Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread: Caucasian Avars (people in south russia)

account terminated.
    Last Online
    09-18-2023 @ 03:11 PM
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 52,721
    Given: 43,625

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Buusra View Post
    Of course you will agree with him otherwise you would be called schizophrenic But wait, did you write ''Khaganate''? Dont you know that it is used for the empire of turkic people? Who are slavs anyway? Did you read my previous post about the expansion of Avars which is based on historical evidence? If your answer is yes but still write this crap, I have no more words for you baby. You dont agree with science cause it is against your own thoughts.
    Keep on having fun out there
    How old are you, 19 ? I speak about genetics which you fail to understand. Panonnian Avars have been highly diluted with mixing with Slavs and ulitmatly assimilated into surounding population.
    Kavkazian Avars are gentically closest to ither North Caucasians and not only Turkic ones, like this Chechen members is saying-and he is completely right.

There is no genetical connection between Central Europe, Balkans (where Avars settled) and North Caucasus.

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Of course you will agree with him otherwise you would be called schizophrenic But wait, did you write ''Khaganate''? Dont you know that it is used for the empire of turkic people? Who are slavs anyway? Did you read my previous post about the expansion of Avars which is based on historical evidence? If your answer is yes but still write this crap, I have no more words for you baby. You dont agree with science cause it is against your own thoughts.
    Keep on having fun out there
    Don't make me laugh. Scientifically speaking Kavkazian Avars are Turkicized native North Caucasians, genetically closest to to other Caucasians, like Chechen member is saying.
    They are west asian primarly with steppic admixture and dominant J1 (middle eastern haplogroup) from fertile crescent that evolved into north-kavkaz specific subclade during centuries.

Nothing to do Avars that settled Pannonian plain and Balkans, who have been heaviliy diluted and assimilated into Slavs. National romance is one thing, genetic reality other.
    It's obvious you are a teenager interested in your roots and that's nothing bad in it, but inform yourself about Avars genetics before making a claim about their relatedness with other groups.

Last Online
    03-26-2020 @ 09:32 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Iranic
    Ethnicity
    Kurdish
    Ancestry
    Chalcolithic Iran, Medes, Parthians, Persians
    Country
    Iran
    Y-DNA
    J-M267
    mtDNA
    L3d1-5
    Taxonomy
    West Asian / Med
    Hero
    Böri the Tocharian ginger
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,165
    Given: 10,233

0 Not allowed!

Someone should ban this account for the amount of stupidity that is looming out of him / her, possible a sockpuppet of danishmend, he's already been here on several occasions with Kazbolat and Shaqulu or smth like that.

Veteran Member
    Last Online
    07-11-2017 @ 10:10 PM
    Ethnicity
    -
    Country
    Vatican-City
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 203
    Given: 54

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristiano viejo View Post
    They seem quite primitive, being honest.
    Yes they have archaic facial features

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:11 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Aryan
    Ethnicity
    German & Romanian
    Ancestry
    Germanic, Slavic, Thracian
    Country
    Romania
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    Taxonomy
    European
    Politics
    conservative
    Hero
    Gunnar from Njall's Saga
    Religion
    atheist
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,513
    Given: 9,849

1 Not allowed!

I think genetic testing should be taken with a grain of salt for small inbred populations (due to drifting phenomenon). Judging by their looks Avars look NOTHING like near-easterners: they are at least as European looking as Hungarians or Romanians. Lots of blonds, Aryan influences abound: that clearly didn't come from their J2 genes, that's for sure

Based on their appearance, Avars are a mix of indigenous CM, neolithic elements (Med-Alpine-Dinaric, as usual in Europe) and Aryan. That's what all other Europeans are made of, after all...

Last Online
    04-06-2024 @ 06:29 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Avar (3/4) Crimean Tatar (1/4)
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    north pontid with proto-nordid elements
    Hero
    Ataturk, Shamil the Avar, Robin Cook, Bertrand Russel
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 639
    Given: 1,142

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Feiichy View Post
    Don't make me laugh. Scientifically speaking Kavkazian Avars are Turkicized native North Caucasians, genetically closest to to other Caucasians, like Chechen member is saying.
    They are west asian primarly with steppic admixture and dominant J1 (middle eastern haplogroup) from fertile crescent that evolved into north-kavkaz specific subclade during centuries.

Nothing to do Avars that settled Pannonian plain and Balkans, who have been heaviliy diluted and assimilated into Slavs. National romance is one thing, genetic reality other.
    It's obvious you are a teenager interested in your roots and that's nothing bad in it, but inform yourself about Avars genetics before making a claim about their relatedness with other groups.
    You obviously dont read anything that I post and are desperate in sticking to genetics to explain the roots of people. You'd better laugh at yourself for being this biased and old-fashioned. I am over 30 and preparing for doctorate degree in history, so reading as hell and not speaking hearsay from a distance like you do. I am living in turkey and of avar descendant so I know everthing about this geography, tıurks and avars, so dont you dare to underestimate me!

I am not a national romantic like many europeans are, on the contrary I am a tough avar woman not sentimental in personality at all. I am just too honest and love to search the unpopular truth which most people dont want to hear about. Break the chains in your minds, sometimes you need to look at the things from another perspective. Then you will broaden your horizons and see reality clearly.

Regarding the 'beloved' genetics, they dont talk properly on their own without history, social anthropology and archeology. If there exists middle-eastern J1 gene in Daghestan today, yes this is mainly due to the fact that arab and maybe persian muslims who went there got married to north caucasian people who themselves are muslim since 1800s. So it spreaded quickly among natives like avars, cherkess, chechen etc who bear r1a , r1b and other caucasian genes. If you look at y-hablogroups only, they take you to places where males of a tribe/nation have been only, they dont show results of this mixture and dont give more info without the above mentioned disciplines.

Btw how do you mean by 'turkicized', explain. There are Kumuks and Kalmuks in Dagestan already who are said to be 'turkic' but although some of them have a little mongoloid features (dates back to mongol invasion times), most of them are white. And do I or any of Avars that have been posted here till now look like mongoloid or middle-eastern at all? No. We are pure white and caucasians from 'the cradle of white race' as Americans put that way

To be honest, I dont care about the colour of the skin that much but everbody needs to know who exactly they are as there is a terrible confusion going on for years

account terminated.
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    N/A
    Country
    Abkhazia
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post
    I think genetic testing should be taken with a grain of salt for small inbred populations (due to drifting phenomenon). Judging by their looks Avars look NOTHING like near-easterners: they are at least as European looking as Hungarians or Romanians. Lots of blonds, Aryan influences abound: that clearly didn't come from their J2 genes, that's for sure
    Based on their appearance, Avars are a mix of indigenous CM, neolithic elements (Med-Alpine-Dinaric, as usual in Europe) and Aryan. That's what all other Europeans are made of, after all...
    They are west asians not near easterners. Many Kavkazians have fair featureas without any European admixture, it's usual for them. For trained eye they don't look European though altough many can pass; just what they are- North Caucasians.

You obviously dont read anything that I post and are desperate in sticking to genetics to explain the roots of people. You'd better laugh at yourself for being this biased and old-fashioned. I am over 30 and preparing for doctorate degree in history, so reading as hell and not speaking hearsay from a distance like you do. I am living in turkey and of avar descendant so I know everthing about this geography, tıurks and avars, so dont you dare to underestimate me!
    I am not a national romantic like many europeans are, on the contrary I am a tough avar woman not sentimental in personality at all. I am just too honest and love to search the unpopular truth which most people dont want to hear about. Break the chains in your minds, sometimes you need to look at the things from another perspective. Then you will broaden your horizons and see reality clearly.
    Regarding the 'beloved' genetics, they dont talk properly on their own without history, social anthropology and archeology. If there exists middle-eastern J1 gene in Daghestan today, yes this is mainly due to the fact that arab and maybe persian muslims who went there got married to north caucasian people who themselves are muslim since 1800s. So it spreaded quickly among natives like avars, cherkess, chechen etc who bear r1a , r1b and other caucasian genes. If you look at y-hablogroups only, they take you to places where males of a tribe/nation have been only, they dont show results of this mixture and dont give more info without the above mentioned disciplines.
    Btw how do you mean by 'turkicized', explain. There are Kumuks and Kalmuks in Dagestan already who are said to be 'turkic' but although some of them have a little mongoloid features (dates back to mongol invasion times), most of them are white. And do I or any of Avars that have been posted here till now look like mongoloid or middle-eastern at all? No. We are pure white and caucasians from 'the cradle of white race' as Americans put that way
    To be honest, I dont care about the colour of the skin that much but everbody needs to know who exactly they are as there is a terrible confusion going on for years
    Basing on genetics is anything other than old-fashioned, since genetic researches ae completely new thing which can clarify a lot about population origins.
    Lot of my people belived Croats are of Iranic origin due to some vaguely similar toponyms in Iran and Afghanistan, and gentic proved it to be a fairy-tale. Like many other national legends of other people, too (including Hungarians).
    J1 haplogroup in Dagestan isn't from Arabs, it came in ancient times and is specific to Avars (middle easterners have different subclades). Your people are genetically closer to Chechens who are not Turkic, than to Anatolian Turks or Kazakhs.
    It's just how it is, nobody is denying your language and culture. Hungarians are Fino-Ugric people but they don't share much genes with Finns or Estonians, but they do share with Slavs close to them. Neighbouring people have gentic similarities despite belonging to different linguistic groups. Especially Turkics, who live from far east to balkans.

Term ''white'' has no sicentific value. Caucasian Avars are west asians, and west asians are separated from both Europeans and middle easterners. There is nothing bad in that.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Pahli View Post
    Someone should ban this account for the amount of stupidity that is looming out of him / her, possible a sockpuppet of danishmend, he's already been here on several occasions with Kazbolat and Shaqulu or smth like that.
    An irrelevant kurdish under the Avars thread ask people to ban me, is it so? How funny. Sorry for the reality that you dont want to hear, but if you cant take it you are free to leave, shouldn't be here at all anyway.
    Apparently you by no means know the meaning of democracy in your land. I am not swearing at or offending anybody here (like you to towards turks) but just writing scientific stuff. I believe developed people should be happy to discuss new info instead of repeating the oldies

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

''J1 haplogroup in Dagestan isn't from Arabs, it came in ancient times and is specific to Avars (middle easterners have different subclades). Your people are genetically closer to Chechens who are not Turkic, than to Anatolian Turks or Kazakhs.''

This is very scary, I am writing the scientific data and you still insist on your own thoughts. OK Feiichi, baby, so be it, go on living with your own dreams and romantism but stay away from me. People like you are real threat to the improvement of science.

I couldn't be more proud about my roots, I have no intention in looking like europeans(!) nor being white of the whites but when I see people bullshitting subjectively like ''avars have J1 from ancient times(!!!)'', I cant help laughing and writing

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Turkic
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    Northern Caucasia
    Country
    Finland
    mtDNA
    H13a
    Taxonomy
    Hero
    Religion
    Tengrism
    Relationship Status
    engaged to N1c1
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by aherne View Post

Completely true, just like what I have written, but she will keep closing her eyes nevertheless because she is taught so.

Btw, still I have problems with that 'aryan' thing

Page 28 of 32 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 LastLast

Thread Information