Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,487
    Given: 1,282

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bosnian View Post
    those women are not that ugly,i mean if she could let her hair grow,change outfit,,use some makeup she could get a guy
    She's too bullied and inhibited. Men would just find her annoying.

Last Online
    03-02-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 235

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary View Post
    Might be,but most of them look just average,there are no UGLY women that cant be fixed

but there are ugly men(no help available for them)
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Last Online
    09-01-2020 @ 08:04 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Might be,but most of them look just average,there are no UGLY women that cant be fixed

but there are ugly men(no help available for them)
    You've go to count their whole demeanor. A woman can have decent body and face, but if her attitude is wrong, she's still ugly.

Last Online
    03-02-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 235

0 Not allowed!

You've go to count their whole demeanor. A woman can have decent body and face, but if her attitude is wrong, she's still ugly.
    now you are contradicting yourself,because you said all men care about is looks

so an uglier lady with better attitude will have better chances with a guy,than a less ugly lady with bad attitude?
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

now you are contradicting yourself,because you said all men care about is looks

so an uglier lady with better attitude will have better chances with a guy,than a less ugly lady with bad attitude?
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/sho...postcount=1083

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

1) If it didn't lead women to reproduce at all, the traits for Feminism wouldn't be passed on.
    They're acquired, some women are more susceptible though.

2) Most people have a bad relationship experience at some point. They don't go crazy for that. And if Feminists were crazy, they wouldn't be able to dictate government policy.
    I wasn't talking about a few arguments here, I was talking about things like rape and abuse as a child.

3) Try to understand that Feminism is a way for ugly women to fuck "bad men".

They don't hate men. They want to sleep with men. They're just frustrated that no man wants to oppress them.
    I still find this hard to believe, feminists make it pretty clear that they hate men. There's something you should see here, some people think it's so ridiculous that it must be a parody. It's a book by some Lesbian feminist, it's a mental illness just like homosexuality and is a destructive and dangerous movement.

Well those two that look like butch lesbians are a right turn off. It's not so much that they're inhibited, inhibited women are't always bad, it's just that they look masculine.
    I actually can't stand women with very short hair, shoulder length is the minimum for me and anything much shorter than that starts looking masculine.
    Women need to act feminine, if men wanted to date someone with masculine features then they'd all be gay.

Personality and other traits count, but looks create the first impression.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I find you annoying, and I'm a man.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

but there are ugly men
    (no help available for them)

Banned
    Last Online
    10-05-2014 @ 02:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    European
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,296
    Given: 3,160

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    I find you annoying, and I'm a man.
    Lol, agreed. Oh well, I'm sure so long as you don't mention religion or gender issues in front of her she'd perhaps be tolerable.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Country
    Romania
    Taxonomy
    Sexy chick
    Politics
    Race ladder
    Hero
    Quagmire
    Religion
    Rumanian Orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Married parent
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    I wasn't talking about a few arguments here, I was talking about things like rape and abuse as a child.
    Yeah, right. People that get raped and abused for real don't go and shout about it on the street.

Quote Originally Posted by Albion View Post
    I still find this hard to believe, feminists make it pretty clear that they hate men. There's something you should see here, some people think it's so ridiculous that it must be a parody. It's a book by some Lesbian feminist, it's a mental illness just like homosexuality and is a destructive and dangerous movement.
    These women are all Feminists:

My first spanking was at my 16th birthday party. My guy friends tackled me on the kitchen floor and took turns giving me 16 spanks. And maybe one for good luck. I don’t remember. Once freed, I was livid. I was mortified.

And I was totally turned on.
    By day, I was a women’s studies minor, wrote a weekly feminist column for the student newspaper, and was president of the National Organization of Women on campus. By night, I really, really, really just wanted to be spanked.

In the years to come, I got some playful spankings, during which I was always twisting, giggling, and trying to get out of it. My first serious boyfriend loved to smack me on the ass as a joke, as did my second serious boyfriend. The more I protested, laughingly telling them to stop, the more they did it. And getting playful spanks always, always led to making out. I look back now and see that both guys realized I loved getting spanked long before I did.

You could say I was in denial about my spanking fetish. It wasn’t that I thought slapping booty was abuse, nor was my starched WASP upbringing to blame. No, the problem was my feminist sensibilities. I realize now that the term “feminism” is vague and means different things for different people, but when I was younger, I assumed there was a way a feminist should think and act. So, even though I liked the feeling of getting spanked, I felt conflicted about giving up my physical power, thinking spanking wasn’t something an independent and opinionated woman should enjoy. Just how, I fretted, could a partner take me seriously as a thinker, a doer, and a creator when I wanted to be submissive to him? What if people think I’m weird or screwed up?

But my sex drive proved mightier than my hang-ups and spanking became a main course of my sex life—albeit a shameful one—in college.
    By day, I was a women’s studies minor, wrote a weekly feminist column for the student newspaper, and was president of the National Organization of Women on campus. By night, I really, really, really just wanted to be spanked

And I was, by a few different guys who, to varying degrees, were down with giving me spankings. But I still felt kind of ashamed because they themselves didn’t enjoy it, but they spanked me anyway because they knew it made me happy.
    http://www.thefrisky.com/2009-06-01/...hing-spanking/

Ranty McRanterson (so love the name!) can relate to Friday’s findings. In her self-titled blog's rebuttal to The Female Thing, a book about feminism by Laura Kipnis, McRanterson, wrote:

… I have the rape fantasy, I'm gonna come out and say it because I can actually explain it. It is incredibly common to sexualize fears. All kinds of fears. Just because I fantasize this doesn't mean that I actually want it to happen. Think about it physically for a second, fear creates adrennaline, and adrennaline is exciting and that helps get you off pretty damn quick. It's also common for sexually abused children to fantasize about rape as adults, does that mean they want to be raped? NO! I also believe that the media is much to blame for this. Growing up and being subjected to images of dominated women. Women who kinda "fall" into sex rather than actually go for it. Women who are being saved and then the hero wins a kiss?! These are all images of dominated women where things happen to them, they don't actually do anything. One can also blame religion for the rape fantasy. Growing up as a Christian I learned that women aren't sapose to enjoy sex or even want it. It's a neccessary function that happens to a gal when she's married and one should be ashamed of their sexual desires. Therefore, if sex just happens to you, then you didn't really do anything wrong, did you? It's a very twisted thought process but quite true to someone who's been taught to suppress their natural urges.

However, what distressed me about Tess’s article was not so much that she fantasized about being raped, but that she took the next step. She wrote, “Being sexually adventurous, I had asked a lover or two if they’d consider raping me. They demurred. Rape – even consensual rape – remains a huge taboo.” Can rape be consensual? No, I don’t think it can. If it is consensual, I think it is maybe rough sex, but not rape, and to even use the term “consensual rape” seems extremely dangerous to me.
    http://www.blogher.com/policing-our-...ies-acceptable

Dear Emma,

I feel really gross about this, to the point where I haven’t told my closest friends. But, I like to be held down during sex. I know that rape fantasies are “common,” but I guess that as a feminist I feel like I should have some kind of control over this. I work really hard to live my life in a way that advances women’s rights. How can I do that when I find violence against women (or at least this woman) arousing?

Sincerely,

Recreational Victim
    http://broadrecognition.com/uncatego...ape-fantasies/

It's all just sexual frustration.

Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread Information