Religion
    Heišinn: Warrior Caste--> Goši Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I'm curious. Is this point regarding the theory that R1a1 has it's origins around present day Poland?
    Well, it is at the least refreshing to hear of a question as opposed to the obtuse coninuance of pretense.

My answer:

Science has - and will always have (roughly) a 300 year lag behind philosophical minds. I do not expect anyone to understand this. - ; however, I do expect an investigation as to what I am saying.

The originem of 'Caucasion' Man, is well enough documented that I need not suffer the throes of ignorance.
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Last Online
    02-11-2013 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English, Frisian, Frankish
    Ancestry
    England and the Netherlands
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by SuuT View Post
    I think - and believe - in my heart of Hearts, that this stems from a remarkable self-loathing that is the Natural result of the intermingling of particular sub-Racial types.
    This was a commonly-used argument over at Skadi and whilst I have no reason to dispute what you're saying SuuT - particularly in light of your near-immaculate input on forums I've frequented - I do feel that while those displaying Nordid traits can quite easily say that non-Nordids carry a resentment about not being pure, it is equally as easy for non-Nordids to put forward the argument that Nordids only promote this notion because they themselves happen to be Nordid... if that made any sense at all .

I've personally not seen adequate evidence to suggest that Nordids built the pyramids - though I think there is evidence to suggest that white Europeans were in contact with cultures worldwide during prehistory.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28

0 Not allowed!

Well, it is at the least refreshing to hear of a question as opposed to the obtuse coninuance of pretense.

My answer:

Science has - and will always have (roughly) a 300 year lag behind philosophical minds. I do not expect anyone to understand this. - ; however, I do expect an investigation as to what I am saying.

The originem of 'Caucasion' Man, is well enough documented that I need not suffer the throes of ignorance.
    Yes, these R1a1, "Aryans" set up the spice trade routes 1000's of years before scientists had even arrived in India to read the Vedas.

Gone fishing with Lutiferre SuuT's Avatar
    Last Online
    06-07-2010 @ 07:00 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Norwegian Beachbilly
    Ancestry
    Scandinavian
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Nordicised Faelid
    Politics
    MeritAristocracy
    Religion
    Heišinn: Warrior Caste--> Goši Path
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    This was a commonly-used argument over at Skadi and whilst I have no reason to dispute what you're saying SuuT - particularly in light of your near-immaculate input on forums I've frequented - I do feel that while those displaying Nordid traits can quite easily say that non-Nordids carry a resentment about not being pure, it is equally as easy for non-Nordids to put forward the argument that Nordids only promote this notion because they themselves happen to be Nordid... if that made any sense at all .
    And I shall begin by saying that you are to be respected if for no other reason that by challenging me by way of your standard and noble pretense.

With that said, I will continue via mine own standard, and will shall see who wins the day - as dictated by Lady Reason.

This is not a matter of sublimation. This is not a matter of projection (in the Fruedian vein).

This is a matter of Etiological and Archeaological fact (verifiable).

I challenge not only you, but all others who believe me wrong, to state their individual arguments.

I've personally not seen adequate evidence to suggest that Nordids built the pyramids - though I think there is evidence to suggest that white Europeans were in contact with cultures worldwide during prehistory.

Contradictio en Adjectio, mein Freund.
    Often, in our attempts to show people that they do not know what they believe they do, it is exposed that they lack any identity whatsoever - beyond the belief that they know anything at all.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    02-21-2010 @ 01:21 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    100% swedish, 0% German, 0% Russian, 0% Turk, 0% Ape
    Ethnicity
    Göte
    Region
    Goetaland
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Yet again, we are in agreement, and I seem to be the only one to realise it. My English is not so bad, is it?

Yeah, Woo, it was (With the exception of Indigenous Kelts [who may have been a fair-haired Race prior to Corded Ware Kultural influx/Racial admixture]). It is common knowledge that prior to Moorish/Arab invasions in the south, that even Sicily and Southern Italy was (at the least) goverened by a fair ruling Caste.

Even MODERN ACEDEMICIANS are in accord with this, for the gods sake.

Correct. As a Kelt, you are a product of Racial and Evolutionary procession occurring since the last Glacial Maximisation.

Oh yeah?
    Umm are you suggesting that we darkhaired people are a result of arabic admixture?

A qoute for you:

Prodest et sapo, Galliarum hoc inventum rutilandis capillis. Fit ex sebo et cinere, optimus fagino et caprino, duobus modis, spissus ac liquidus, uterque apud Germanos maiore in usu viris quam feminis.

Soap is the invention of the Gauls and this is used to redden the hair. It is made from fat and ashes -- the best is beech wood ash and goat fat, the two combined, thick and clear. Many among the Germans use it, the men more than the women.
    (Pliny the Elder Historia Naturalis)
    Last edited by Vargtand; 05-11-2009 at 10:08 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-28-2012 @ 04:02 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Lancashire, Bernicia, Munster, Mercia etc.
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 118

0 Not allowed!

I don't know SuuT, we're probably arguing at cross purposes as usual, but I'll slog thru it, regardless...
    Yet again, we are in agreement, and I seem to be the only one to realise it. My English is not so bad, is it?
    As I read it, you seemed to be saying that Out Of India was as well evidenced as Into, no? You called it 'South to North' from 'Indic' regions. You didn't say 'former' Indic regions, which would bring us on to interesting things like the Yamnaya culture and so on, for a Pontic homeland - which I don't support but is still a better bet than things southeastward. Or did you mean 'Turkestan' by your 'Indic regions'?

A Danubian Urheimat is most persuasive to me. I'm talking of IE bringers here, and not necessarily bringers of too drastic subracial change. The Danube is not too far from northern and northwestern Europe to merit too much talk of strange new physical types coming in to lord it over stunted swarthy natives.
    Yeah, Woo, it was (With the exception of Indigenous Kelts
    Big bloody exception!

But what the hell are you talking about? There weren't Celtic speakers till around 3000 and a bit years ago. I thought we should be concernede here with what was going on 20,000 years ago.

Talking of 'indigenes' and 'non-blonde' types, you would be speaking of the non-IE speakers who form the mass of ancestors of modern Celtic speakers (and myself in all likelihood), and so now we're talking of lads who've been around a good 10,000 years. We shouldn't be using recent names like 'Kelt' for these. As far as I can tell, darker types would have been common enough here then, but still far from preponderating.
    [who may have been a fair-haired Race prior to Corded Ware Kultural influx/Racial admixture]).
    Do you see Corded people as the first IE bringers into our lands? I view them as more a later incoming branch of IE in relation to already IE speaking peoples in the future Germany.
    It is common knowledge that prior to Moorish/Arab invasions in the south, that even Sicily and Southern Italy was (at the least) goverened by a fair ruling Caste.
    Fairness from Norman, Gothic, Langobardic, and even early Italic invaders from the north. Probably a few others in prehistory too. These are all still incomers, and will not have shoved aside earlier, slightly darker, types - types which are still 'European'.
    Correct. As a Kelt, you are a product of Racial and Evolutionary procession occurring since the last Glacial Maximisation.
    What does that mean?

I'm dark haired, with dark eyes. You say Europe was all 'fairish' at one time. Therefore I'm what? The result of metisation with Black Africans or something?
    ...(SuuT desperatley attempts to block-out the ambient/avric noise of those neurotically searching the internet in an attempt to figure-out who to push the "thanks" Icon for...)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeagle View Post
    Out of the Ukraine is where these "Aryans originate"!
    It's not quite so settled as that. More western hypotheses are still proffered. I'd say the Ruthenian/Galician area, taken together with the eastern parts of the Pannonian Basin.
    The horse is what got these "Aryans" around, from Europe to China.
    I'd say that this domestication occured in a few places at once. Around the Bug and Dnestr, and in the southern Urals. The latter area should be seen as more an Ugric domain than 'Aryan'.

But this is all about language. SuuT was talking more about physical types.

(By the way, I was at the Clava Cairns near Culloden a few months ago. Comparing them with mammoth huts is a joke!)
    This is not a matter of sublimation. This is not a matter of projection (in the Fruedian vein).

This is a matter of Etiological and Archeaological fact (verifiable).
    Please, SuuT, talk English when I'm around, or else you're wasting your breath.
    I challenge not only you, but all others who believe me wrong, to state their individual arguments.
    Let's go back to the simple stuff and we can figure out where I'm misunderstanding you if that's the case : - I say that darkies like me have lived in western Europe since ages. You say Europe was all light before this. I need to hear from you now, where the devil I came from!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I'd say that this domestication occured in a few places at once. Around the Bug and Dnestr, and in the southern Urals. The latter area should be seen as more an Ugric domain than 'Aryan'.

But this is all about language. SuuT was talking more about physical types.

(By the way, I was at the Clava Cairns near Culloden a few months ago. Comparing them with mammoth huts is a joke!)
    I am referring to the burial mounds my friend! The analogy between the Mammoth hut, the Kurgan burial and the Clava Cairns!
    I realize that these people all had there various names but they shared the same ancestry.
    I was trying to unify these people under the name Aryan given by the Dravidians.
    I might call them redheaded trouser wearing horsemen who stormed the world and set up trade routes over a 3000 mile steppe and let us not forget establish their language in a good chunk of the world!

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeagle
    I am referring to the burial mounds my friend! The analogy between the Mammoth hut, the Kurgan burial and the Clava Cairns!
    Ah, but it's an extremely tenuous link you're arguing for there!
    The Inverness cairns long predate the arrival of any secondary impulse from the Kurgan world upon our shores.
    If you've got a load of stones or earth, or mammoth bones, and no mortar, you're gunnae get a mound, wherever or whoever you are!
    I was trying to unify these people under the name Aryan given by the Dravidians.
    The name is not Dravidian. It was used in Persia, where there weren't Dravidians as such, and it was used in both India and Iran to distinguish IE incomers from earlier autochthonous groups.
    It has cognates in western languages, there's no need to bring Dravidians into the etymology.
    I might call them redheaded trouser wearing horsemen who stormed the world and set up trade routes over a 3000 mile steppe and let us not forget establish their language in a good chunk of the world!
    The people you are talking about were IndoIranian and Tocharian speakers. Already long removed from our common ancestors with them; the IEan speakers.

Just trying to clear up what I see as misapprehensions!

By the bye, in response to the Rep, I'm most likely R1b, though I've not won the Lottery yet, so won't be wasting cash on finding out for sure!

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    North Sea Germanic
    Ancestry
    Old Stockade American
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Alaska
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

According to Marija Gimbutas: Around 4400 BC the Kurgan horsemen began to move west forcing their way through the ancient matristic cultures which stood in their way. This was roughly 2 thousand years before the Clava Cairn was built.

By the bye, in response to the Rep, I'm most likely R1b, though I've not won the Lottery yet, so won't be wasting cash on finding out for sure!
    A Neolithic Europoid but a distand cousin nonetheless! up
    Last edited by Bloodeagle; 05-11-2009 at 11:43 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    Country
    England
    Region
    Devon
    Taxonomy
    Manchester Man
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    British
    Blog Entries
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by bloodeagle View Post
    According to Marija Gimbutas: Around 4400 BC the Kurgan horsemen began to move west forcing their way through the ancient matristic cultures which stood in their way. This was roughly 2 thousand years before the Clava Cairn was built.
    And you think you get all the way from the Steppe to the Scottish Highlands in what? A generation or so? And weren't the Clava Cairns (there's a good five of them in a small place) in use over a very long time, beginning earlier than you imply? And wasn't the stress in the rite there utterly different to that in the barrows of these Steppe fellers? Collectivism over individual celebration, no?

Look at that 'matristic' word, by the way. Marusya was an awful pigheaded feminist, and dreamt up all sorts of nonsense about Old Europe that barely bears reading about. She bears an absurd male version of her surname too. Only male Balts should have the nominative ending '-as' on their name.

The Kurgan thing was just a returning ebb of a wave that had already spread out from east-central Europe in the first place, in my version. We don't need wicked male chauvinists bursting out of the east, destroying good nice girly Utopia to explain the evidence.
    A Neolithic Europoid but a distand cousin nonetheless! up
    Er, Palaeolithic, more like! We're probably far closer related than you think.

Page 2 of 158 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread Information