Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Cool View Post
    But they have done research on this:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/low-iq-cons...180403506.html

Your claim about black people is true statistically but there are reasons for that.

But you have to watch out. In the case of the bigots it doesn't mean that they genetically prone to have a lower IQ simply that there is correlation between bigotry and low education. Which I agree, stereotypes like red necks didn't appear out of no where.

In the case of black people, there are many socio-economical reasons for this. But I'm not going to get into that debate now.
    Correlation does not equal causation as anyone who has taken the most simple of science classes knows, as for the rest, I've already shown you from published in-use psychology textbooks that IQ has been shown to be inherited. There are your reasons. Dare I say, scientific studies always trump liberal social theory, at least in the minds of most. Unfortunately, liberal sociologists all too often seem to ignore the scientific evidence and cling greedily to their environment-only outlook which has been long debunked.

Too bad you won't admit that stereotypes of blacks and Mexicans don't appear out of nowhere, either. Guess what? Lower IQs for Mexicans, too.

Send me $ and I'll place an ad of your choice here 2Cool's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-23-2013 @ 09:58 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romanticized Celtic-Germanic-Aryan master race
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    It is labeled as such because of the hostile mentality that the political left have toward preservation of anything European - not the behavior or actions of those preservationists themselves.

This becomes especially striking that the same attitude and standard is not held over anyone else's head but ours. The political left do not have to walk on ideological and verbal eggshells fearing a pack of wild animals will take the words of a small few and spin them as the belief and motive of the many. This is nothing but a hypocritical and dirty leftwing political tactic that is being selectively wielded against preservationists as a weapon, and nothing more.

It has nothing to do with morality or decency or human rights. In fact, it has SO little to do with those things that many on the left who make such claims of "human rights" are often Marxists or Marxist sympathizers who can never manage to lift a single condemnatory finger when some psychos get together and parade with a bunch of hammer and sickle flags.
    That's the price white people pay for having subjugated so many people for the last couple hundred of years. I don't agree with it but white people are to blame for it. It's the reason why someone won't care if someone says black pride, but will label racist a person who says white pride. It's kind of a similar reason why people in Germany can't say they are Nazis, but I bet they allow people to create Jewish support groups and stuff.

It will take a while before the playing field evens out if ever.

However, do you agree that typically, when websites such as European preservation or white pride are created, they tend to attract the likes of Neo-Nazis? This doesn't help.
    Fernando Pessoa
    "O mar com fim será grego ou romano: O mar sem fim é português."

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Clementina View Post
    Not necessarily given that nowadays people accuse others of being racist for saying things that are simply true, i.e. I was once called racist because I denied someone's claim that "If a black person had white skin they'd look white, so the ONLY difference between races is skin color."
    If you say anything of that sort - even if you back it with scientific data - you'll still be slammed. There are so many differences under the skin it's a joke, and the reason these people don't know this is due to the ideological and informational bottleneck served people in the media, especially.

What is most bizarre is how many of these same people will admit to racial differences if it makes blacks look good, such as in their prowess in running marathons. However, if you ask them if racial differences have anything to do with white prowess in the field of mathematics, the same people will angrily insist no.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,071
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

They're hypocrites, plain and simple. They are also the enemies of their own people and wish to destroy their own ethnicities from inside out. A despicable sort.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Country
    United States
    Region
    District of Columbia
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranean
    Politics
    Classic liberal
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 40,071
    Given: 10,740

0 Not allowed!

Also ironic is that minorities hate the white liberals who defend them as much as they hate any other white person..

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by 2Cool View Post
    That's the price white people pay for having subjugated so many people for the last couple hundred of years. I don't agree with it but white people are to blame for it. It's the reason why someone won't care if someone says black pride, but will label racist a person who says white pride. It's kind of a similar reason why people in Germany can't say they are Nazis, but I bet they allow people to create Jewish support groups and stuff.

It will take a while before the playing field evens out if ever.

However, do you agree that typically, when websites such as European preservation or white pride are created, they tend to attract the likes of Neo-Nazis? This doesn't help.
    AH the racial guilt card. This is exactly what I'm talking about, the selective leftwing attacks against European preservationism and they always pull the racial guilt card to promote it. Are you really saying that the living don't have the right to respect and preserve their heritage because of the deeds of the dead? Why don't you apply this to Muslims with their 1400 year history of invasion, looting, and rape? How about the Native Americans and their endless warring and slavery? How about the Chinese for their endless invasions? The Mongolians? What is with the selective attacks?

Why are you not concerned that websites that promote the above idea are beehives for Marxists? What is with the selective attacks?

People who don't care if there are double standards on the expression of racial pride are either white-haters themselves or are more likely as indoctrinated as you are.

Tell me enlightened one, why is the lack of black accomplishment the fault of white people? Unless you're stupid enough to assert that a couple hundred years of transatlantic enslavement of a small percentage of a small portion of the continent is to blame for the near total lack of progress for the entire continent for 20,000 years running, you have no argument!

All you are doing here yet again is parroting the contradictive and ideologically bankrupt leftwing party line, and for that you get today's golf clap!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Also ironic is that minorities hate the white liberals who defend them as much as they hate any other white person..
    White liberals are dumb enough they think their BS patronage earns them friends. It doesn't.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

They're hypocrites, plain and simple. They are also the enemies of their own people and wish to destroy their own ethnicities from inside out. A despicable sort.
    They're brainwashed. The bottom of it all is that the people who have come up with this ideological poison want to undermine capitalism and the key to doing that is to deny its successes. How else better than to claim it's not that capitalism functions well as an economy but rather that those who practice that economy are evil knuckle-dragging oppressors who stole everything they have? How wonderfully convenient!

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Correlation does not equal causation as anyone who has taken the most simple of science classes knows, as for the rest, I've already shown you from published in-use psychology textbooks that IQ has been shown to be inherited. There are your reasons. Dare I say, scientific studies always trump liberal social theory, at least in the minds of most. Unfortunately, liberal sociologists all too often seem to ignore the scientific evidence and cling greedily to their environment-only outlook which has been long debunked.

Too bad you won't admit that stereotypes of blacks and Mexicans don't appear out of nowhere, either. Guess what? Lower IQs for Mexicans, too.
    The problem with those statistics when applied to race is that they make one grave error: Race doesn't actually exist biologically speaking. That's what I believe in and what many Anthropologists do. I've already explained by point. "Black" is an umbrella term that doesn't mean much in reality. When you have someone like Mariah Carey labeled as black all the way to Akon to some Ethiopian kid. There's a problem. And you cannot lump them like that to a statistics which tries to tie IQ to genetics. This applies to any race or population. There is too much variation in our genetics. Even in races.

It's funny that you mentioned Mexicans as Mexico is a multi-ethnic, multi-racial country. You have white Mexicans, Indigenous Mexicans, black Mexicans, mixed Mexicans etc. Mexican is a nationality so what does that statistics even mean? Do Mexicans in Mexico have higher IQs than Mexican Americans?

What determines someones IQ is very complex. There is a tremendous amount of factors that will affect a person's intelligence. So much so, that I believe that these researches will never be correct since you can't isolate a person's genome from all of these factors. That is, unless you can show me that there is a specific "intelligence gene" that Africans seem to lack.
    Fernando Pessoa

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Celtiberian
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

AH the racial guilt card. This is exactly what I'm talking about, the selective leftwing attacks against European preservationism and they always pull the racial guilt card to promote it. Are you really saying that the living don't have the right to respect and preserve their heritage because of the deeds of the dead? Why don't you apply this to Muslims with their 1400 year history of invasion, looting, and rape? How about the Native Americans and their endless warring and slavery? How about the Chinese for their endless invasions? The Mongolians? What is with the selective attacks?

Why are you not concerned that websites that promote the above idea are beehives for Marxists? What is with the selective attacks?

People who don't care if there are double standards on the expression of racial pride are either white-haters themselves or are more likely as indoctrinated as you are.

Tell me enlightened one, why is the lack of black accomplishment the fault of white people? Unless you're stupid enough to assert that a couple hundred years of transatlantic enslavement of a small percentage of a small portion of the continent is to blame for the near total lack of progress for the entire continent for 20,000 years running, you have no argument!

All you are doing here yet again is parroting the contradictive and ideologically bankrupt leftwing party line, and for that you get today's golf clap!

You are all wrong. What I'm saying is due to history labeling something as "White Pride" will have racist connotations.
    Fernando Pessoa

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information