Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

What do i paint for the soviet union? Ukraine or Russia?, thats SSR and Portugal for me

dont rage folks, it was USSR at the time

Edit:

thinking again, go ahead and rage
    Last edited by Kriptc06; 11-10-2016 at 10:39 PM.
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 03:09 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Thracian, Romance
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Romanian (mother), Norwegian(father)
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10,426
    Given: 4,139

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Yeah, he's half-white. He's so beautiful and has a light golden tan shade and gets loads of complements. You have any problems with that?
    I was just wondering, I'm not British, you should ask the Brits if they are okay with it. If they are, then all the best to you and your golden tan shaded son.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Britanny ( celtic land) and Normandy ( norse heritage)
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Nordic( norse ),Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    North-Western European ( Norman)
    Ancestry
    Normans Viking mainly, Slave ( Slovenia) and some Celtic
    Country
    France
    Region
    Lower Normandy
    Taxonomy
    North Atlantid + Alpine
    Politics
    Skjaldmö
    Hero
    J.R.R. Tolkien,Magali Villeneuve, Aifé, Rollo, William the Conqueror
    Religion
    Ae ú-esteliach nad, estelio han, estelio ammen.
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,070
    Given: 2,329

5 Not allowed!

My dad was born in Normandy by Normans parents.
    My mother was born in Britanny by Breton father and Slovenian mother ( who is born in Slovenia and grew up in North Italy ).

King of Swords Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Yesterday @ 07:41 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    my own tribe
    Ethnicity
    entheos
    Country
    Serbia
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H11a1a
    Politics
    NWO Masonic Luciferianism
    Religion
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 44,376
    Given: 31,164

4 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aëlwenn View Post
    My mother was born in Britanny by Breton father and Slovenian mother ( who is born in Slovenia and grew up in North Italy ).

Loved by all portuguese members Tobi's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-24-2017 @ 12:54 AM
    Ethnicity
    Portuguese, 1/8 Hungarian
    Country
    Brazil
    Taxonomy
    Atlanto-Med
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4,381
    Given: 5,681

0 Not allowed!

Only Brazil. The foreign born ancestors are already dead right now. The last one died 5 years ago.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-05-2023 @ 06:49 PM
    Ethnicity
    yes
    Country
    Antarctica
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6,171
    Given: 7,123

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Tobi View Post
    Only Brazil. The foreign born ancestors are already dead right now. The last one died 5 years ago.
    mine are also gone, :/, i shall keep their memory tho, and i visit them sometimes
    All around me are familiar faces, worn out places, worn out faces
    Bright and early for the daily races, going nowhere, going nowhere

Слава Путину! Я люблю Россию. Z
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-03-2024 @ 06:18 PM
    From Dorset, but live in the City of Westminster (Central London)
    Ethnicity
    Ancestry
    English, 1/8 Welsh, 1/16 Western Irish.
    Country
    Great Britain
    Region
    England
    Politics
    Russophile. Brexiteer. Avoidance of WW3 and Nuclear War. Anti NATO. Anti WEF. Against Russophobia.
    Hero
    President Putin (creator of a rising multipolar world.) Viktor Orbán, George Galloway
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25,551
    Given: 27,895

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by RN97 View Post
    I was just wondering, I'm not British, you should ask the Brits if they are okay with it. If they are, then all the best to you and your golden tan shaded son.
    Gee, how petty and silly can you get boy!? Nah, I can't be bothered to ask all 64 million people in the UK if they're okay with his skin tone, but I'm more than happy with him. It's not even an issue here! There's plenty of Brits who wear fake tans anyway.

Are you going to refer to my daughter as 'pale white skin daughter' with the Lancastrian and very muscular 16 stone father with high cheekbones, good jawline, and large blue eyes..? (I think his beliefs and clothes and his build would freak you out even more. More people criticise my English boyfriend actually (off-line) than my first bf (never had any criticisms about him off-line) and they say he's extremely vain and a show-off, narcissistic, very eccentric, full of himself, with extremist clothes and beliefs... (he stares at his reflection in every car mirror he sees - that's after staring at his reflection for ages every morning in the mirror and asking people about his features and jawline and muscles every day )... although females often admit to me that he's gorgeous with a face like a young Axl Rose, but people say he's in love with his appearance too much. He's different to the average joe;- that's for sure! (He was smiling away at his reflection in a mirror once and I saw him say to himself, 'You're a lucky bastard with the charm and looks of the devil!')

If we go to a cafe he'll start spending ages checking his appearance and curling up the ends up his moustache and shaping his eyebrow into devilish points in the toilets and when we go outside he likes posing with his cigarette-holder and dancing very sensually and erotically to the music in the shops - and he doesn't care that people stare at him... he's so charismatic and funny! He likes to tell people to look into his eyes so he can read their thoughts and soul and then he reads their tarot for them and often tells them that they're confused and on the wrong path in life, etc... and he likes impersonating peoples accents and doing his 'Germanic walk' in front of people. He walked outside on a freezing cold day once with just a pair of black leather trousers, heavy boots, bullet-shell belts all around his waist, and a black leather waistcoat on his arms.... just so people could look at his biceps and muscles and demonic tattoos.

He plays pranks on me sometimes, like when I'm walking outside and he suddenly makes me jump when he follows me and hides around street corners and then jumps out at me with yellow contacts in his eyes and vampire fangs in his mouth and he does this demonic laugh, and he makes me smile, and he tells me which books to buy and things, and he's showed me a lot of unusual and mysterious haunted places too, and he never stops talking about his spiritual powers which I always find intriguing, even when he doesn't stop talking for hours on end to me and to other people about Witchcraft, and his energies, etc.

Sometimes he picks on people and says very cruel things to them if he's in a bad mood. I stay away from him when he's volatile, but 90% of the time he's not violent to me or to other people. I know not to say the wrong thing and to stay extremely silent if he's in that type of mood, because if people doubt him on his beliefs, he can violently lash out, such as if I cough when he coughs, and he just suddenly snaps and jumps out his seat and throws a very painful punch and rips peoples hair out, whether they're indoors or outside in front of others, he doesn't care when he's like that. He puts spells on people and says he's got full powers and control over me too. (He's certainly bewitched me and I feel like I'm under his spell as I really love him.)

Another time he took a pile of banknotes out of his pocket and set fire to them one-by-one by the window-ledge and told me that money is a distraction from spirituality.

My relatives don't approve of him and they say he's an extremist in his beliefs (people don't understand him like I do though,) and people get frightened by his beliefs and the way he looks at them with demonic glares and when he starts doing his sexy devilish laugh, but he's also extremely charismatic and I adore and worship him, even though other people disapprove and often say he's a bad influence on me. He makes me very happy most of the time though and I really do love him. It's more than love with him, it's something very special that we have together, like we're soul-mates. And I love his gorgeous features, and his style, and his accent and voice makes my heart melt, and I like the swords and unusual items he keeps in his home, and his Witchcraft Altar, and his unusual books and gothic art on the walls in his home, and there's never a dull moment around him.

Are you okay with my nieces having an Austrian father who doesn't have large blue eyes and blond hair like my sister, plus he's an inch shorter than her at 5'9''. Do you want to make an issue of their father's height, his brunette hair and hazel eyes, and his foreign Austrian accent?

Hang on a second... you're not Norwegian and Nordic... you're a Romanian!
    Last edited by ♥ Lily ♥; 11-11-2016 at 12:58 AM.
    ❀♫ ღ ♬ ♪ And the angle of the sun changed it all. ❀¸.•*¨♥✿ 🎶

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by ♥ Lily ♥ View Post
    Gee, how petty and silly can you get boy!? Nah, I can't be bothered to ask all 64 million people in the UK if they're okay with his skin tone, but I'm more than happy with him. It's not even an issue here. There's plenty of Brits who wear fake tans anyway.

Are you going to refer to my daughter as 'pale white skin daughter' with the Lancastrian father...?

Are you okay with my nieces having an Austrian father who doesn't have large blue eyes and blond hair like my sister, plus he's an inch shorter than her at 5'9''. Do you want to make an issue of their father's height, his brunette hair and hazel eyes, and his foreign Austrian accent?

Hang on a second... you're not Norwegian... you're Romanian?!
    I really meant it though, although I inserted the golden shade thingy for shits and gigs. You said it after all. All the best to you, it's not like one mixed person will upset the racial makeup of the UK. I think you already know from reading my post that it would be something I wouldn't recommend. At least you have a white daughter, good for you.
    You also should surely know that there is a huge difference between a Austrian and a African man. It's not really about blue eyes, blonde hair or pale skin. I guess you should ask yourself whether you'd think it would be okay if more than half of British women did the same as you did and had a half-African kid, or if you'd think that would somewhat upset the racial makeup of the UK.

Yes I am half-Romanian and half-Norwegian, I have it all over my profile, how could you miss that...?

Last Online
    11-30-2023 @ 04:36 AM
    Ethnicity
    Romanian
    Country
    Romania
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 675
    Given: 365

0 Not allowed!

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Romanian/ Norwegian mix
    Ancestry
    Country
    Norway
    Region
    Oslo
    Y-DNA
    R-L48
    mtDNA
    W
    Politics
    Centrist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aëlwenn View Post
    That would explain why you give off a central Euro vibe somewhat.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information