Religion
    half Atheist/half Spiritul/Nature
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

eek Buy Your Daughter some shoes!

Here lately so many weird things have been happening. Today me and Lyfing and Rachel went to Wal-Mart to get groceries. Well, Rachel had on a old pair of ratty shoes, I call them her play shoes...I noticed what she had on before we left and didn't think that much of it. When we got up to the cashier another cashier walks up to me and hands a ten dollar bill to me and says someone left this for you and said it was to buy your daughter a pair of shoes!!!!! No, I am absolutely not kidding!!!! I said to her...Are You Serious..? and I kinda froze up laughing inside because they were just play shoes. She has other shoes I was caught off guard I guess and trying to get all the bags in the buggy and it paid for. Now I wish I had of handed it back, but then again if whoever gave it was already gone, then what ..?

Oh Yes, Mrs. Lyfing is being tested it seems. Well, and of course Lyfing too!

So this evening when we got home Lyfing was cooking in the kitchen and he says you won't believe what I just killed..?!?!?! What did you just kill...?!?!?! A fucking black widow spider!!!!!! No, I am not kidding!!!!! We looked at the hour glass figure on her back....holy fuck shit! Now I gotta sleep here ... The apartments have a bug sprayer that came Monday and it rained today...could either of those ran one inside...? I have never seen one in my life! Not in real life anyway!

I said to him what a funny time to see a black widow. I guess because I am relating black widow spider to fear, evil, bad luck etc ....

On Friday night a good friend of ours called us up claiming to be stuck in Georgia asking for 20 bucks to get home. He swore he would be back Saturday to pay it back. So, off we went to Wal-Mart and wired him 20 bucks which cost us 31. Do you think we have seen him or our money..? Why fuck no! And this is our Pay Rent Week ...

And of course you already know my tires got slashed Saturday night ...

I have never had my tires fucked with, never seen a black widow and I have never been given a gift () in Wal-Mart ...Oh and that was the first time I wired anyone money. All these things have turned into nightmares! Bad Luck ..? a Test ..? Are all these things connected...? coincidences..? A sign ..? Or nothing at all ...? I have even asked myself am I being punished for not believing in Jesus...? Oh I'm serious.

WTF ....

Numinous Theurgist Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    French & German
    Ancestry
    Aquitŕnia (Maternal), Vörpommern (Paternal)
    Country
    Quebec
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid/Nordomediterranid + Minor Dinaroid (Agrippa)
    Politics
    Neo-Feudalist; Neu-Ordenstaat / Aristocratist
    Religion
    Esoteric Traditionalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 49
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I don't think it was any sort of jesus punishing you.. But definately some strange things are going on with you guys.
    "Free, do you call yourself? Then I would hear your ruling thought, and not merely that you have escaped from a yoke. Are you one of those who had the right to escape from a yoke? Many a one has cast away his last worth when he has cast away his servitude. Free from what? What does that matter to Zarathustra! But your fiery eyes should tell me: free for what?" - Thus Spoke Zarathustra

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Kiwi as bro
    Country
    New Zealand
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 98

0 Not allowed!

Well seeing as bad things come in threes... If you count the 'gift' as a good thing then you shouldn't have anything more to worry about

Or perhaps karma got it wrong and the Walmart person was meant to give you $31 for shoes which you then could have passed onto your friend who needed it more. Gods accountant had a mix up

Last Online
    07-28-2017 @ 01:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Country
    United States
    Politics
    OxiClean
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 16

0 Not allowed!

I don't see any bad omens in this either, it's just how things go sometimes, one evil comes a million follows, as my friend often says, life have really bad sense of humour, better not to lose too much energy over it as you might need it more for the things to come, but god dammit, a black widow, I saw those just on a tv, tho I do like spiders and am freaked of fucking snakes I would definitely not want those around my bed, and, the wall mart thing, I mean seriously WTF? I mean, it is a nice gesture and all that but don't people mind their own business, if you're buying your food instead of taking it off social service I would imagine you'd have enough to get shoes for your kid, good thing you did not give it back, can get few beers for that, and the last thing, wiring money to people, man, if I'd ask for all the money I loaned back, I could buy a fucking car probably, I absolutely hate that, I never loan unless it is really an emergency like, dude I'll starve if you don't give me 50, and then first money I get I pay back, I hate so many people asked from me money and I gave them all (few times I was like, I really don't have any but usually I did) and 6 months ago, I was about to get married, I needed money desperately, I called each and everyone of them and one guy said I can give you some, I mean, wtf, I am not a jew or anything but I really need it and I loaned you, when I say I'll give you then I don't expect it back but wtf.. in the end, I did not get married because I could not pay for stuff and since my life was going nothing short of downhill, so I understand your frustration about that perfectly..

Thread Information