Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: David Cameron knows the drug laws aren't working; his failure to change them is simple cowardice

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Civis Batavi View Post
    I actually don't think you're Russian. You were Romanian one week ago.

Russia still has very much the same drug laws as in the USSR.. and how did that go with the supply of heroin ? Ah yes.. look at your addiction figures and don't forget about counting in the 1990s as well. But with heroin you were probably correct and cocaine too as the supply wasn't there before the 1960s (coming in from South-East Asia and Latin America).
    I am ethnically Russian. But I'm culturally Rumanian. I've lived in both cultures and I speak both languages.

In Russia people live collectively. A bit like an extended family. And people in the collective take care of each other. You just need to look at the guy who is not part of any collective and arrest him, because he will be the one up to no good.

After the fall of the USSR there was a big drug problem. And it shows how destructive drugs are. And how much you need a totalitarian system.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    I am ethnically Russian. But I'm culturally Rumanian.
    Identity crisis...

In Russia people live collectively. A bit like an extended family. And people in the collective take care of each other. You just need to look at the guy who is not part of any collective and arrest him, because he will be the one up to no good.
    That's not Russian culture but communist culture. Big difference between the two.

After the fall of the USSR there was a big drug problem. And it shows how destructive drugs are.
    No.. it shows how dangerous drugs can be without proper policies which actually go for:

1) Quality control.
    2) Age control.
    3) Licenses for selling.
    4) Medical care for addicts.
    5) Needle-sharing points.

And when it comes to addiction. Anything can be an addiction. Even sport, the internet or sex with just as annoying social repercussions.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Bollocks. Most people trading in drugs are not the local druggies. They rarely even use it but just sell it to small-time dealers to make profits.

The Native Americans didn't know alcohol. So that one wouldn't go. O.K.. let me inform you of the history of drug use because you really don't seem to understand it.

Here is the big bang:

Drug laws are relatively new. Before the 1900s cocaine and heroine were actually used as licensed medicines and until World War II there was an actual Dutch cocaine factory.

It was just a medicine and trade commodity like any other. The problems started when it was banned. Let's look at the United States to see how that went with alcohol.
    1) Everyone knows who the people that take drugs are. You start with them and move up the chain.

2) Look up what happened to Native Americans when Whites gave them alcohol. Report back what you find.

3) That's because people didn't know how bad drugs were back then. And it was restricted to rich people. Look at what crack did to Black community instead.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Identity crisis...
    Dual identities.

That's not Russian culture but communist culture. Big difference between the two.
    Communist culture is an extension of Russian culture.

No.. it shows how dangerous drugs can be without proper policies which actually go for:

1) Quality control.
    2) Age control.
    3) Licenses for selling.
    4) Medical care for addicts.
    5) Needle-sharing points.

And when it comes to addiction. Anything can be an addiction. Even sport, the internet or sex with just as annoying social repercussions.
    If you give people drugs they will stoop caring about everything else. You will have a breakdown of society. We don't need drugs. They don't bring anything good with them.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

1) Everyone know who the people who take drugs are. You start with them and move up the chain.
    That's rubbish.

2) Look up what happened to Native Americans when Whites gave them alcohol. Report back what you find.
    I don't have to look it up. I know what happened. But Native Americans have a genetic weakness to alcohol because of Asian genes. Russians have that too.

3) That's because people didn't know how bad drugs were back then. And it was restricted to rich people. Look at what crack did to Black community instead.
    So rich people can have it but no one else can ? Weird kind of justice there. No what happened with the Black community is that drugs were brought in quite deliberately in order to fuel the Contras in Nicaragua.
    Dual identities.
    So no identity.

Communist culture is an extension of Russian culture.
    More Jewish culture since most communists of the first hour were Jews. It was a very scientifically engineered culture and completely unnatural.

If you give people drugs they will stoop caring about everything else. You will have a breakdown of society. We don't need drugs. They don't bring anything good with them.
    Correction: they care about drugs because they will have to spend all their money to obtain them. Try the same with alcohol and cigarettes. We all know what happened in America during prohibition.

Last Online
    06-22-2012 @ 10:56 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    New World
    Ethnicity
    Limenian
    Country
    Peru
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid-Dinarid-Armenoid
    Religion
    Agnostic.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I don't have to look it up. I know what happened. But Native Americans have a genetic weakness to alcohol because of Asian genes. Russians have that too.
    Plus some of them had had much harder drugs than alcohol wayyyy before. And they still remain legal.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That's rubbish.
    Ask a class of college kids if they know who takes drugs. I bet they do. Ask people at a work place, I'm sure they know too. You just get these people to inform on the druggies.

The same way White people have a genetic weakness to cocaine. People who live where the coca plant grows naturally don't have addiction problems because they have a genetic tolerance. If you give this to White people, you get really bad consequences.

So rich people can have it but no one else can ? Weird kind of justice there. No what happened with the Black community is that drugs were brought in quite deliberately in order to fuel the Contras in Nicaragua.
    I don't think rich people should have drugs either. But it limits the damage.

Look at what happened to the Blacks. The same would happen to Whites if drugs were legalized.

Correction: they care about drugs because they will have to spend all their money to obtain them. Try the same with alcohol and cigarettes. We all know what happened in America during prohibition.
    White people have a genetic and cultural tolerance for alcohol. They don't have that for other drugs.

Not to mention that drugs have really bad consequences for the people that take them.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Gamera View Post
    Plus some of them had had much harder drugs than alcohol wayyyy before. And they still remain legal.
    He had a genetic and cultural tolerance for it. Just like Europeans with alcohol.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ask a class of college kids if they know who takes drugs. I bet they do. Ask people at a work place, I'm sure they know too. You just get these people to inform on the druggies.
    I am sure that you wouldn't even know in your own circle of friends who uses something. Trust me. I have been surprised before in my life.

The same way White people have a genetic weakness to cocaine. People who live where the coca plant grows naturally don't have addiction problems because they have a genetic tolerance. If you give this to White people, you get really bad consequences.
    Evidence ?

I don't think rich people should have drugs either. But it limits the damage.
    Weird kind of justice you've got there, Mary. Try again, please.
    Look at what happened to the Blacks. The same would happen to Whites if drugs were legalized.
    No it wouldn't. Look at cannabis in the Netherlands and compare it to America. No further questions.

White people have a genetic and cultural tolerance for alcohol. They don't have that for other drugs.
    But white people, like other people, are no children and can make informed decisions for themselves. If you can't then you need to be put under someone's stewardship.
    Not to mention that drugs have really bad consequences for the people that take them.

That has nothing to do with the drugs itself but with the chemicals that are in it. Read up on it, please.
    That's why synthetic drugs are a problem but natural drugs are not.. and you would have to look up for yourself what drugs are synthetic and which are not because I am tired of explaining it to you.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I am sure that you wouldn't even know in your own circle of friends who uses something. Trust me. I have been surprised before in my life.
    Even if it doesn't show, people eventually talk.

Evidence ?
    Peru and Bolivia have much lower rates of drug abuse than they should have. While White countries have much higher rates. This show that there is a difference in tolerance.

No it wouldn't. Look at cannabis in the Netherlands and compare it to America. No further questions.
    And what has the Netherlands done recently? Moved to stop the drugging because it was causing social problems.

But white people, like other people, are no children and can make informed decisions for themselves. If you can't then you need to be put under someone's stewardship.

That has nothing to do with the drugs itself but with the chemicals that are in it. Read up on it, please.
    That's why synthetic drugs are a problem but natural drugs are not.. and you would have to look up for yourself what drugs are synthetic and which are not because I am tired of explaining it to you.
    No, people don't get to make informed decisions when it comes to drugs. Because there are areas where free choice is not an option. People cannot always handle the responsibility of free choices. So in the best interest of everybody, others need to make the decisions for them.

Don't make excuses. This is the real life consequence of drugs. IN a free drug market, there will be much more of this, not less. Just like Americans are more fat when they can choose fast food, even though there are healthy alternatives. And if people can't handle sugar of caffeine, they definitely can't handle drugs.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information