Ethnicity
    !
    Country
    Estonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 374
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

Being an atheist I cannot really understand what it means to feel "lost" and how converting into some religion can help.... I just dont get it at all.

Nobilicist
    Last Online
    10-08-2013 @ 10:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ithryn
    Ethnicity
    maiar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by CircassianWine View Post
    What makes her an elite type, her phenotype, because if this so,
    At least provides a good basis for such "status", visually she has traits that are "very progressive" and "harmonious". Actually I'd expect people like her to hold some firm beliefs.

I am sorry to say but I find it to be a laugh riot. It's not the phenotype that makes a person elite, but their behavior and educational levels and so on.
    Phenotype alone doesn't , but it is an asset at least. And if there is a degree of correlation between physical appearance and behavior & intelligence (as it has been almost proven is in some aspects thus far), then it's not so much of a laugh riot.

At the end it's her decision and no one in real life thinks about dysgenics or such thing,
    Some people do, like for ex. many banking families, and higher strata.

I believe it to be nothing more than pesudoscience. If her boat floats tha way, it's her choice.
    What's not pseudoscience are certain standards of beauty that are actually subconsciously enforced in many societies, and those are often indirectly derived from "taxonomy".

And also term "pseudoscience" is very often dependent upon the interpretation of it by "interpreting authorities".

Still what isn't pseudoscience also is technological advancement, eventually at some point this taxonomy stuff will become part of the package.

Banned
    Last Online
    01-24-2015 @ 08:49 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Netherlands
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    whatever
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 66

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Talvi View Post
    Being an atheist I cannot really understand what it means to feel "lost" and how converting into some religion can help.... I just dont get it at all.
    People need to be a part of something, and religion is something many turn to for direction. I blame her conversion on the decline of Christianity and on feminism, that made masculinity something to be ashamed of. The white European male has been beaten down into submission, so he is no longer defending his nation and women.

I can see why some women would be turned on to a religion that promotes masculinity. Islam fills that void within some women who need guidance. It isn't PC to say this, but some women want a man to take control, and be told what to do. Strong confident Christian European men of the past filled that void.

Last Online
    03-26-2017 @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    !
    Ethnicity
    !
    Country
    Estonia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by leibowitz View Post
    People need to be a part of something, and religion is something many turn to for direction. I blame her conversion on the decline of Christianity and on feminism, that made masculinity something to be ashamed of. The white European male has been beaten down into submission, so he is no longer defending his nation and women.

I can see why some women would be turned on to a religion that promotes masculinity. Islam fills that void within some women who need guidance. It isn't PC to say this, but some women want a man to take control, and be told what to do. Strong confident Christian European men of the past filled that void.
    maybe if everyone was atheist in the first place they wouldnt need to search for spiritual guidance. It is sad that people base their life on something imaginary. Be it islam, christianity or some other weird religion.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    whatever
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

maybe if everyone was atheist in the first place they wouldnt need to search for spiritual guidance. It is sad that people base their life on something imaginary. Be it islam, christianity or some other weird religion.
    That isn't realistic. If weak minded people didn't turn to religion, they would turn to something else to fill that void in their lives. Some turn to liberalism and multiculturalism, which is even worse than religion, and also based on untruths and fairy tales, but much more destructive.

Last Online
    03-26-2017 @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    !
    Ethnicity
    !
    Country
    Estonia
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by leibowitz View Post
    That isn't realistic. If weak minded people didn't turn to religion, they would turn to something else to fill that void in their lives. Some turn to liberalism and multiculturalism, which is even worse than religion, and also based on untruths and fairy tales, but much more destructive.
    Really? I thought most of them just turned to alcoholism.

And as you see, religion also easily leads people to liberalism and multiculturalism.

However if people grew up not believing in God and where the existence of anything such would be considered illogical, there would be less weak people who have "spiritual holes" because they are not getting what religion is promising them.

Last Online
    07-18-2017 @ 02:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Ancestry
    Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Nordid
    Politics
    Eurocentrism, Human rights, Anti-Putinism
    Hero
    The Mother Goddess
    Religion
    Eclectic Paganism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 799
    Given: 1,158

0 Not allowed!

I think that converting to islam would make Europeans feel even more "lost" it's a great cultural shock.
    До твоя олтар утъпкана пътека води...

Let virtue distinguish the brave

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-American
    Ancestry
    Politics
    Right
    Religion
    whatever
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Really? I thought most of them just turned to alcoholism.

And as you see, religion also easily leads people to liberalism and multiculturalism.

However if people grew up not believing in God and where the existence of anything such would be considered illogical, there would be less weak people who have "spiritual holes" because they are not getting what religion is promising them.
    You're right about religion leading to liberalism, especially Christianity. Maybe Europeans were better off under Paganism.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-08-2012 @ 06:50 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Wog
    Ethnicity
    Georgian
    Country
    Georgia
    Politics
    Liberal Conservatism
    Religion
    Agnostic child of Orthodox Church
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 42

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman View Post

Phenotype alone doesn't , but it is an asset at least. And if there is a degree of correlation between physical appearance and behavior & intelligence (as it has been almost proven is in some aspects thus far), then it's not so much of a laugh riot.

It's rather weak to be honest. Somalis are "progressive" compared to many other Blacks yet their part of Africa is even more savage and underdeveloped than other ones.
    On topic: Swedish men can follow her example and then establish a nice patriarchy for themselves.

Nobilicist
    Last Online
    10-08-2013 @ 10:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ithryn
    Ethnicity
    maiar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106

0 Not allowed!

She's a very special type, totally Corded Nordid, and you can see in her manners she's rather optimistic and enthusiastic, including this whole affair. Maybe she has some distorted idealistic view of Islam, you can see she hasn't started wearing Hijab (as such converts do mostly when making these vids), if she gets exposed to true Islam (Wahhabism), the hampering of the spirit that comes with it might not be in line with her mentality, because true Islam is about denying freedom, and primarily revolves around submission and anger, and that usually doesn't go well with her type.

Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread Information