View Poll Results: Which presidential candidate do you want to win?

Voters
80. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mitt Romney / Republican Party

42 52.50%
  • Barack Hussein Obama / Democrat Party

38 47.50%
Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374

Thread: Obama vs Romney

Veteran Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Wildling
    Ancestry
    Cumbria, Scotland, Northumberland, Shetland
    Country
    Scotland
    Y-DNA
    R-L21*
    mtDNA
    K1C2a
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19,710
    Given: 5,851

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Allenson View Post
    It's very strange here in Vermont. Yes, we're very white and quite rural but since the 1980s, the state has become overwhelmingly Democrat. It used to be thoroughly Republican, as was most of the north...

There are a lot of newcomers that have come to the state state since the 70s, most of whom brought liberal ideologies with them. They're white and often of imeccable racial stock, but they sure love their Dems, weed and gays.
    Some sort American Canada culture? No

Last Online
    11-24-2012 @ 11:49 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Slavic
    Ethnicity
    Russian
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Hate it when people say "I hate the private sector" or "I hate the public" sector.

An oligarchy, is an oligarchy, is a monoply. Whether it be Tesco & Wallmart or out right State controled unions.

If it's done right, with the right population. Both can work.
    This is like to say: while driving you should turn the wheel to the right! (or to the left!)

Last Online
    04-17-2013 @ 01:51 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic;Germanic
    Ethnicity
    German Irish gal
    Ancestry
    West Prussia; Ireland
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Celtic-Nordid; Borreby
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by xajapa View Post
    As for free education. The US has millions more people. It is not practical for all of them to have a free education. If you are really indigent, you will probably get enough financial aid that you could attend a state university by subsidizing $2500 per year with a loan or money earned by working. That is manageable.The debt that is being run up by Obama now will be on the backs of young adults like you for the rest of your working life. You will be paying back those student loans "forgiven" through burdensome taxes the rest of your life. Unless you are going to college to get a job that doesn't pay. Then you won't need to pay taxes. You can be one of the 47%, instead of one of the dreaded 1%).
    You are right about paying up front or at the end. I think all students should work through college making a larger commitment to pay as you go and accumulate less debt. Some students overpay their fees too by only going P/T. We have many skilled positions available that pay the same or better without adding costly loan debts. I had computer friends who made 80K per year with only a 2 year education. Many Whites get liberal degrees and have no real work except for journalism or underpaid teaching jobs. You have to ask: "how much is my degree going to be worth in the real job world?"

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    10-07-2014 @ 05:52 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    HispanoRoman-IberoAquitanian-Suevian
    Country
    Spain
    Politics
    Autocrat and Antiglobalization Traditionalist
    Religion
    Roman-Catholic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 29

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Allenson View Post
    It's very strange here in Vermont. Yes, we're very white and quite rural but since the 1980s, the state has become overwhelmingly Democrat. It used to be thoroughly Republican, as was most of the north...
    Probably you should be ruder and thougher to keep that spineless urbanites at bay. Here at Spain, rural crimes for a few square metres of land were not uncommon not much time ago so urbanites used to show certain contemption when visiting or moving rural. Now there're starting to lose that fear.

There are a lot of newcomers that have come to the state state since the 70s, most of whom brought liberal ideologies with them. They're white and often of imeccable racial stock, but they sure love their Dems, weed and gays.
    I used to react against that shit by voting LiberalConservatives but they turn out to be just a ruthless bunch of Neoliberal thieves. Maybe Republican party is facing such kind of moral infection, for what I ear his presidential candidate didnt even pay his due tributes: how exemplar!.

Last Online
    07-18-2022 @ 06:52 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    European mutt
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    German-Slavic, Scotch-Irish, Italian
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 168

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Kelta View Post
    You are right about paying up front or at the end. I think all students should work through college making a larger commitment to pay as you go and accumulate less debt. Some students overpay their fees too by only going P/T. We have many skilled positions available that pay the same or better without adding costly loan debts. I had computer friends who made 80K per year with only a 2 year education. Many Whites get liberal degrees and have no real work except for journalism or underpaid teaching jobs. You have to ask: "how much is my degree going to be worth in the real job world?"
    I believe that most of those who go to college and accumulate debt in the process, want a good paying job. If they don't at 18 years of age, they will want money at 30 years of age when they are purchasing a house and starting a family. Personally, I think much of this class envy is pure jealousy. There are a few who wish to live like some 1960 hippies in a commune. Most people would like to have the income and resources of those they condemn. If they have the opportunity to achieve that kind of success, few will turn it down. Just pure irrational jealousy.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Stefan; "meta-ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ethnicity
    Stefan; "ethnicity" is a spook and I don't mean the slur.
    Ancestry
    Britain, Germany, Iberia, France, West Africa, Carribean natives, etc, etc.
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Pennsylvania
    Y-DNA
    J2
    mtDNA
    U4b1b
    Taxonomy
    Pseudoscience
    Politics
    Individualist Anarchist - influenced by Tucker/Stirner/Proudhon/Warren
    Religion
    Agnostic athiest
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 728
    Given: 118

0 Not allowed!

Haha, this guy is my stereotype of an Obama voter.

[YOUTUBE]DL-a-r7iJIU[/YOUTUBE]

Last Online
    10-06-2016 @ 05:43 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Germanic American
    Ancestry
    American, East Texas German, Southern Irish.
    Country
    United States
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 3

0 Not allowed!

All I will say is this is one hell of a long thread, for a election that was more or less about a Afrocentric Leftist and a softball centrist.

Quote Originally Posted by sturmwalkure View Post
    There is absolutely nothing wrong with not wanting to mix with other races. It's noble to not want to race mix. It's noble to want to preserve one's own people and to not want to invite other races to mix and bastardize their own people in what name -- "equality"? Adolf Hitler had a lot of the right ideas in concerns to wanting to preserve and protect his Germanic race.
    Agreed.
    “Equality” is now and always has been complete Bull $hit as a value. People will never be equal and they should not be.

It simply amazes me as to how stupidly we haphazardly mix and match genetic types in the modern world. Which you would think we would have the scientific understanding to begin to push for a more genetic perfection not less for everyones benefit.

But hey we could always listen the the muddcultural bunch and throw it all into the giant melting pot trash can, and hope for the best.

But here is the deal, and the best way to be at-least marginally sure you are not genetically incompatible, marry someone of your own race.

Common sense goes a long way.

Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374

Thread Information