From Left to Right, and from top to bottom:
1. Cro-Magnon with additional Atlanto-Nordid influences.
2. Balto-Nordid predominantly.
3. Atlanto-Pontid with some strong to standard East-Alpinoid influences and additional Dinarid influences.
4. Dinarid/Dinaro-Pontid with strong to standard East-Mediterranid influences.
5. Alpinoid-Baltid with additional Dinarid/Norid influences.
6. Eastern Borreby/Balto-Borreby, but definitely more on the East-Borreby side, with additional Nordid influences.
These types I tend to associate as a collective whole with the Southern Slavic/Southwestern Slavic peoples, who are on the outer periphery of the Adriatic/East-Mediterranean zone, Germanic world, and Pure Slavic world, but rather somewhere in between.
They are Serbian.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)