Quote Originally Posted by Mingle View Post
No you can't. Do you think Pashtuns are Mongoloids? Hazaras cluster with Uzbeks and Uyghurs and very far from Pashtuns.

Btw, many Hazaras up north where Tajiks with significant Turkic DNA are found tend to identify as Tajiks. Some of them are also mixed with Tajiks. I've also heard of some identifying as Turkic.

There was a Mongolic-speaking population of Hazara Sunnis that lived in Herat until recently. Now they all speak Persian, but are still Sunni Hazaras. The last Mongolophone Hazara died in the 90's if I'm not mistaken. Hazaras would also have significant Turkic ancestry, possibly even more than Mongolic.
No I said the opposite. They are not close at all
Clustering was not genetic ..it was geographical and also was a reply to previous post .^^above me

, i think hazaras are beautiful and are AFGHAN just like pashtuns and tajiks and everyone else in afghanistan.
I know some of them actually learning Mongolian ,also Mongolia is more interested , they provide scholarship making videos , inviting them
I know they are geneticly closer to Uygurs or Özbeks but a larger number of Hazara also have Mongolian Ydna . They are mix of both

I don't really care they are Turkic or Mongol.. I care for their safety only .

moğol (2).jpg
özbek.jpg
hazara.jpg