everyone!

Page 60 of 60 FirstFirst ... 10505657585960

Thread Information