Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,945
    Given: 45,034

0 Not allowed!

Default Oslo: 40% of schools have immigrant majority

Oslo: 40% of schools have immigrant majority

03 June 2009

A year and a half ago, 48 out of 138 elementary schools (34%) had an immigrant majority. The new statistics show that quite a few schools closed down.

In Oslo, 51 of the 125 elementary schools have a majority of minority-speaking students. It is unknown how many of those who change schools have a minority background.

The Education Agency in Oslo, which has data for most things, lacks oversight of how many use the ordinance for free school-choice. It is the school in question which makes the decision over who gets to exchange schools. A survey of principals in Oslo shows that the number of departures varies a lot.

At Hersleb school (94% minority-speaking students) in Oslo indre øst, 30 of 138 students who began 8th grade, looked for other schools.

At Holmlia school, 8 out of 130 wanted to exchange school this year. In Gran school (93% minority-speaking students), 7 students wanted to leave the school, while 39 asked to join it.

Mortensrud school (97% minority-speaking students) didn't have concrete numbers available, but the principal estimates that 40-50 students move to and from the school every year, but the number of students remains stable.

None of the principals could say how many of those who exchanged schools were of minority background.

Source: Utrop (Norwegian)

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    -
    Ethnicity
    White
    Country
    Flanders
    Region
    Picardie
    Relationship Status
    In a relationship
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 27
    Given: 2

0 Not allowed!

This kind of news is depressing, I've heard about the immigration rate of Norway from a friend of mine who post here. America had it's "Operation Wetbacks" when will Europe will have it's "Operation Ragheads"...
    It's never too early to start beefing up your obituary.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

That's very depressing news and as I already wrote in a reputation point to Loki "that means that 40 percent of the schools in Oslo is unlivable and cannot be used for providing decent education."

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

They do not inform the ethnicity in the article.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European ethnicities
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Alpine-Med
    Politics
    Anti-Liberalism/Anti-Woke BS
    Hero
    Joachim Peiper, Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, Gabriele D'Annunzio, Julius Evola
    Religion
    Hellenic Polytheism, Gnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Dronckaert View Post
    This kind of news is depressing, I've heard about the immigration rate of Norway from a friend of mine who post here. America had it's "Operation Wetbacks" when will Europe will have it's "Operation Ragheads"...
    It is indeed depressing. I honestly don't care how long these Negroids, Arabs, and other pests have been in Europe, they don't belong there. It's unnatural and they must be removed from our nations by all means, by warfare if it means going that far (most escaped similar situations in their hellhole nations in the first place).

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Elfichka View Post
    It is indeed depressing. I honestly don't care how long these Negroids, Arabs, and other pests have been in Europe, they don't belong there.
    Stop dribbling like a child. Are you sure if all them are arabs and negroes? The article not even mention the ethnicities, perhaps the statistics say of non-norwegian background, the article was not a bit clear.

Please do not forget, if I'm not wrong many people from other countries of Scandinavia, Western Europe and Eastern Europe also live in Oslo, with boom of oil and gas industry, Norway absorbed during the 90's many high-educated European immigrants too.

I am not denying the high incidence of third world and colored immigrants in Oslo, note where many of them are Pakistanis, but I am just pointing out a fact that can not be ignored or am I exaggerating a little bit?

It's unnatural and they must be removed from our nations by all means, by warfare if it means going that far (most escaped similar situations in their hellhole nations in the first place).
    Yes they are able, but it is a duty of Norwegian society create mechanisms for such, voting in political parties which will create immediate solutions as the end of the uncontrolled immigration, and possibly continued political of massive deportations.

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European
    Ethnicity
    European ethnicities
    Country
    Russia
    Region
    Russian Turkestan General Governorship
    Taxonomy
    Dinaricized Alpine-Med
    Politics
    Anti-Liberalism/Anti-Woke BS
    Hero
    Joachim Peiper, Corneliu Zelea Codreanu, Gabriele D'Annunzio, Julius Evola
    Religion
    Hellenic Polytheism, Gnosticism
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 646
    Given: 1,641

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Balder View Post
    Stop dribbling like a child. Are you sure if all them are arabs and negroes? The article not even mention the ethnicities, perhaps the statistics say of non-norwegian background, the article was not a bit clear.

Please do not forget, if I'm not wrong many people from other countries of Scandinavia, Western Europe and Eastern Europe also live in Oslo, with boom of oil and gas industry, Norway absorbed during the 90's many high-educated European immigrants too.
    True, the article does not mention the percentage by race but I bet a good number of them are negroes, arabs etc.

I am not denying the high incidence of third world and colored immigrants in Oslo, note where many of them are Pakistanis, but I am just pointing out a fact that can not be ignored or am I exaggerating a little bit?

Yes they are able, but it is a duty of Norwegian society create mechanisms for such, voting in political parties which will create immediate solutions as the end of the uncontrolled immigration, and possibly continued political of massive deportations.
    True, but still any number of negroes, arabs and other extra-Europeans in Europe isn't a good thing at all. It's irresponsibility of the governments of the countries that are supposed to be representing and protecting their indigenous people, not some negro, arab, roma whatever parasitical scum.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

True, the article does not mention the percentage by race but I bet a good number of them are negroes, arabs etc.
    Perhaps looks such as, unfortunately. And it seems not good many other European immigrants living in Oslo also.

Although, possibly the over representation of mud's toddlers and children in schools may be related to the simply fact that those women to have more children than the natives, better speaking, than the average Scandinavian.

They don't work or study, but live in ghettos of Oslo receiving a monthly welfare pay check from the lovely norwegian government, where they begin or are already reproducing like crazy rats, a tragic reality, while natives work hard to pay for it through high taxes.

True, but still any number of negroes, arabs and other extra-Europeans in Europe isn't a good thing at all.

Well, that sure sounds like an unsubtle not to mention all ethnic pollution

It's irresponsibility of the governments of the countries that are supposed to be representing and protecting their indigenous people, not some negro, arab, roma whatever parasitical scum.
    Yes, total irresponsibility, naivety, stupidity and cowardice. Mind you these people came into our countries as refugees and asylum seekers, speaking only of the muds, though they lie about it all time.

In fact the vast majority of these people are not refugees according to the Geneva convention in the real sense of the word, but a bunch of opportunistic swindlers who are incapable of staying in their countries trying to build a better future there.

These people lie about their origins, lie about age, lie about their political situation, basically everything, they come here for economic gain as a monthly welfare pay check, which they contribute with nothing. They are completly an alien element in our society that only consumes and produces nothing.

Furthermore, I hope you understood me, although I just simplified a part of problem abruptly. Then now stop dribbling like a child
    Last edited by Brännvin; 06-07-2009 at 05:40 PM.

Apricity Supporter Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    07-28-2011 @ 11:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ancestry
    Scandogermania
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Gracile CM
    Politics
    "Ethnocultural-continuity"
    Religion
    Mit dem Schwan
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

Oslo: 40% of schools have immigrant majority
    In light of the terror attack in Oslo last week, this little factoid seems newly relevant.

1.) The rapid de-Europeanization of Western Europe (symbolized by this thread's stat) is the social setting in which the Norwegian mass-killer committed his atrocity.
    2.) The insane action of the child-killer is representative of impotent rage at ongoing dispossession.
    3.) The thousand-post monster thread on this subject seems to deal with squabbling over the specifics of his ideology and motivation. What is clear is that the child-killer does reflect the Zeitgeist, regardless of all else.
    Hail to You

Professional Racial anthropologist
    Last Online
    01-16-2014 @ 03:25 PM
    Ethnicity
    Atlantean
    Country
    Great Britain
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 433

0 Not allowed!

It does not really mention what background these immigrants are(there is also a very large number of European immigrants living in Norway like Poles and Swedes), Oslo have about 27% immigrants but the Muslims only make up 7.5% of Oslo's population(2.0% and 3.4% of the total population nationwide)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information