Thread: An ideal for general preservation.

Todo aquél que ama es un guerrero. Feral's Avatar
    Last Online
    07-13-2023 @ 01:57 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Feral warrior caste.
    Ethnicity
    Latinoamericano Argentino.
    Ancestry
    HAR1F
    Country
    Argentina
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med + Amerindio + CM?.
    Politics
    Corpus Callosum.
    Religion
    Non-dogmatic virtue ethicist.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,105
    Given: 2,036

0 Not allowed!

Post An ideal for general preservation.

Maybe some people would think this is "just a forum". But I believe that human interaction it's worth no matter in which medium it's done.

So I just want to say to the users that takes this forum seriously: You can't fight fire with fire.
    We live in a world where some few can cast illusions to twist or hide truth from the vision of those who spectate. Responding in a agressive way is like struggling with fire; It just will cast more shadows. Everything counts if you want to fight for, at least, dissipate those shadows. And It's very important how you do it, and for finding the best way to do it, you need to understand why you do it...
    I'm free. And I want to preserve that freedom which gives me the chance to be in peace and pursue happiness and even more. We all have our differences, but I don't think there's anyone in this forum that won't believe the same than me. I don't even think there's anyone in this world who wouldn't want the same.
    By the way, most of you think mixed people don't belong to anywhere. But that's not what I feel. I embrace the lineage of the blood than runs in my vains. And that lineage isn't disrupt, isn't lost, it just has taken a new path --a destiny which direction I give every single moment with all of me. I'm an iberian, an italian, an amerindian... But my lineage is even more ancient than that. It is such, that it seem to be apocryphal for some. I am an human; I am a living being. However ours latest heritage, that blood runs in all of us.

~ Nobleza obliga.
    Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people will not feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us; it is in everyone and as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up