non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,053
    Given: 235

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman View Post
    Why join the band of losers, this "religion" won't live to reach the 22nd century. The worst is that she's an elite type, and the thought of her destroying/compromising her quality with some casual dysgenic (Islam encourages dysgenics) Arab mess of an individual, is irritating to put it mildly.
    There are more and more muslims,and the islamic countries are getting more religious no matter where they are(europe,asia,africa)...so how exactly is islam going to be gone?
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Last Online
    03-02-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Vrhbosnian Vanguard View Post
    My God you are one thickheaded bugger

How can Wahhabisim be "true Islam" when that branch evolved bearly 150 years ago? Hell, teaching of Hamziism which I follow date back to 16th century.

And ofcourse by that logic I can claim that Catholicism is the "only true" Christianity because Saint Peter who founded the Catholic Church was spiritual successor of Jesus.
    according to him 99,99% muslims are not "True muslims"

hell,even pakistan,afghanistan is too liberal for wahhabis

This girl looks smart,she accepted islam but not the arabic culture...and i am sure she is smart enough to make a difference between islam and "cultural islam"
    None in the heavens or on earth, except God, knows what is hidden: nor can they perceive when they shall be raised up (for Judgment).

Last Online
    10-04-2013 @ 08:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ottoman
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    TURAN!!!
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Politics
    Ottomanism
    Religion
    Eternal Jihad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by dralos View Post
    in albania they follow bektasism or something like that,but i think it's very balkan orientated and people usually drink smoke even our imams smoke and drink
    yeah it's great
    how do you guys in bosnia handle islam

I see that Hindu flavored Sufism is quite established in Albania from the pictures our dear fellow member Serbs keep posting. But how many orders are there present in Albania and Dardania? And are they all foreign influenced or are there native spawned with their own philosophys ones like Darnuii here in Bosnia?

But Suniism in Bosnia is "handled" just as in Albania. It's either neglected or the few people who followed are remembered and used as a voting herd by the few political parties with few connections to Islamic Hierarchy of Bosnia every 4 years

Last Online
    03-08-2017 @ 12:18 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Serb
    Ancestry
    Dinaric
    Country
    Serbia
    Region
    Mississippi
    Politics
    Conservative/Classical Liberal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,199
    Given: 1,401

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bosnian View Post

This girl looks smart,she accepted islam but not the arabic culture...and i am sure she is smart enough to make a difference between islam and "cultural islam"
    She wears a necklace with Arabic writing. I've noticed a djerdan too.

Most probably, she will be more and more Arabic oriented in years to come. Because most of her fellow Muslims in Sweden are Arabs or under Arabic cultural influence.

Last Online
    01-28-2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dardanian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    trolls who mixed with illyrian gods and and then came to mix with bardhyll an illyrian king and so o
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    pred atlantoid with borreby and dinarid influences
    Politics
    no more pussies
    Religion
    chickz want me
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,387
    Given: 2,630

0 Not allowed!

I see that Hindu flavored Sufism is quite established in Albania from the pictures our dear fellow member Serbs keep posting. But how many orders are there present in Albania and Dardania? And are they all foreign influenced or are there native spawned with their own philosophys ones like Darnuii here in Bosnia?

But Suniism in Bosnia is "handled" just as in Albania. It's either neglected or the few people who followed are remembered and used as a voting herd by the few political parties with few connections to Islamic Hierarchy of Bosnia every 4 years
    same here,those so called holly dudes have political connection and often don't know alot about the faith it's self,i know almost zero about Islam bcs my parents don't really care about it,with all that shit that has happend people don't know what to believe anymore.
    i know one so called holly men in dardania who has 5houses and is a millionaire .it's all fucked up.for me it's only important to believe in God,muslim,christian doesn't really matter for me

Last Online
    03-02-2022 @ 11:47 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    thracian
    Ethnicity
    bosniak
    Ancestry
    european
    Country
    Bosnia
    Taxonomy
    european
    Politics
    non
    Religion
    islam
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Minesweeper View Post
    She wears a necklace with Arabic writing. I've noticed a djerdan too.

Most probably, she will be more and more Arabic oriented in years to come. Because most of her fellow Muslims in Sweden are Arabs or under Arabic cultural influence.
    Too bad for you- but She will most probably hang out in the mosque with religious people.And there she will find arabs,bosnians,albanians,swedes,,turks etc

Nobilicist
    Last Online
    10-08-2013 @ 10:05 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ithryn
    Ethnicity
    maiar
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

There are more and more muslims,and the islamic countries are getting more religious no matter where they are(europe,asia,africa)...so how exactly is islam going to be gone?
    If globalisation continues, by being reduced to the same status as Christianity in Europe. That's what these wars in the Middle East are about partially. To eliminate Islam, not totally but yes according to those Islam will eventually change in the same way, and those who don't accept that will be branded as terrorists etc.

If globalisation doesn't go forward, still Islam cannot rule. Islam was defeated totally by European civilization by the 18th century, all that was left was society incapable of innovating (Ottomans). And of course that's because Islam is inherently stagnant in nature. I will repeat the telling statement of one pious muslim (convert from Ireland) Uthman Barry that Islam is all about "pray, eat and sleep".

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    02-11-2022 @ 10:36 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    -
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

And ofcourse by that logic I can claim that Catholicism is the "only true" Christianity because Saint Peter who founded the Catholic Church was spiritual successor of Jesus.
    It is

Last Online
    10-04-2013 @ 08:34 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ottoman
    Ethnicity
    Bosniak
    Ancestry
    TURAN!!!
    Country
    Bosnia & Herzegovina
    Politics
    Ottomanism
    Religion
    Eternal Jihad
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 9

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Saruman View Post
    The founder of "wahhabism" didn't invent anything, he just restored Islam to it's original form from the "time of companions", and in Islamic hadith the founder of Islam has stated that any other addition to religion is unacceptable.

The truth is when people convert to Islam in modern age they become in most cases "Wahhabis"/"Salafis", or affiliated with them to a degree.

Other branches of Islam are nowhere nearly missionary oriented.

Riiiight... They didn't restore shit. If they did any restoring to "the time of the companions" they would have sticked to the Qur'an ONLY policy of the Caliphs and banned the hadiths which came 300 years after the Prophet.

Wehabism is nothing more than understanding of Islam by few desert nomads which was suppressed and considered a heresy during the time of the last Ottoman Caliphs. The only reason that Wehabisim is practiced outside the camel hide tents on the shores of Hejaz is because the Brits founded and encouraged this vile perversion to grow.

And offcourse they are the most missionary branch because they have the full support of the Saudi monarchy (and their treasury). If there weren't sanctions on Iran and they had dispensable income you can bet your ass Shiias too would be "soul fishing".

Trust me if I had few billions to spare I would be financing all sorts of missionary programs for spreading of Hamziism

Last Online
    01-28-2015 @ 05:43 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    dardanian
    Ethnicity
    albanian
    Ancestry
    trolls who mixed with illyrian gods and and then came to mix with bardhyll an illyrian king and so o
    Country
    Albania
    Region
    Dardania
    Taxonomy
    pred atlantoid with borreby and dinarid influences
    Politics
    no more pussies
    Religion
    chickz want me
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,387
    Given: 2,630

0 Not allowed!

Too bad for you- but She will most probably hang out in the mosque with religious people.And there she will find arabs,bosnians,albanians,swedes,,turks etc
    i don't think there are many albanians in mosques with other ethnicities we don't like to hang around there

Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information