Banned
    Last Online
    03-21-2018 @ 04:03 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Anglo-Saxon, Pro-Circumcision
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    English and Lowland Scottish immigrants to North America. Pro-Circumcision.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,888
    Given: 2,144

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by The Blade View Post
    Edit:
    About Monica Larsson:
    Might have some Borreby (nothing Baltid or Uralid in her though - does not display such features at all) but not necessarily.
    Sexual dimorphism plays a role in women not always displaying as strongly pronounced features as their male counterparts from the respective type. This is also evident by the mesocephalic index for women being higher than that for males (as pointed here):
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cephalic_index
    As for the American examples (most of mine are European though) they are all of Northwestern Euro (or predominantly such) descent, so they are pretty much on point (though Faelids and mixtures of them with other types can to a lesser extent be seen in other European regions as well).
    So as not to turn this post of mine into a spam, I post Norwegian alpine ski racer Nina Løseth (Faelid):

I don't think his features are soft. Most Faelids have additional Nordic element (I don't think he does though) like Bergkamp you posted who is much more of an intermediate blend than this guy.
    He has no Brunn, imo. Brunns have different type of jawline, facial structure and forehead. These are Brunns:
    Michael Rooker

Colm Meaney

He and Carter look nothing like them.
    I see Til Schweiger (German actor) has already been posted but I think the angle in this photo is better:
    Actor Chris Carmack:

He is clearly atlantid, I would guess him white american, he doesnt look like pure dutch or german, because the guy has strong resemblance with pierce brosnan (and many americans are partially Irish or British isle atlantid). Just compare with the examples I have posted. They dont look like the typical western dude...
    He is of Dutch, Swedish, French and English descent (Some sources claim he has distant Native American but other don't mention such thing. Anyway, he doesn't look Native American influenced.) Yes, the guy is less square than most Faelids proper - this is why I think he also has Nordid in him. Brosnan is North Atlantid, not just Atlantid. North Atlantids are facially similar to Nordids but darker in other aspects. I don't see these Mediterranean influenced traits in Van Dien.
    Otherwise, would you say this Dutch (Judith Pietersen) is Faelid? Imo, yes.

And these are Nordid influenced Faelids:
    Quirine Oosterveld (Dutch)

Anja Brandt (German)

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody View Post
    , he doesnt look faelid,at least not predominantly he has some brunn admix that makes him look more american/british than dutch/german
    Not a single one of these individuals has any of the features of Brunns, Borrebies, Dalo-Faelids, etc. This entire forum is drowning in the misinformation of spammers.

Last Online
    03-02-2021 @ 10:24 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Dalofaelid with Corded Nordid influences
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 15,666
    Given: 13,081

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Grab the Gauge View Post
    He is of Dutch, Swedish, French and English descent (Some sources claim he has distant Native American but other don't mention such thing. Anyway, he doesn't look Native American influenced.) Yes, the guy is less square than most Faelids proper - this is why I think he also has Nordid in him. Brosnan is North Atlantid, not just Atlantid. North Atlantids are facially similar to Nordids but darker in other aspects. I don't see these Mediterranean influenced traits in Van Dien.
    Otherwise, would you say this Dutch (Judith Pietersen) is Faelid? Imo, yes.

And these are Nordid influenced Faelids:
    Quirine Oosterveld (Dutch)

Anja Brandt (German)

Not a single one of these individuals has any features at all of Brunns, Borrebies, Dalo-Faelids, etc. [/QUOTE]
    Man, shut the fuck up and go show your complexes somewhere else. You are the most pathetic troll and idiot here and you have confirmed this numerous times. You literally have no idea what you are talking about 99% of the time.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

That's not a Borreby it's an obese Nordic. Anyone will appear to have a broader head and a flattened occiput when they weigh over 300lbs. It's fat. Timo Hildeebrand is 100% Nordic and completely devoid of Upper Paleolithic features. You are spamming this website with incorrect classifications and it has become a serious problem despite the advice of many for you to stop trying. If you continue to post incorrect classifications, I am going to encourage the mods to ban you for spamming.
    The only idiot with incorrect classifications here is you. I accept criticism but only from people with brain (which you are not).
    I know your notion of phenotypes:
    - brown hair - Med
    - convex nose - automatically Dinarid
    - blonde hair - Nordid
    lmao
    Also, if you actually knew something about Mediterranean types, you would know that the so-called dolichocephalic (or "pencil thin" as you rate them) faces of Southwestern Euros are Atlanto-Mediterranean, not Gracile Med. Gracile Meds have rounder (mesocephalic) faces and different features. I might not always be absolutely accurate but I am for sure far better than confirmed idiot and troll like you.
    Go bitching somewhere else, punk!
    Edit: The only one who needs to be banned here is you.

Banned
    Last Online
    07-30-2019 @ 01:28 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ancient
    Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 525
    Given: 32

2 Not allowed!

[SIZE=6]
    Man, shut the fuck up and go show your complexes somewhere else. You are the most pathetic troll and idiot here and you have confirmed this numerous times. You literally have no idea what you are talking about 99% of the time.
    Amen.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Also, if you actually knew something about Mediterranean types, you would know that the so-called dolichocephalic (or "pencil thin" as you rate them) faces of Southwestern Euros are Atlanto-Mediterranean, not Gracile Med. Gracile Meds have rounder (mesocephalic) faces and different features. I might not always be absolutely accurate
    I assure you that you are absolutely inaccurate 100% of the time. Dolicocephaly and mesocephaly are cranial indexes, they have nothing to do with facial indexes. Facial roundness also has nothing to do with facial index. Gracile Mediterraneans have leptoproscopic faces. Like many individuals you seem to have confused Coon's filler "Small Mediterranean" category in TROE for gracile Mediterranean.

I assure you that you will be banned if you continue posting your usual fare of back-to-back misinformation. This forum crashes on a weekly basis because idiots like you have a perverse pathological need to spam this forum with irrelevant photos of random people, draining gigawatts of vital electric power from the system for your totally puerile endeavors.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

I assure you that you are absolutely inaccurate 100% of the time. Dolicocephaly and mesocephaly are cranial indexes, they have nothing to do with facial indexes. Facial roundness also has nothing to do with facial index. Gracile Mediterraneans have leptoproscopic faces. Like many individuals you seem to have confused Coon's filler "Small Mediterranean" category in TROE for gracile Mediterranean.

I assure you that you will be banned if you continue posting your usual fare of back-to-back misinformation. This forum crashes on a weekly basis because idiots like you have a perverse pathological need to spam this forum with irrelevant photos of random people, draining gigawatts of vital electric power from the system for your totally puerile endeavors.
    Blah blah blah!
    Mr. Know It All who never posted example in any thread, I really suggest you, quit this forum.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    English American
    Ancestry
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Blah blah blah!
    Mr. Know It All who never posted example in any thread, I really suggest you, quit this forum.
    This forum doesen't need example threads. The anthropologists who created these racial taxons included photographic examples or them in the original material. These example threads are a blight on the forum and a needless waste of bandwidth and electricity.

Last Online
    04-22-2024 @ 12:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Ancestry
    NE Europe+Crusader
    Country
    Russia
    Y-DNA
    R1b1b2a1a
    mtDNA
    U5b1e
    Taxonomy
    Dalo-Faelid\Sub-Nordid
    Politics
    Phenotype positivity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8,095
    Given: 10,128

0 Not allowed!

The only idiot with incorrect classifications here is you. I accept criticism but only from people with brain (which you are not).
    I know your notion of phenotypes:
    - brown hair - Med
    - convex nose - automatically Dinarid
    - blonde hair - Nordid
    lmao
    Also, if you actually knew something about Mediterranean types, you would know that the so-called dolichocephalic (or "pencil thin" as you rate them) faces of Southwestern Euros are Atlanto-Mediterranean, not Gracile Med. Gracile Meds have rounder (mesocephalic) faces and different features. I might not always be absolutely accurate but I am for sure far better than confirmed idiot and troll like you.
    Go bitching somewhere else, punk!
    Edit: The only one who needs to be banned here is you.

First of all if you would've read something scientific you would've known that Atlanto-Meditteranian is actually a pretty robust type, what is one of the main thing that sets them apart of gracile meds.

plus the stuff Grab wrote about cephalic indexes.

Stop embarassing yourself and go read some books.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Thracian/Scythian/Gothic
    Ethnicity
    Bulgarian
    Country
    Bulgaria
    Taxonomy
    Politics
    Fuck agendas
    Hero
    None.
    Thumbs Up

2 Not allowed!

Here is a robust Atlanto-Med for you:

Here is a Gracile Med:

Here is Grab the Gauge's idea of Gracile Med:

Now, either understand what I told him about Med types is correct or act like a sockpuppet of his, if you wish.
    And here is another Faelid I post so as not to spam the thread:

Last Online
    06-03-2020 @ 06:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian+Ukrainian
    Country
    Russia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 31

2 Not allowed!

Alex Webster of Cannibal Corpse (with some nordid or atlantid admixture)

Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread Information