William the Conqueror and William DeBurgh
    Religion
    atheist but ostensibly religious to rule over peasants
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,674
    Given: 16

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by longbowman
    Answer my question. Do you consider yourself equal to Jews? To blacks? The answer is obviously no, and you are an intolerant, ugly little racist.
    I find it hilarious that you try to claim that you are not a liberal. Many statements you have made, on this board, peg you clearly as a liberal yet you delusionally try to deny it BTW, the fact that you are Jewish and a liberal is good enough reason for a gentile to be anti-semetic or 'racist' towards you. 'Racist' is a word by which a liberal calls a white man a nigger.

Antisemite: (1) Originally, one who did not like Jews; now, one whom the Jews do not like (Lou Rollins); (2) Someone who dares to break the most rigid taboo of Western civilization, namely, the dictum that the Jews and Israel must not be criticized; (3) Someone who recognizes that the most destructive social movements of recent times -- communism, liberalism, feminism, labor unionism, racial integration, multiculturalism, anti- racism, zionism, the 'civil rights movement', deconstructionism, gun control, and the like -- have all been funded, led and driven by Jews.

Liberal: Someone who believes it is his moral duty to let minorities take their pleasure in everybody else's backside besides his own.

Bigot: One who disagrees with a liberal.

Prejudiced: Less willing to believe what the government tells you about minorities than what you are told by family, friends, or your own eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by longbowman
    Ridiculous. And yeah, there are racist rabbis. Are there not racist gentiles, like you? Would Jim Crow not say a white person is worth ten thousand 'niggers?' Would you consider a Jew to be equal to you?

Equality: The theory that black equals white, dumb equals smart, incompetence equals competence, lies equal truth, and bad equals good.

Last edited by Desaix DeBurgh; 03-12-2015 at 05:02 PM.

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 06:42 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,484
    Given: 9,778

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowman View Post
    1) I'm dating a non-Jew, I don't give a shit.
    2) Answer my question. Do you consider yourself equal to Jews? To blacks? The answer is obviously no, and you are an intolerant, ugly little racist.

The fact that some Jews are also ugly little racists don't make you any less pathetic and worthless.

"But MUMMY, THEY started it! THEY'RE EVEN WORSE!"

Honestly; read your post back and try to focus on what a whining little idiot you sound like.
    I'm sad you didn't bring the six million thing, though Believe me or not, I'm happy you're "dating" a shiksa (I LOVE how a Jew appropriates a word originally aimed at legitimating goyim wasting their lives with vices instead of pursuing Jews for just retribution). More and more, your evil parasitic kind gets diluted (by such "dates") and, who knows, perhaps in a thousand years we will start finding good honest hardworking Jews

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    I'm sad you didn't bring the six million thing, though Believe me or not, I'm happy you're "dating" a shiksa (I LOVE how a Jew appropriates a word originally aimed at legitimating goyim wasting their lives with vices instead of pursuing Jews for just retribution). More and more, your evil parasitic kind gets diluted (by such "dates") and, who knows, perhaps in a thousand years we will start finding good honest hardworking Jews
    Pardon? I'm just going to ignore this post and put the absurdity of it down to poor English skills.

Jews are more productive than pretty much any ethnic group, sad to say.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    09-15-2015 @ 07:47 AM
    Ethnicity
    East-European
    Ancestry
    Germany, Poland, Mongolia
    Country
    Germany
    Region
    Sami People
    mtDNA
    U5b1b1
    Hero
    Eva (the one who lived in Paradise)
    Religion
    Buddhism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 213
    Given: 156

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
    Someone who recognizes that the most destructive social movements of recent times -- communism, liberalism, feminism, labor unionism, racial integration, multiculturalism, anti- racism, zionism, the 'civil rights movement', deconstructionism, gun control, and the like -- have all been funded, led and driven by Jews.
    I am not jewish, but what you say is not true. 1. Definition of "most destructive" = fail, as there are things like fascism or whatever you consider worse as well.
    2. There are lots of nonjewish people who did/do bad things, like the Nordkorean's dictator, several well known other dictators in the past.
    3. There were some jews who invented important stuff, such as Einstein e.g.
    4. There were some nonjews, who invented important stuff as well.
    5. Why do you consider Zionism a bad thing?
    6. In Israel it is possible to wear a gun in the streets even as a civilian, which is not possible in many countries.
    7. In Europe we have real big problems concerning violence towards native Europeans mainly via Immigrants who are 90% muslim and want to constitute "Eurarabia" with sharia law. So there is no problem with Jews in Europe, in contrast it is good, that Israel exists as a counterbalance to those muslim countries around.
    7. I think "Eurabia" would not be a good thing for you Americans as well. If there should ever be a civil war in Germany native Germans vs. muslim extremists and their helpers, than who else should help us but Israel? Who cares about what will happen in Europe in 10 to 20 years? Do you?
    Si vis pacem para bellum

Johannes factotum
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-26-2023 @ 01:37 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Jewish
    Ethnicity
    440/512 Ashkenazi, 41/512 Sephardic, 31/512 Musta'arabi, minor English, Portuguese & Spanish
    Ancestry
    67% Middle Eastern Neolithic, 20% European Mesolithic, 10% Eurasian Invasion, 2% Siberian, 1% Africa
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Y-DNA
    E-FT333743
    mtDNA
    K1a1b1a
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Politics
    Campanilismo
    Hero
    Bartolomé de las Casas
    Religion
    Awaiting the return of King Arthur
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37,278
    Given: 39,691

2 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Desaix DeBurgh View Post
    I snort too much coke and base my self worth on my very average IQ score and my political stance
    Does it bother you that my body is better than yours? I encourage your work-out pages but the harsh reality is at age 36 you can struggle and diet all you like and you will never be in as good shape as I am without even trying.

I didn't read your post past the first paragraph but I assume it involved quote mining, bullshit, and coping methods for yourself. I know it involved a shitty motivational poster, I saw that when I scrolled up after responding to that other idiot.
    Who is rich? He who is happy with what he has - Simeon ben Zoma, Ethics of the Fathers, Talmud, Avot 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by zhaoyun View Post
    I'll say this once and I don't expect you to ever have me fucking repeat this again.

Longbowman isn't just a member, he's a lifestyle.
    I live here. I also live here.

Europeans worldwide * Longbowman's family on 23andme * Classify Longbowman * Ask Longbowman anything

Last Online
    08-01-2015 @ 09:12 PM
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    India
    Region
    Aboriginal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 24

0 Not allowed!

Except may be like in self defence , I don't think I can ever raise hands upon my woman.Atmost I can turn is trichotillomaniac I guess.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

this is one of the best old threads of ta created when i was still a kid lol

anyway . here. is . the. expert.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158164165166167168

Thread Information