02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Schengen: Weapons and women smuggler’s paradise

Senior Danish police officers are complaining that the EU’s open borders under the Schengen agreement have made it simple for criminal groups to smuggle weapons and women into Denmark.

“The Schengen agreement has made it much easier to move weapons around Europe and to get them into Denmark. This is a problem as crime becomes much more serious when weapons are involved,” says Henrik Svindt of the Copenhagen Special Unit for Gang Crime and Women Traficking.

The issue of how to stop weapons and women smuggling into Denmark has risen on the Danish political agenda after the Social Democratic Party recently suggested stricter border controls. The Danish People’s Party has demanded for some time that border controls should be introduced.

DOCUMENTATION: What is the Schengen area? (External link)

Weapons
    Svindt is not prepared to say whether border controls should be re-introduced, but notes that the parties to the current gang warfare in Denmark are able to get hold of AK47 and Uzi automatic weapons with ease. The weapons are often smuggled to Denmark from the Balkans and Eastern Europe.

The National Commissioner’s Office has confiscated more than 170 weapons over the past two months, although it is not clear how they got into the country.

Svindt says the current situation cannot be compared to the situation before borders were opened in 2001.

“Criminals used to bash each other up. Now there is a tendency that criminals are more willing to use firearms,” Svindt says.

Woman
    The Head of Copenhagen Police Women’s Trafficking Unit René Hansen says human traffickers hardly need to speculate on how to get women into Denmark.

“Once the prostitutes are in the Schengen area, it’s easy to send them up here – and that is, of course, a problem,” Hansen says, adding that Denmark has many trafficked women from Eastern Europe and Africa.

ALSO SEE: Sex slaves seek freedom

“We should increase searches of buses from Eastern Europe – then we can find the girls who don’t have the necessary papers. Traffickers will always try to send women to Denmark – so we try to catch the traffickers. But in principle it would be better to try to prevent the women from coming here, rather than letting them come in and then investigating them to stop the traffic,” Hansen says.

Police decision
    The National Commissioner’s Office policy, however, is not to increase border controls, but rather to try to catch those behind the traffic in women and weapons.

“But if senior police officers feel that it would be an idea to increase controls buses from Eastern Europe, then they can do so. It’s their decision,” says Justice Minister Brian Mikkelsen.
    http://politiken.dk/newsinenglish/article730976.ece

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,728
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

And I think that that was the exact reason why Schengen came of the ground in the first place. This was intentional. (something gives me that impression and I can't shake it off).
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 06-24-2009 at 03:47 PM.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Novichok
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Boer
    Ancestry
    Dutch, German, French Huguenot, British
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    Essex
    Y-DNA
    E-V13
    mtDNA
    H1b
    Taxonomy
    Norid
    Politics
    Godly
    Hero
    Jesus, the King of Kings
    Religion
    Christian
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,917
    Given: 44,995

0 Not allowed!

I would be delighted if the UK joined the Schengen Agreement also, for personal reasons. This would mean I would no longer have to fork out lots of money, waste valuable time and fill in loads of paperwork if I want to go for a weekend to Paris. Having said that, I should have the British passport soon, then this problem will go away.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

No thank you. I want border controls restored.

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawspeaker View Post
    No thank you. I want border controls restored.
    Second that, I can't see what good Schengen have done for Netherlands, example, you are also suffering a lot with the trafficking of weapons, drugs and go on.

Mentioning still that the majority of illegal immigrants are here thanks to Schengen. On the other hand, there's some advantages, but we still lose so much.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up

1 Not allowed!

To make it even more stringent. I want a new policy that would enforce neutrality and bring back border controls and limit unnecessary dealings with other countries. A mild form of sakoku when it comes to foreigners that want to live here. Foreigners would only be allowed to live here after full checks of their criminal, family, racial, medical and psychological backgrounds and only when they have a special permit for a certain period (delicate work/study) and when they are married to a Dutch citizen.

Regardless of race or nationality. The conditions will be extremely stringent. Other then in sakoku Dutch can leave the country (and immigrate or travel abroad) and foreigners can visit the country as tourists but foreigners of certain ethnicities and nationalities would not be allowed to travel freely and will be subject to guided tours and the same vigorous background checks as those that would look for a permit to live here.

Dutch marrying foreign subjects that are of certain backgrounds that are incompatible with our way of life will have to leave the country upon their engagement- and will loose citizenship upon marriage.

Foreign companies that wish to establish itself here will receive a couple of special zones where they can build their companies- they can leave their dealings with Dutch businesses outside that zone to special envoys (who are Dutch and educated in foreign customs and Dutch and foreign business etiquette and speak the language of the owner of that particular company with fluency).
    Last edited by The Lawspeaker; 06-24-2009 at 08:52 PM.

Last Online
    09-17-2015 @ 06:37 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, maybe Celtic to a certain extent.
    Ethnicity
    Germanic, Indo-European
    Ancestry
    Germany, Norway, France and Netherlands
    Country
    Brazil
    Region
    Prussia
    Politics
    Mostly center-right overall. I sympathize with Crypto-Fascism and Anarchic ideals.
    Hero
    All nameless heroes who had courage to fight for their ideals and for defending Justice and Humanity
    Religion
    Raised as christian, I sympathize with Aryan pagan pantheons b/c of their values and my heritage
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 7

0 Not allowed!

The very fact human trafficking isn't treated as an issue of uttermost importance already revolts me, but don't expect any serious action from the media or government when white people or countries are the victims, it'll never get attention in the liberal media channels in Europe and America, it's typical. In South Africa right now, the white girls are being groomed into prostitution and "pimped" by the very members of the black ANC government, not to mention the mass murders of whites, and other serious human rights violations going on in there, such as confiscating their lands and removing them from their homes and jobs and dumping them in ghetto communal camps with the worse living standards imaginable, have you heard anything about white south africans lately? I don't think so...

I personally vow to end all types of trafficking and sexual exploitation of humans, but how can it happen if people don't know it's happening? only through the raise of awareness through the channels of mass media, such as television and news, and through the action from government, people will start caring about this, but the overwheming majority of the media in the western society has a very clear agenda, that doesn't represent the interests of european people, that I can assure you. Of course human trafficking must be heavily prosecuted by the law authorities and society as a whole regardless of the victim's background, how can such a serious violation of human rights be so widely spread? the very idea of it not being treated as an urgent matter, when peopel's lives are being shattered everyday, is simply absurd. People who exploit the destruction of other people's lives like this, as if they were nothing, breaking their very soul and self esteem, are worse than the lowest type of filth. Prostitution itself disgusts me beyond belief, not the women and men who are subjected to this life, for them I have only sympathy and I wish they'll get out of this life, but the fact they're doing this to themselves, selling their bodies and allowing others to humiliate them, my grip is really with those who are behind this "industry", getting money from the exploitation and disgrace of others, just as drug trafficking gets money from destroying other people's lives.

But coming back to topic, why, why would Denmark adopt policies that make trafficking easier? unless there are interests and an agenda behind these policies that actually intend to make the trafficking and obviously the downfall of social and living standards in Europe, easier and more frequent. The benefits of this pact are heavily overwhelmed by the damage it causes, at least in the way it is now, there's no rational reason to have this pact. Well, I probably started to sound like a "conspiracy theorist" here... But one thing is certain, they should at least watch their borders for trafficking, I mean in a serious way.

Thread Information