Nationalist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seuthanan View Post
    I simply dislike people saying that Americans are "dumb as stumps" or whatever he said exactly. There are plenty of dumb people everywhere, and we have more than our fair share, but being able to find Romania on a map is the least of our problems.
    I did say that it wasn't everyone. There's just a general attitude problem in the US. One of arrogance, parochialism, and xenophobia (not the good kind) that marginalises the rest of the world and promotes this absurd idea of American exceptionalism. The US is sliding back in enough indicies to the point where it should be reclassified as a developing country. Then you have complete nutters on TV on both sides of the political spectrum that sadly represent massive swaths of the American public. I'm talking Keith Olbermann, Glen Beck, and the like.

It's not all bad though. I was fortunate to know many people in the US that were intelligent, world-wise, and generally enjoyable to be around.

I think the best thing for America would be for everyone to be given some kind of travel voucher to see the world. See that the US is not the only country in the world. They'd come home with a sense of place in the world that is more fitting. Plus they'd embrace the metric system

Banned
    Last Online
    02-25-2010 @ 06:09 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Seuthanan View Post
    I noticed there was some big to-do about this earlier. I think that was pointless. He had the Swedish flag up merely to show where he was located. Fine. From what I gather, he is of British descent so if he wants to live in Europe rather than the US I would think the UK would be a wise choice.

I simply dislike people saying that Americans are "dumb as stumps" or whatever he said exactly. There are plenty of dumb people everywhere, and we have more than our fair share, but being able to find Romania on a map is the least of our problems.

I agree with you and the point you make here, he has no right to insult their own countrymen.

_____

Well, the his very first post here it reeks of arrogance, what happens in Sweden and Scandinavia "good or bad" for what matter doesn't belong to him, who is he to come here claiming and saying something about it on such tone?

He should keep his own "concern" for the US or UK, we are not need a second of his "concern" or crocodile tears. Thanks, but no thanks...

And that "Mr. White Bread" uses the flag of the Italy, UK or U.S, where he suposedly claims to have some cultural and genetic ties. He has no ties to the Sweden it doesn't even know my language or country's history as I am concerned.

______

Quote Originally Posted by Steffan View Post
    Anyways, just made the move to Sweden. I'm in Malmö which was probably not the best choice because of its...diversity.
    If it was not the best choice, so why don't you get out of Malmö and also Sweden if possible?

________
    Last edited by Brännvin; 07-09-2009 at 05:26 AM.

COGITO - FACIO - FIO Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    08-19-2012 @ 06:21 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    American
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25

0 Not allowed!

There's just a general attitude problem in the US. One of arrogance, parochialism, and xenophobia (not the good kind) that marginalises the rest of the world and promotes this absurd idea of American exceptionalism.
    I've heard this many times by foreigners. There's a misunderstanding. The "arrogance, parochialism, and xenophobia" comes from the basic fact that most Americans would rather just be left alone. Paradoxically, you'll find that most Americans don't give a damn about what is going on in some other place in the world yet at the same time our Army is in places around the globe. The "World Police" idea is wrong and I am not sure where it came from exactly, but it's not the way most of us feel about it. I think neo-conservatives might be behind that (someone with a better idea might be able to correct me on that).

Again, I think the way most Americans feel is that what goes on in some other country, so long as it doesn't directly harm us in any way, is that country's business. Before all this Iraq/Afghanistan shit if you would have asked somebody about the problems in the Middle East the typical response would have been "They've been fighting for centuries over that stupid desert, just let them fight it out. They'll probably be fighting forever. I don't really care which A-rab gets to call himself King of the Desert." Americans just want to live their lives here in America.

I fail to see how caring about the affairs of your own country first as opposed to everywhere else in the world is a bad thing and can be twisted into "arrogance, parochialism, and xenophobia". A lot of our problems have started by getting tangled up in foreign affairs. Everything from wars in the Middle East to the trend of people adopting Asian and African babies.

Last Online
    02-11-2013 @ 01:35 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English, Frisian, Frankish
    Ancestry
    England and the Netherlands
    Country
    England
    Region
    Mercia
    Taxonomy
    Atlantid
    Politics
    Cynical
    Religion
    Old
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14

0 Not allowed!

I'd like to hear what you disagree with.
    Sure. But let me first say that there's more in your introduction that I'm in agreement with than not, and I don't make a habit of 'judging' new members. Just like to kickstart a nice rapport with people .

I've only been here three days and already I started Googling for race traitor issues in Sweden
    Surely when in a new country (that by your own claims is better than the US overall) it'd be better to spend your time focussed on the wonderful things rather than dwelling on the negative so soon...

...and looking to act upon them so soon:
    I've thought long and hard about the situation in Europe and I'd really be on board with just signing up for some kind of pan-European (or hey, we could start locally) Schutzstaffel to forcibly get rid of them all.
    My belief is that it's the governments who need to be overthrown, and then through a preferably peaceful, organised move, the 'invaders' can be encouraged to leave in the light of a new rediscovering of the national traditions and values.

this invasion and destruction of the greatest continent and the greatest people that have ever lived.
    I don't think in terms of better/worse, superior/inferior. Just different sovereign cultures. But that's just me.

I regard the collapse of the British Empire and the defeat of Nazi Germany as two of the most tragic events in the 20th century.
    I don't. I'm wholly uninterested in imperialism. Most European countries have their homelands established and that should be enough in my opinion.

But again, these are just personal beliefs. I disagree with plenty of Apricity posters on these points and you're more than entitled to have them.

All the best.

Last Online
    08-30-2009 @ 05:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    British, some Italian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Cythraul View Post
    Sure. But let me first say that there's more in your introduction that I'm in agreement with than not, and I don't make a habit of 'judging' new members. Just like to kickstart a nice rapport with people .
    Cool Sounds good.

Surely when in a new country (that by your own claims is better than the US overall) it'd be better to spend your time focussed on the wonderful things rather than dwelling on the negative so soon...
    Yeah I can see how that'd come off as me just complaining about it here. I should clarify that on the whole I really like this country a lot (that is why I moved here) and in general it is a great place. I really have little to dislike about it here, aside from public displays of race treason. Aside from that issue I'm lovin' life here.

...and looking to act upon them so soon:

My belief is that it's the governments who need to be overthrown, and then through a preferably peaceful, organised move, the 'invaders' can be encouraged to leave in the light of a new rediscovering of the national traditions and values.
    This would definitely be ideal. I don't think anyone's first choice is to hurt people. If new governments could peacefully return the ethnic makeup of Europe to a pre-WWII state, that would be most preferable. The BNP constitution puts its nicely

"committed to stemming and reversing the tide of non-white immigration and to restoring, by legal changes, negotiation and consent the overwhelmingly white makeup of the British population that existed in Britain prior to 1948"

I don't think in terms of better/worse, superior/inferior. Just different sovereign cultures. But that's just me.
    I'm happy to think of it this way as long as these cultures stay separated. When they start to mix, you have to evaluate which one of them is being dragged down by the other.

Benevolent Member
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    03-17-2018 @ 02:18 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    English
    Ancestry
    England, Scotland, Pan-Germania and Spanish Gypsies (Gitanos)
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Taxonomy
    sub-nordic
    Politics
    Co-operative Economics, Direct Democracy
    Hero
    The Absolute
    Religion
    Advaita Vedānta
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,469
    Given: 8,126

0 Not allowed!

Welcome to the forum.

Last Online
    02-12-2024 @ 09:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Northern-Germanic
    Ancestry
    Norway
    Country
    Norway
    Taxonomy
    Germanic
    Religion
    Heathen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4

0 Not allowed!

If you are a nationalist, then why did you run away from your country? Welcome to TA!

Last Online
    08-30-2009 @ 05:20 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    British
    Ancestry
    British, some Italian.
    Country
    Sweden
    Politics
    Nationalist
    Religion
    Atheist
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Ladejarlen View Post
    If you are a nationalist, then why did you run away from your country? Welcome to TA!
    Hard to be a nationalist for a country you don't like

Inactive Account
    Last Online
    07-25-2011 @ 10:42 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Gone
    Ethnicity
    Gone
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 93

0 Not allowed!

Hard to be a nationalist for a country you don't like
    I don't think anyone ever said that being a nationalist in this day and age was an easy thing. True American nationalists, who'd return our nation to its original course, must do the hard right rather than the easy wrong. It's easy to jump ship and run away from a problem. It's much harder to stand your ground and do your part to make things better.

Don't phone me after 10 pm Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo Saxon
    Country
    England
    Region
    England
    Politics
    UKIP
    Hero
    Ironman
    Religion
    Scrap metal
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 167
    Given: 149

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut View Post
    I don't think anyone ever said that being a nationalist in this day and age was an easy thing. True American nationalists, who'd return our nation to its original course, must do the hard right rather than the easy wrong. It's easy to jump ship and run away from a problem. It's much harder to stand your ground and do your part to make things better.
    Well said.
    Have you noticed that if you rearrange the letters in ‘illegal immigrants’, and add just a few more letters, it spells, ‘Go home you free-loading, benefit-grabbing, resource-sucking, baby-making, non-English-speaking ********* and take those other hairy-faced, sandal-wearing, bomb-making, camel-riding, goat-f*****g raghead c***s with you.?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information