Turkish
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 895
    Given: 497

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Leliana View Post
    That's what you wish, Muslim troublemaker. But there's no vacuum and Christianity is still here! Many Europeans stopped having faith and practicing firm beliefs because they were brainwashed and brought up without ethics and with a blurred world view but most Europeans are still baptized. Europe is culturally Christian and even the atheists have to recognise the Christian coining, history and culture of Europe. I have faith and I pray that my esteemed Europeans will rediscover their Christian hearts again when the time has come and realise that Europe's weakness and vulnerability for threats like our sempiternal arch-nemesis, the Muslim horde worshiping a perverse nutcase and the antichrist, roots in decline in values and cultural disorientation. Materialism and hedonism are not the path to happiness and Islam leads to misery and death.

As soon as the blinded Europeans see clear again and spot the real malignance on our continent they will get rid of the Muslims once again who try to conquer Europe. That's what they always did.

You are a Muslim, you live at my country's expense like many of your kin and you support the expansion of Islam in Europe. I have no trouble to voice my resentment and condemnation for you and your people openly. But I know that your people will not prevail. It gives me feelings of happiness and felicity to see that more and more people of Europe are waking up and become spurning of Islam and Muslims. 20 years more and a healstorm will wash you lot away and clean Europe from your desecrating presence in our countries.

It's a natural process that organisms and people fight back intruders and put them to their place. Europe is a weak body now. When she grows stronger again antibodies will spread and obliterate the infection. You and your people.
    Nice wall of text.

Except Baghatur is Polish, possibly a fellow Catholic to you.

Last Online
    03-11-2013 @ 09:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    white
    Ethnicity
    Tosk
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Ours is the fury
    Religion
    western shintoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Anachronistic View Post
    Sorry, but an egalitarian Semitic religion won't save us from another.
    It's what you do with an egalitarian (or otherwise) religion, not just philosophizing and writing in forums about it. Ideas are worth only when they are put into effect. When your thoughts enter the realm of action is the time they matter. And let me tell you from my own experience you will meet many obstacles and will have to change your plans many times. But as long as you keep the objective in mind, and with strength and fortitude, you will achieve victory.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Yes, he is a better man than most women can score among Europeans. And yes, that is better treatment than most women can get in Europe.
    Jesus... I never thought I'd be defending woman's rights against a woman...

Mary, don't you see anything wrong with that? It's not like some kinky BDSM in the bedroom, that bloke is actually attacking them.
    You may have a fetish for such things but please try not to allow it to cloud your judgement.

Why is it that he's a better man than most women can get in Europe? If a woman wants to be treated like a doormat and oppressed then I really don't think many men would deny her that wish.

I would never lift up my hand against a woman. Not despite of being a man but because I am a man, Mary. Here in Western Europe it is not tolerated at all (it's just a traditional view on it here) and if a man here would see a man hitting a woman he would step in and intervene and woe to the wife-beater because that guy is bound to end up on the operating table ! Because he would get (let's call a spade a spade) the shit kicked/knocked out of him.
    I think it is easy enough to say, but I doubt there's many husbands out there who've never lost it at least once.

As for intervening, yes that would happen and I have done it.

Not in the middle of the street he doesn't.
    It's worse than I thought. You have Stockholm Syndrome or something akin to it.
    When it becomes a regular occurrence it is wrong and you shouldn't put up with it.

Perhaps beatings are not tolerated, but you make your women work, pay half the bills, pimp them in bars as free prostitutes, leaving them to fend for themselves in general.
    Women basically got themselves into this mess, they campaigned for equal rights and got them. Now they can work like the men do, it's their own fault.
    Women don't fend for themselves, apart from a few teenage bimbos most women here still depend on their partners.

1) No woman wants to work. And there is no economic necessity either. Western men make their women work because of greed.
    Oh great... so it's our fault now? And of course there was nothing to do with feminists, suffragettes and women's rights campaigners...
    You have an incredibly naive view of the world.

Most men in the west would actually prefer women to stay at home. Women work because they want to.

2) If you were superior, European women would not convert to Islam and marry Muslims. Reality contradicts your theory.
    Women who are ugly and generally unappealing to Western men find they become so desperate that they have to consider ethnic minority men.
    Muslim men get the women European men don't want.

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by rashka View Post
    This part is so true. I am talking general here nothing about islam. Working women are always complaining that they would rather stay home or work a bit but the amount of hours away from the home is incredible.
    * Do women in the West want to work? If they are given the choice to stay home.
    * Do women in the West have to work? If their men can make do with less income.

So obviously you're using your women for money.
    Most men don't want women to work, however they often have to in order to support the more lavish lifestyles women now expect.

I'd say most men where I live could support their households on their own wage alone, but their women just wouldn't be as spoilt as they are now.

Women just need to observe traditional gender roles and stop trying to challenge and exploit men all the time. If women left the work force it'd be good for the economy.

In your dreams. Most converts are women of fertile age. That makes them valuable in either case.
    Fertile age, but what use is that when the offspring will be inferior because the woman is?

Mary is right on that part,most women would prefer staying home.

It is more natural for us to take care of the house,kids..we enjoy it more
    Well thank feminists for that, they've got you into this mess.

Especially when you have kids, are you going to be away from them and work?
    This is why traditional gender roles should be observed and women should stop going on about how much they should be allowed to work.

If they have to fend for themselves they might as well do without a man.
    Whatever, all I know is that the richest and poorest households around here depend on men.

If you have something something valuable, you don't leave it among other people. You lock it up in a safe place.

So if a man values his woman he locks her up in his house so he's the only one that can have access to her.
    Mary, we don't lock women up because we don't kidnap brides here like they do in the Caucasus and parts of the Middle East.
    It's quite a miserable existence for a woman to be locked up indoors all the time, why are you advocating it?

A woman is for recreation. So you lock her up and use her for this purpose. I don't see the problem in this.

I don't see how a man having sex with other women would be a big deal.
    Now you're advocating sex slavery?

I'm Christian.
    A very weird Christian. Why do you love Islam so much then? Is your master Muslim?

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    A woman is for recreation. So you lock her up and use her for this purpose. I don't see the problem in this.

I don't see how a man having sex with other women would be a big deal.
    I don't understand why such blatantly obvious troll posts aren't getting this person removed.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Baghatur View Post
    Today european Islam fills religion vacuum after destroyed, weak christianity. It's natural process induced by growth of the islamic immigrant communites and human nature because people need mysticism and faith in God(s). Religion determines human origin and it's one of fundamental differences between humans and animals.
    Says who? I do fine without religion and so do many others.

Last Online
    03-26-2017 @ 07:16 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    !
    Ethnicity
    !
    Country
    Estonia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 374
    Given: 22

0 Not allowed!

About women and working.

Once you have your own money you cant go back to not having an income of your own.

Having to ask your guy for money or if they can buy you this or that will make you feel like a little kid out with your parents again. It will make you feel incredibly trapped and like you are not your own person.

Remember how it was when you were in the store with your parents when you were a kid and you wanted something? How everything that you got or didnt ultimately depended on them? Not very awesome now, is it?

Why would you want to treat your woman like a 10 year old?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    Most men don't want women to work, however they often have to in order to support the more lavish lifestyles women now expect.
    Women expect lavish lifestyles... ?

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Talvi View Post
    About women and working.

Once you have your own money you cant go back to not having an income of your own.
    This is not true. Plenty of women work until they marry and have a baby and then quit and stay home with the baby.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,131

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lagergeld View Post
    Women expect lavish lifestyles... ?

Well... yes. They want to entertained, they want the latest clothes, they want to be taken out (with the man paying everything, of course, because that's when emancipation suddenly doesn't exist anymore). They want their jewellery. Women have always been expensive creatures but since emancipation they are definitely out of order and have become very demanding towards their men and a man can be very easily replaced since divorce laws have become so lax.

(And I am a relatively modern guy compared to some here on this forum go figure..)

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread Information