Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread: Which European nation is the best friend of your European nation?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-14-2023 @ 05:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    North-Korea
    Region
    Dardania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,239
    Given: 134

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    What he did to his country it's another discussion. He supported Albania.
    In destroying the soul of his country, he doomed the rest of the world along with it, where our little Albania is included. I find it relevant.

Last Online
    04-16-2024 @ 11:27 PM
    Ethnicity
    Sexy...too much sexy
    Country
    Micronesia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,071
    Given: 847

0 Not allowed!

Obviously our best friends are the Baltic states: Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia. Historical connection, geographical proximity, same culture...easy question

Banned
    Last Online
    07-18-2019 @ 05:35 AM
    Ethnicity
    Albanian
    Country
    Albania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,848
    Given: 2,744

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Metarch View Post
    In destroying the soul of his country, he doomed the rest of the world along with it, where our little Albania is included. I find it relevant.
    I invite you to search about the greek-italian agreement called Titoni-Venizelos. They wanted to divide Albania. Both this diplomats went in a meeting with Wilson and they presented to him the plan for the partition of Albania. USA in that moment has decided for an independent Albania. It is said that during the conversation he asked to this two diplomats : "Who are this Albanians"? Both started an race to denigrate Albanians. At one point one of both diplomats said: "You know Mr. President, they are just a bunch of highlanders like the Scots". Wilson had some scottish ancestry.
    USA are an Empire. Not the first, not the last. But i don't agree that USA are the worst Empire in the history. They have always supported noble principles. Wilson supported the princip of self-determination of the nations. Later USA fought against the Communism. And now they support the democracy. Always in the world there will be one ore many Great Powers. What is the alternative for USA, Putin, or China?

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-14-2023 @ 05:44 AM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    North-Korea
    Region
    Dardania
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,239
    Given: 134

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Laberia View Post
    I invite you to search about the greek-italian agreement called Titoni-Venizelos. They wanted to divide Albania. Both this diplomats went in a meeting with Wilson and they presented to him the plan for the partition of Albania. USA in that moment has decided for an independent Albania. It is said that during the conversation he asked to this two diplomats : "Who are this Albanians"? Both started an race to denigrate Albanians. At one point one of both diplomats said: "You know Mr. President, they are just a bunch of highlanders like the Scots". Wilson had some scottish ancestry.
    USA are an Empire. Not the first, not the last. But i don't agree that USA are the worst Empire in the history. They have always supported noble principles. Wilson supported the princip of self-determination of the nations. Later USA fought against the Communism. And now they support the democracy. Always in the world there will be one ore many Great Powers. What is the alternative for USA, Putin, or China?
    Man don't misunderstand, I am one of the most pro-American people here, probably more so than many Americans themselves, and not out of personal or national interest. But that doesn't change the fact that Wilson made a grave mistake when he reinstated central banking, i.e. the Federal Reserve. It was at this moment that the old USA died, ceasing to be property of its people and turning into an instrument of certain cliques.

Might is Right is the philosophy of life, if you can't secure your self determination through your own means, then all you have is some pseudo-sovereignty that might as well not exist. That doesn't impress, it's an all or nothing deal for me. If anything, the delusion of self determination only makes you more susceptible to cultural genocide by superior cultures.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:20 AM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,561
    Given: 27,897

0 Not allowed!

Switzerland, Norway, and Iceland have been described as the best friends of Great Britain by the Eurosceptics, since all three of those wealthy nations are independant from the corrupt EU and are not governed by illegal foreign Eurocrats in Brussels. Iceland told the EU to f*ck off, and Norway and Switzerland refuses to submit to the EU dictatorship.

I like the eurosceptic Dutch and Irish too (who voted no to the Lisbon Treaty until they were forced to have a revote.) I think the Dutch will be the next to leave Eurabia, thanks to Geert Wilders and his popular anti-muslim and anti-EU PVV party in The Netherlands.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Page 48 of 48 FirstFirst ... 384445464748

Thread Information