Hellenic
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,179
    Given: 12,243

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider+ View Post
    Doesn't have to be rich nor does the woman have to be jobless. But yeah, in 10+ years age difference relationships, it's usually a sugar daddy kind of relationship or the girl having daddy issues.
    Α woman that might earn , let's say 800-900€ will seek money for a man that will earn the same amount??
    10+ years, depending on the age of both, isn't that much of a difference.

F.e. a 30 y.o woman, might be with a 40y.o man easily. There are men that look like they are in their early thirties, and not much ''older'' than the 30y.o counterparts.

Sugar daddy relationships usually happen in women in early twenties with 45+ guys or women in their 30s and over 55+ guys.
    Quote Originally Posted by peaceandfriendship View Post
    BTW - you having a picture of Pyrrhus as your avatar is the Albanian equivalent of Michael Jackson bleaching his skin white.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by nightrider+ View Post
    Doesn't have to be rich nor does the woman have to be jobless. But yeah, in 10+ years age difference relationships, it's usually a sugar daddy kind of relationship or the girl having daddy issues.
    if she is only 18 and he is 28 it could be .. but i don't think 30 and older years old women with a man just 10 years her senior have any kind of issue .
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2023 @ 08:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Country
    Greece
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,716
    Given: 1,188

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Queen B View Post
    Α woman that might earn , let's say 800-900€ will seek money for a man that will earn the same amount??
    10+ years, depending on the age of both, isn't that much of a difference.

F.e. a 30 y.o woman, might be with a 40y.o man easily. There are men that look like they are in their early thirties, and not much ''older'' than the 30y.o counterparts.

Sugar daddy relationships usually happen in women in early twenties with 45+ guys or women in their 30s and over 55+ guys.
    There are always exceptions to the rule. 30-40 is pushing it anyway. The man has a good chance of looking younger than her by then.

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by crazyladybutterfly View Post
    yeah it depends on the age ... even 5 years of difference can be a lot when the person is like 15 the other like 20.
    while its nothing when both are adults .. well maybe it s still a lot when one is only 18 .

20 and 40 is a lot .. but at 80 and at 100 you re basically in the same situation

so did they meet when SHE was young?
    They met only a few months before he turned 100 (so she would've been 80 at the time) and I was told that this was long after his wife (my ex boyfriend's French paternal grandmother) had passed away, and so they were both widows.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-27-2021 @ 09:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    italic, Mediterranian , Romance , Neanderthal
    Ethnicity
    south european
    Country
    European Union
    Region
    Lazio
    Y-DNA
    R1b
    mtDNA
    H
    Hero
    Kazimiera
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,074
    Given: 1,690

1 Not allowed!

now guys ...i know that what i m going to write down will make me leave your esteem but sincere i think i have the age that make me ready to face the trauma :-p :-p
    who give a fuck about the age of the person i love , i fuck love her what other thing i need about ?i
    i love stay with her , i like her scient ,her vibes and she make me horny as a bull , ciao ciao meow meow
    Last edited by Amor Vincit Omnia; 07-24-2017 at 11:21 AM.

Veteran Member crazyladybutterfly's Avatar
    Last Online
    02-13-2021 @ 03:00 PM
    Ethnicity
    caucasian
    Country
    European Union
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,991
    Given: 21,752

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    They met only a few months before he turned 100 (so she would've been 80 at the time) and I was told that this was long after his wife (my ex boyfriend's French paternal grandmother) had passed away, and so they were both widows.
    That s so cute
    http://www.theapricity.com/forum/att...0&d=1471874957

Quote Originally Posted by al-Bosni View Post
    I also have nails that I can use as a weapon.
    https://www.theapricity.com/forum/at...8&d=1509531094

Neighborhood Friendly Nuna <3
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Austronesian
    Ethnicity
    Samoan
    Ancestry
    Samoan
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Longbowman
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9,533
    Given: 11,712

0 Not allowed!

I'm married to someone 9 years my senior, and before that, my ex husband was 5 years older than me.

I've had relationships with men 5 years younger than me. I remember my brother found it troubling that I was seeing someone 3 years younger than me, but we were both legal consenting adults, so??

If insecurity is your victim mantle, so be it.

Anyway, I forget sometimes that my husband is older than me. I forget that he had this life as a soldier and traveled abroad quite often. There are many things we get to experience together as a couple, and god willing, he will show me those things and more as we travel together.

Resident Gadfly
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Canadian
    Country
    Canada
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,095
    Given: 24,273

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by D_Sheetz View Post
    I just wanted everyone's opinions on how big of an age difference is acceptable within their relationships..I can see 5 or maybe 7 years tops, but anything over that is extremely odd IMO. So IMO..5-7 years tops and anything over that leads me to think that one of the two people in that relationship has some sort of baggage or psychological issues of some kind..
    5+/- year difference doesn't sound too bad. The happiest marriages I've seen are with that kind of age gap.

As you get older and older you start to regard people much younger than you as kids. There's a significant maturity gap which makes the teenage girls really unattractive as far as dating. Unless you never grow up, are trying to relive your childhood, or are otherwise a sexual predator who doesn't care and just wants sex. None of those things are normal for healthy adults though.

Spoiler!

A socially acceptable age gap is half your age + 7. There's literally no advantage to dating a woman your own age either. Older girls seem to always be less-than-ideal. Try dating a woman in her 30s and see how unattached and unbendable in opinion she seems in comparison to her younger counterpart.

It's pretty much a fact that if you make a strong emotional imprint in someone's mind from an earlier age, their dedication to you and their willingness to mend with your personality is much greater.

You'll find the the only people really in large age gap relationships are celebrities who are either both attractive or can identify with each other for being famous.

Spoiler!

However, for early 90s millennials, age gap dating might be the only solution, as there is a severe shortage of age appropriate women for them to date.

Spoiler!

Assuming men usually date 2 - 5 years younger, men born between 1990 - 1994 are absolutely fucked.

They are going to have to start dating younger as those born in the early 2000s come of age, or else face inceldom for their entire lives.

On the other hand, 25 year olds will date and marry a 30 year old guy, but they'll think twice about dating and marrying a 35 year old guy. However, the 35 year old guy will have a much easier dating and marrying a 30 year old woman.

These days it kinda feels like no one over 35 should be dating anyone under 30. I get a creepy kinda vibe like I'm seeing someone take advantage of a mentally handicapped person or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorian View Post
    We GrecoRomansIberians once did the mistake of civilizing these cave-dwellers ,I suggest we make an alliance with muslims to accelerate their takeover
    Quote Originally Posted by renaissance12 View Post
    Scandinavia is not Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer View Post
    It's OK to date girls 16+ they are not children remember the old song 'sweet sixteen'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tooting Carmen View Post
    Whites are often jealous of Blacks for their athleticism, creative talent and sexual prowess.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread Information