Nordo-Faelid...apparently
    Religion
    None
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,494
    Given: 1,539

0 Not allowed!

Default Canadian Beauty Queen Asks Trump to Eliminate Miss Universe Rule

I'm sorry but this was too funny for me to not share it. To be honest I'm not crazy about beauty pageants & probably even less now that this one has turned into a Jerry Springer episode. honestly Trump should just grow a pair and send this freak packing. but there's also the ratings they can get from this & I don't make the rules but read for yourselves.
    *clears throat*

Jenna Talackova, the Canadian transsexual beauty queen, is asking that Donald Trump eliminate the rule that Miss Universe contestants must be naturally born females.

"I want Mr. Trump to state that this rule will be eliminated because I do not want any other woman to suffer from the discrimination that I have endured," Talackova said during a press conference Tuesday.

"I have never asked for special consideration. I only wanted to compete," Talackova said.

Talackova was originally disqualified from the 2012 Miss Universe Canada competition because she was not a "naturally born female," according to Gloria Allred, Talackova's attorney. Talackova was born a male but had sexual reassignment surgery at age 19.

"Mr. Trump, admit that you are wrong and get rid of your Trumped-up rule," Allred said during the press conference.

"She [Jenna] did not think for one moment that what she looked like at birth would be relevant. She did not ask Mr. Trump to prove that he is a naturally born man," Allred said.

Donald Trump Says Transgender Beauty Queen Can Compete

The Trump organization announced Monday that it will not attempt to keep Talackova out of the competition.

"The Miss Universe Organization will allow Jenna Talackova to compete in the 2012 Miss Universe Canada pageant provided she meets the legal gender recognition requirements of Canada, and the standards established by other international competitions," Michael D. Cohen, Trump's executive vice president and special counsel, said in an email.

But this statement was not enough for Talackova and Allred, who called it "confusing."

"It isn't just about her being able to compete," Allred said. "It's about the elimination of the rule for others. Jenna is standing up for others, not just herself."

Trump's organization issued a statement saying, "Gloria Allred's statements to the press [Tuesday] pay no mind to the fact that Mr. Trump and the Miss Universe Organization made the fair and just decision in allowing Jenna to compete in the Miss Universe 2012 Canada pageant.

"Pageant rules have been modernized to ensure this type of issue does not occur again. Gloria's arguments were made moot by the decision rendered yesterday.... Like all the contestants, Mr. Trump wishes Jenna the best of luck in her quest for the crown."

Although Trump's original statement says that Talackova may compete, she and Allred avoided questions during the press conference of whether she will compete if the rule is not eliminated.

The blonde beauty's birth certificate, passport, and driver's license all reflect that she is a woman, Allred said during the press conference. They believe that should be enough for the competition.

The beauty queen has not tried to hide her past. In a 2010 YouTube video for Miss International Queen, a transgender/transsexual competition in which Talackova was a contestant, she stated that she began hormone therapy at age 14. At 19, she had sexual reassignment surgery.

The crown for Miss Universe Canada will be awarded May 19 in Toronto.

"All that Jenna wants, all that she has ever wanted, is to compete on the same basis as everyone else," Allred said. "She deserves that chance. We say to Mr. Trump open your eyes and your heart. Put aside any fears, prejudices, or stereotypes and see Jenna for who she is, a woman."

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Uh, I'm not a lesbian but it seems to me that even if this person were a natural female, "she" is quite unattractive.

I don't like the PC push on hermaphrodites lately. There is that runner from SA who always beats the females in the races because she is more a he than a she, and there is also an American college basketball player who is obviously one and does the same. It's not fair to the women to cater to these people. They are catering to the few and sacrificing fairness for the many.

It's very unfortunate to see Trump cave in but we already know that he was being set up for a media lynching if he didn't cave in to the demands of this person, who claims he "doesn't want special consideration."

The homosexual lobby often speaks with a forked tongue. Special considerations and special rights are exactly what they want.

Last Online
    09-21-2015 @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finland-Swede
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 391
    Given: 465

0 Not allowed!

The fashion industry has long prefered women who don't look like women, some even using transsexuals to model for them...so that a person born as a man now would enter a beauty pageant for women isn't really that surprising.
    Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

[YOUTUBE]gf6TVIHn1Wc[/YOUTUBE]

Last Online
    09-21-2015 @ 06:25 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Finland-Swede
    Country
    Finland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 391
    Given: 465

0 Not allowed!

Thanks to Mary this forum is now dedicated to the preservation of Muslim culture instead of European.
    Opportunities always look bigger going than coming.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-22-2012 @ 12:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Norman, Corsican
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Fascist
    Religion
    State-sponsored Totalitarianism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

She looks like an Ivanka Trump experiment gone awry. She/he/it would make a great crash test dummy though.

Thread Information