Die ewige Wiederkunft des Gleichen
    Relationship Status
    It's complicated
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 17

0 Not allowed!

Thumbs up The society of madhouse.

That's not the society of spectacle, that's the society of madhouse.
    Last edited by DarkZarathustra; 11-28-2008 at 07:57 PM.

Senior Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Scottish
    Ancestry
    Scotland, Ireland, Sweden.
    Taxonomy
    Baltid
    Politics
    SNP
    Religion
    Heathen
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

You are possibly the most cryptic of posters I`ve ever encountered!
    I have no idea what this means, except, well, here in Britain I often feel I`m living in a madhouse...political correctness gone mad, and ruling us all, the law is absolutely, an ass, where criminals `rights` are protected, children run wild with no discipline, wild children becoming savage and brutal adults with no dignity or self discipline, a world of no values, either religious, moral or emotional....
    I`m forty seven, isn`t exactly ancient but you learn a thing or two by this age. Long time ago I used to think if one voice banded together with many other voices and protested against such things we`d be listened to, someone would heed and pay attention and just maybe action would be taken.
    Now I`m wiser.
    Long time ago I used to think that if one led by example, lived what I deem a `right` lifestyle, quietly and confidently, that others would see the sense in it and do likewise.
    Now I`m wiser.
    Long time ago I used to think the institutions set in place to govern us, whilst far from perfect, really did have our interests at heart, and that justice prevailed and was available to all.
    Now I`m wiser.

An example of my madhouse is this...some years ago my eldest daughter stayed for a while with her father, visiting, down south. His father, her own grandfather, abused her. I had always raised my bairns to do the right thing, so she did...told a social worker, told the police. The police interviewed him. He had, unknown to us, a string of previous convictions for paedophilia, and had been in jail.
    Guess what though? They believed him and listening to his pleas of age..he was in his seventies by then..and ill health (a sham) they let him off without even a charge. And guess where they put this peadophile for his own protection?
    Yup, in a state house opposite a childrens play park...
    Now, my ex husband had refused to let my daughter tell me any of this. I didn`t know. Or things wouldn`t have gone so far as they did.
    She attempted suicide and the first I knew of the whole thing was a call from the hospital.
    Long story, but in the end, the police would do nothing to this man for `lack of evidence`.
    I even wrote to my MP. Took him six months to respond.
    There went my faith in both the justice system and any political figures.
    So I took my own form of natural justice.
    I got a couple of heathen men to visit this man. They kneecapped him and beat him up, and told him who had sent him and why.
    He got taken into hospital where he refused to say who had done this, because to do so would be to release the reason why....
    In hospital, he died from a brain haemorrage.
    I have no regrets about that at all. I would do the same again. My own brand of justice, which probably horrifies many.
    But you see, if the system in place lets you down, what else are we to do? Lie down, show our bellies and give in?
    Hel, no....
    It IS a madhouse out there. Increasingly, there is no one to champion us, our cause, or to put things right when they go wrong. Many others, far too many to count, must increasingly rely upon their own resources. Isn`t that a lonely, rather horrid, bleak thing to contemplate?
    This man got off lightly. He died. My daughter lives with what he did all her life, and I always fear another suicide attempt. That is the legacy he left us.
    She also believes the world is a madhouse and like me, has withdrawn to the point where she trusts no one and relies upon herself (and me) alone.
    There are smaller, `lighter` instances, to me, of madhouse society...
    simple things like the fact I live a `different` lifestyle to mainstream society....in a place where `normality` rules, I`m heathen, breed my own animals for meat and skins (and butcher them, you have no idea how hard the government is trying to make even that now!), practice witchery, have a healthy interest in weapons and collect bows and crossbows, knives and axes (and will absolutely teach my grandchildren how to use them safely and efficiently! ) and am generally seen as `strange`.... up
    The madhouse outside my own world sees that as a threat, often, and it`s amazing how many people who take offense simply at the way I live, even though it doesn`t affect them, to try and put a spoke in the wheel of it, by complaining or ostracising me. Good job I don`t give a damn, huh?

`Tis a madhouse out there indeed. And the more isolated folks like me, and others also living their own `right` lives, become, the crazier the rest of the world seems.

Um..ok..all of that made perfect sense to me.....

Last Online
    04-25-2009 @ 03:02 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    English/Germanic
    Ethnicity
    ?
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

I admire your sense of justice, and your wit. I firmly believe in revenge. When my mother was with me she remarked that she was surprised that I was a revengeful person, but she said so was my father.

Thread Information