Precambrian Goo
    Country
    Vatican
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Don't fight Zionism.

I have payed attention to the concerns of white nationalists regarding what they call ZOG. They have made their point, these are not conspiracy theories but real conspiracies. There are mountains of evidence showing how the Zionists seized control of most nations via shadow governments and corporations. It has been this way for a while.

Being half-Jewish, I am proud that my people will inherit the Earth. History has shown that it isn't physical strength that conquers, but cunning and intelligence. The Jews have plenty of both, and have proven themselves as the master race. As you are probably aware, ZOG has massive established massive power. Just look at the politicians, lobbyists, etc.

There is no chance that the Zionists can be stopped. I have noted desperate attempts by the opposition to form militias, unite with palestinian terrorists or Iran to become sand wiggers, etc. It's far too late, everything is deeply written in history already. Instead, I suggest that you embrace ZOG.

When Israel grows in size and power, officially announcing its role in the world, perhaps you will be treated with mercy. At this point you only provoke them further by being so vocally opposed to it. Gentiles will be second class citizens or lower of course, but you will probably have opportunities since you're still white. It's unfortunate that this has to happen at the expense of the white race, but its nations hold the sufficient resources ZOG needs for survival.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    06-17-2023 @ 08:41 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Romance
    Ethnicity
    Maltese
    Country
    Malta
    Religion
    Zen
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7,058
    Given: 6,583

0 Not allowed!

Why don't you stick your ZOG up your hairy arse while you're at it?

WE ARE MALTESE, WE TAKE NO SHIT.

peace.

Last Online
    01-30-2013 @ 05:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Indepted Mofo
    Ethnicity
    Orc
    Ancestry
    Lobsterian
    Taxonomy
    Uruk-Hai
    Politics
    Bob Squarepants 2013
    Religion
    Dagon, The Great Fisherman
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10

0 Not allowed!

If Legion is jewish, then poor Jews, that's all I can say!

Banned
    Last Online
    02-08-2019 @ 07:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    troo Europian
    Ethnicity
    Latinized dark haired NE European
    Ancestry
    75% North Romania,25% South Romania
    Country
    Romania
    Region
    Sami People
    Y-DNA
    not tested yet
    mtDNA
    not tested yet
    Taxonomy
    untermenschen with ubermenschen vibe
    Politics
    Romania uber alles
    Hero
    NoHeroesForMe
    Religion
    christian orthodox
    Relationship Status
    Single
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 711
    Given: 1,731

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Legion View Post
    I have payed attention to the concerns of white nationalists regarding what they call ZOG. They have made their point, these are not conspiracy theories but real conspiracies. There are mountains of evidence showing how the Zionists seized control of most nations via shadow governments and corporations. It has been this way for a while.

Being half-Jewish, I am proud that my people will inherit the Earth. History has shown that it isn't physical strength that conquers, but cunning and intelligence. The Jews have plenty of both, and have proven themselves as the master race. As you are probably aware, ZOG has massive established massive power. Just look at the politicians, lobbyists, etc.

There is no chance that the Zionists can be stopped. I have noted desperate attempts by the opposition to form militias, unite with palestinian terrorists or Iran to become sand wiggers, etc. It's far too late, everything is deeply written in history already. Instead, I suggest that you embrace ZOG.

When Israel grows in size and power, officially announcing its role in the world, perhaps you will be treated with mercy. At this point you only provoke them further by being so vocally opposed to it. Gentiles will be second class citizens or lower of course, but you will probably have opportunities since you're still white. It's unfortunate that this has to happen at the expense of the white race, but its nations hold the sufficient resources ZOG needs for survival.
    Lol nice trolling.

Veteran Member Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:54 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    N/A
    Ethnicity
    American
    Ancestry
    Spanish Galicia Basque
    Country
    United States
    Taxonomy
    Alpine/Nordo-med
    Politics
    Far right/ politically incorrect
    Hero
    Trump
    Religion
    Nato
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,672
    Given: 6,343

0 Not allowed!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAh!!!!!!!!!! Your fail attempt to make me angry troll.

Last Online
    11-05-2023 @ 04:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celto-Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Dutch
    Ancestry
    Brabant, Holland, Guelders and some Hainaut.
    Country
    Netherlands
    Politics
    Norway Deal-NEXIT, Dutch Realm Atlanticist, Habsburg Legitimist
    Religion
    Sedevacantist
    Relationship Status
    Engaged
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34,729
    Given: 61,129

0 Not allowed!

We've kicked out the Spanish, we kicked out the French, we gave the English (and later British) a hard time, gave the Portuguese and Swedes a fine kick under the arse, made the Germans feel very unwelcome and these were all worthy opponents so we are sure as hell not going to bow down to a bunch of hooknoses.

With all due respect, Legion, stuff your ZOG up your arse. Take that from a proud Dutchman that is not even a Nazi.
    Only one people will run this country and run it for the benefit of only one people: the Dutch themselves.

Mazzeltov !

Wake up and smell the coffee.

Fantasy Peddler
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Ethnicity
    Caucasian
    Country
    South Africa
    mtDNA
    I1b
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35,740
    Given: 17,041

0 Not allowed!

Shalom!

Anyone for some fried foresk... I mean calamari rings?

Cut the crap. I'll get the scissors. Visigodo Español's Avatar
    Last Online
    12-04-2012 @ 02:39 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Bastard son of a b*tch
    Ethnicity
    Germanic, Iberian, Celtic, and Indo- Iranian (Greco- Roman descent)
    Ancestry
    Germany; Castille (northern and central) and Galicia (northwestern), Spain; Lebanon; and Syria
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Florida
    Taxonomy
    Mediterranid, Berid, and Paleo- Atlantid
    Politics
    Natural selection
    Religion
    Germanic- Norse Paganism/ Heathendom and Naturalism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0

0 Not allowed!

Well, no shit they're real conspiracies. You didn't think that I would never realize the media's desperate attempts at distracting the weak- minded with hours of talmudvision while the whole world is going down the shitter in a handbasket, now did ya? Hahaha. I've always been slightly awake through instinct (or intuition or whatever you wish to call it) though and thanks to the internet (which, by the way, your kind fails to totally censor and even if they do, I'm an IT technician and more or less know how to configure servers) and the dissidents therein, I know the whole fucking story Woe unto you and your kind, Juden. Your days are numbered. Even if our racial extinction is inevitable, we won't go down without a fight. Well, at least, I won't. Not to mention, we Europeans are the most beautiful race on the planet who have created musical, artistic, architectural, et cetera masterpieces as well as having been the leaders in scientific research and development and that's hardly scratching the surface. Face it, kike. Once we're gone, the earth will be a slummish wasteland resembling the third world.. and you'll be wallowing in your own filth just as you were before the NSDAP gave those of your kind back then a decent place to lay your greasy heads.

Actually, you're wrong. Physical strength matters just as much as intelligence and cunning, but even if it didn't, it wouldn't matter because I can be just as cunning and am more intelligent than you. It's just that your Judeo- Christian laws prohibit weak humans from defending themselves, but son of a bitch, who are you to tell me that I can't defend myself? Knock on my door and I'm sure to end your pathetic existence in just a moments time. Master race my ass. Worming your way in like a parasite doesn't constitute that. It just means that you're a parasite. Now get out of my ass, tapeworm Oh and by the way, we kicked your asses out of Europe how many times now? My Spanish forefathers booted you, at least, twice, failures. Weare the master race. We are the most elaborate musicians, artists, architectural engineers/ builders.. We are the world's pioneers when it came to science. Who discovered infrared radiation? A German. Not a kike. Who invented automotive transportation? A German. Not a kike. Who invented the first programmable computer? A German. Not a kike. I can go on and on and on, kikey, but I'll stop making you cry

ZOG can be stopped and if my pathetic kind got off of their asses, took up arms, and retaliated just as Robert Jay Mathews did, we can move past this utterly embarrassing and stagnant time. We may die, but I think it's better to go extinct, fighting our hardest than wind up slaves without having exerted any effort. HAHAHAHAHA! Embrace ZOG? HEIL HITLER! How's that?

Nawwww. Fuck you. I'd rather die than be your slave
    Might Is Right.

Liberty and justice or death.

Last Online
    Today @ 07:36 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Swedish, English, Ulster Scots, Welsh
    Country
    United States
    Hero
    Robert E. Lee, St. Nicholas
    Religion
    Christian Identity
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2,548
    Given: 2,119

0 Not allowed!

Except for Messianic Jews, Jews are not believers, and so the following Psalm applies to them (they aren't true Israelites either):
    1) Why do the heathen rage, and the people imagine a vain thing?

2) The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against the Lord, and against his anointed, saying,

3) Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.

4) He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.

5) Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.

6) Yet have I set my king upon my holy hill of Zion.

7) I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.

8) Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.

9) Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.

10) Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.

11) Serve the Lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling.

12) Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.

Psalm 2 (King James Version)
    Why the Holocaust™ is a Fable.__________Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I retain copyright to all original content I post on The Apricity. Notice posted on June 13, 2020.
    "Unless I am convinced by proofs from Scriptures or by plain and clear reasons and arguments, I can and will not retract, for it is neither safe nor wise to do anything against conscience. Here I stand. I can do no other. God help me. Amen!" Martin Luther (1483-1547)

Last Online
    03-11-2013 @ 09:15 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    white
    Ethnicity
    Tosk
    Country
    Greece
    Politics
    Ours is the fury
    Religion
    western shintoism
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38

0 Not allowed!

Somebody picked on him and called him a jew and he's pissed off or something. Or he's on drugs.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information