Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: What the hell is wrong with Norway?

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    11-11-2013 @ 01:26 PM
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 272
    Given: 132

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Hevneren View Post
    I love a good conspiracy theory. However, your fragile attempts in defaming me are only that. You see, you foreigners who spew forth your wild theories, are simply wrong about a great many things, and as such I feel it's my duty as someone who actually knows what he's talking about, to correct you. So, it's very straight forward. You talk shit and I set you straight.

What's my "angle", sunshine? The only thing I care about in this is my people and my nation, and when some third rate foreign couch psychologist starts spewing our half-arsed mumbo jumbo about my nation and the crimes that have had a profound effect on me personally and on my people, I feel compelled to speak out.

You better be prepared to see me on these threads about my nation and my people, in full force, because it's my damn right to speak out about what goes on in my nation. I'll post on here and the other ABB thread as much as I very well please, and I sure as hell don't need permission from you. Are we clear?

No, my goal is - as a native Norwegian - to set the record straight about what goes on in Norway and what's happening with this trial. I've seen a number of hair-brained theories with no root in the real world on this and the other thread, and since I care about Norway and my people, I see it as my duty and my right to have my voice heard here.

Ah, so it's hysteria to set people straight about their deluded theories now? It's hysteria to disagree with the likes of you? Well, you'll have to forgive me for not taking you very seriously, seeing as how your fragile ego can't cope with me setting you straight or disagreeing with you.

Sinister? Oh, you crack me up!
    Well, Hev, we "foreigners", (you must mean non-Norwegians) also have a right to voice our opinions on this situation, it's how a sensible discussion is engaged. Anyways, I haven't been arguing with you but I'm still not really sure what your position is on many issues so we're just having a rational dialogue here.

Banned
    Last Online
    05-12-2014 @ 11:06 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by barbariansteel View Post
    Well, Hev, we "foreigners", (you must mean non-Norwegians) also have a right to voice our opinions on this situation, it's how a sensible discussion is engaged. Anyways, I haven't been arguing with you but I'm still not really sure what your position is on many issues so we're just having a rational dialogue here.
    Bring forth sensible arguments and positions, but I have a low tolerance for conspiracy theories, trash talking, insults and people who only wish to praise terrorism and mass murder.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-16-2013 @ 08:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic?
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Germany,France.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Norfolk Island
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid with maybe a bit of Brunn(for extra robustness)
    Politics
    blah
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

Sinister? Oh, you crack me up!
    I won't bother arguing with you because all your points had zero relevance to my sensible assertions and if they did have any, they were nullified by my previous assertions and common sense(and decency). Which is true of all PC offense. You'll do anything to derail the path of truth.

On this last bit. You think "sinister" is too serious a word when describing the PC police? Obviously you can't care too much about these deaths if you don't think PC propaganda can be described as sinister. You might think this is a game but obviously Breivik takes it very seriously indeed. I'm quite certain that you would not be able to duplicate his poise in the court room under such circumstance. You are getting your panties in a knot just talking to a woman and mother on a web forum.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberneck View Post
    I won't bother arguing with you because all your points had zero relevance to my sensible assertions and if they did have any, they were nullified by my previous assertions and common sense(and decency). Which is true of all PC offense. You'll do anything to derail the path of truth.
    So far you haven't made much sense at all. I can see why that makes you upset, but it's really not my problem.

On this last bit. You think "sinister" is too serious a word when describing the PC police?
    Who's this "PC police", and why do you think they're after you on the Interwebz? Do you have some dangerous secrets to divulge to the world?

Obviously you can't care too much about these deaths if you don't think PC propaganda can be described as sinister.
    What PC propaganda? And what makes you think I don't care about my people?

You might think this is a game but obviously Breivik takes it very seriously indeed.

I think this is a game? I'm not the one spreading nonsensical conspiracy theories about subjects I know little or nothing about.

I'm quite certain that you would not be able to duplicate his poise in the court room under such circumstance.
    What poise? Him crying like a bitch over his perverted propaganda filth?

You are getting your panties in a knot just talking to a woman and mother on a web forum.
    Sure I am, sunshine, and that's why you're so upset that I don't agree with your loony ideas.

Favored by those with impeccable taste Supreme American's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-27-2012 @ 04:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German & Colonial American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Colorado
    Taxonomy
    Kraut
    Politics
    Plenty
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis24 View Post
    So, Anders Breivik has begun his defense by describing Norway as a multicultural hell, and claiming he has no regrets. Relatives of the victims fought back by "snickering and yawning".

I understand free speech and all. But seriously. Doesn't the Norwegian government, or whoever, see the message they are sendnig? Breivik's trial will just encourage more massacres.
    It's unfortunate how in such situations, due to the stupidity of the messenger, an otherwise truthful message is totally lost.

Banned
    Last Online
    09-16-2013 @ 08:08 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic?
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    England,Ireland,Germany,France.
    Country
    Australia
    Region
    Norfolk Island
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid with maybe a bit of Brunn(for extra robustness)
    Politics
    blah
    Religion
    Christian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12

0 Not allowed!

I'm not the one spreading nonsensical conspiracy theories about subjects I know little or nothing about.
    Not a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy. A minority of very loud and coercive people in western countries are conspiring to make us multicultural. Maybe it's the second language factor that you don't understand, but the word ,conspiracy, doesn't actually mean someone talking about aliens anal probing someone.

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/
    Noun:

-A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
    -The action of plotting or conspiring.

A conspiracy theory is a theory about a possible conspiracy, unproven. What we are dealing with here is a conspiracy as shown in the second definition above.

I've deleted most of your post in this quote for your dignity. Nobody needs to see that inflammatory self abasement twice.

I won't reply to you anymore at the moment because do so would be ungracious of me. In the mean time you can reflect on how you've single handedly transferred the sympathy of any readers of your trash from the victims family's to Breivik.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Agder
    Politics
    Feelgood Nationalism
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Rubberneck View Post
    Not a conspiracy theory but a conspiracy. A minority of very loud and coercive people in western countries are conspiring to make us multicultural. Maybe it's the second language factor that you don't understand, but the word ,conspiracy, doesn't actually mean someone talking about aliens anal probing someone.

con·spir·a·cy/kənˈspirəsē/
    Noun:

-A secret plan by a group to do something unlawful or harmful.
    -The action of plotting or conspiring.

A conspiracy theory is a theory about a possible conspiracy, unproven. What we are dealing with here is a conspiracy as shown in the second definition above.
    Fascinating. And you know all this? Did you figure it out all on your own? What does this conspiracy consist of?

I've deleted most of your post in this quote for your dignity. Nobody needs to see that inflammatory self abasement twice.
    Of course, sunshine. Nevermind your whining over me not agreeing with you.

I won't reply to you anymore at the moment because do so would be ungracious of me.
    Awww... And I who thought we had a special thing going here. Oh well, I suppose I'll just have to do without you. As hard as it may seem. I'll try not to cry.

In the mean time you can reflect on how you've single handedly transferred the sympathy of any readers of your trash from the victims family's to Breivik.
    Of course it is, sunshine. I'm solely responsible for everything that's wrong, including your obvious personal insecurities. Nevermind the fact that you've been cheerleading ABB throughout the thread and lambasting me for daring to contradict your peculiar theories and wordview.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information