View Poll Results: Are Turks White?

Voters
253. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes they are White they overlap with quite few Southern European nations and most are of Turkified Anatolian origins

55 21.74%
  • No they are mxed race, due to being of partial Central Asian origins

133 52.57%
  • Depends on how you define White.

89 35.18%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Are Turks White?

Last Online
    05-17-2015 @ 12:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turks (Turkmens) (South-West Turkic language family)
    Ethnicity
    Turkish (Central-West Anatolian)
    Ancestry
    Oghuz: Turkey,Cyprus,Balkan,North Syria and Iraq,West Iran,Azerbaijan and West Turkmenistan Turks.
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Turk - İslam (R.T.E.)
    Hero
    Fatih Sultan Mehmed Han (Grand Turk) (Mehmed the Conquerer)
    Religion
    İslam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

1 Not allowed!

You are really Greek. This sentences are bullshit.
    So it is why?
    1) we have very similar culture with the other Turkic nations and talking turkish. if ottoman did this, why didnt change our language?
    2) Ottoman pictures are not Mongoloid, why the same of us?

i explained all the history of all Turkic nations back. read this. we are oghuz turks, ottoman didnt came there with 50 soldier Ottomans are one of the tribe of Oghuz(Kayı) and there were Oghuz tribes in Anatolia when they came because there was Seljuk Turks there. The nation came there collective in time.
    You Greeks are really boring people.

You can't find any nation in history that the Turks don't reach them.

Last Online
    04-27-2022 @ 08:22 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Arcadia peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    mtDNA
    J1
    Hero
    Ioannis Velissariou
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 110
    Given: 101

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EmreBaşpınar View Post

You are really Greek. This sentences are bullshit.
    So it is why?
    1) we have very similar culture with the other Turkic nations and talking turkish. if ottoman did this, why didnt change our language?
    2) Ottoman pictures are not Mongoloid, why the same of us?

i explained all the history of all Turkic nations back. read this. we are oghuz turks, ottoman didnt came there with 50 soldier Ottomans are one of the tribe of Oghuz(Kayı) and there were Oghuz tribes in Anatolia when they came because there was Seljuk Turks there. The nation came there collective in time.
    You Greeks are really boring people.
    everything that we don t want to agree with is boring i understand!what s your point?the first turks were historically nomads mixed race european with asian and then they conquered territories that other people live which other people had different religion and different culture but because of the new boss that didn t want them to be different they became muslims and with turkish conscience!the turks of today are the decendants of the first turks with those people!what s the problem with that they are all ethnic turks but they are not all of them racial turks!As about ottoman photos that s the point they were not mongoloid because they were people from all around the empire!imagine something like the USA they are all american but they are also whites blacks yellows reds!i don t find anything difficult to understand!so today in your territory you have majority of white people but you have also middle eastern people or asiatic people also and mixtures of them!
    ''HENCE, WE WILL NOT SAY THAT GREEKS FIGHT LIKE HEROES, BUT THAT HEROES FIGHT LIKE GREEKS!'' WINSTON CHURCHILL II WORLD WAR

Banned
    Last Online
    12-08-2018 @ 06:13 PM
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3,722
    Given: 1,300

1 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by lionheart View Post
    everything that we don t want to agree with is boring i understand!what s your point?the first turks were historically nomads mixed race european with asian and then they conquered territories that other people live which other people had different religion and different culture but because of the new boss that didn t want them to be different they became muslims and with turkish conscience!the turks of today are the decendants of the first turks with those people!what s the problem with that they are all ethnic turks but they are not all of them racial turks!As about ottoman photos that s the point they were not mongoloid because they were people from all around the empire!imagine something like the USA they are all american but they are also whites blacks yellows reds!i don t find anything difficult to understand!so today in your territory you have majority of white people but you have also middle eastern people or asiatic people also and mixtures of them!
    All this to say Turks vary in phenotype. you must explain why some Geeks look North Africans, others Mediteranean, others Balkans and others Slavic.

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Ethnic Turks dont differ lots from each other about how they look. These ignorant foreigners see a neighbourhood with Turks in Turkey, then a neighbourhood of Bosniaks from Turkey and then groups of Kurds and They believe these different groups are all one ethnic and make this sort of comments.

Last Online
    05-17-2015 @ 12:30 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Oghuz Turks (Turkmens) (South-West Turkic language family)
    Ethnicity
    Turkish (Central-West Anatolian)
    Ancestry
    Oghuz: Turkey,Cyprus,Balkan,North Syria and Iraq,West Iran,Azerbaijan and West Turkmenistan Turks.
    Country
    Turkey
    Politics
    Turk - İslam (R.T.E.)
    Hero
    Fatih Sultan Mehmed Han (Grand Turk) (Mehmed the Conquerer)
    Religion
    İslam
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 4

0 Not allowed!

the original turks from the stepes of central asia were hybrids of caucasian with mongoloid!after the ottoman empire era,that masses of people became muslims to save their lives,we have ethnic turks which are white and some others that are not!
    Nobody became Muslim to save his life. How do you know this? You cant talk like these about İslam here. What do you know about İslam? Have you ever read Kur'an? i read your books and some parts of Jew's book too. i can explain some parts of your book better than you. First Turks were the sons of Yaphes(son of Noah) and they were white. So the first Turks are closer to us. Mongoloid race became in time. Oghuz Turks didnt live from Mongoloid races people. They lived in the beginning of time from us (after the flood of Noah) and changes with the geography, weather and marrying the other east-Asians. if you are searching mixed race people you can't find today. Maybe some of Uzbeks are mixed Mongoloid and Oghuz. But it's geographical too.

You can't find any nation in history that the Turks don't reach them.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Arcadia peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    mtDNA
    J1
    Hero
    Ioannis Velissariou
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by EmreBaşpınar View Post
    Nobody became Muslim to save his life. How do you know this? You cant talk like these about İslam here. What do you know about İslam? Have you ever read Kur'an? i read your books and some parts of Jew's book too. i can explain some parts of your book better than you. First Turks were the sons of Yaphes(son of Noah) and they were white. So the first Turks are closer to us. Mongoloid race became in time. Oghuz Turks didnt live from Mongoloid races people. They lived in the beginning of time from us (after the flood of Noah) and changes with the geography, weather and marrying the other east-Asians. if you are searching mixed race people you can't find today. Maybe some of Uzbeks are mixed Mongoloid and Oghuz. But it's geographical too.
    My friend i live in a country that i can say whatever i want about anything i want that s the difference!you explain things by religion books i respect this but i try to explain things historically i don t believe that noah existed at all!i read history books and not religion books to explain things!religion does his job and history too!of course in every country there is a propagandistic part so the truth is not completely mine or completely your is somewhere in the middle!
    ''HENCE, WE WILL NOT SAY THAT GREEKS FIGHT LIKE HEROES, BUT THAT HEROES FIGHT LIKE GREEKS!'' WINSTON CHURCHILL II WORLD WAR

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Arcadia peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    mtDNA
    J1
    Hero
    Ioannis Velissariou
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    All this to say Turks vary in phenotype. you must explain why some Geeks look North Africans, others Mediteranean, others Balkans and others Slavic.
    because of the same reason!as in every country of the earth!the small difference is about whiteness that in Greece we don t have non europid types!as about the variety i agree

Banned
    Last Online
    Ethnicity
    Turkish
    Ancestry
    Oğuz / Turcoman
    Country
    Turkey
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

because of the same reason!as in every country of the earth!the small difference is about whiteness that in Greece we don t have non europid types!as about the variety i agree
    North African is partly black race. Some Greeks very curl hair, big mouth and so. Also Turks not European but Finnish people are European and Finnish people have as much East Asian as Turks. Absolute pure race doesnt exist, so it's normal.

Last Online
    10-20-2023 @ 03:51 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic
    Ethnicity
    Sub-nordid
    Ancestry
    Germany
    Country
    European Union
    Politics
    Imperialism
    Hero
    Augustus, Adolf Hitler, Napoleon, Marcus Aurelius, Alexander the Great, Joan of Arc, Charlemagne.
    Religion
    Agnostic
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 49

0 Not allowed!

White people = West Europeans aswell as pure Slavs.
    Turks are Europeans (meditteranean) but aren't White.
    Though in my book, Greeks & any member of the meditteranean race aren't White either.

Thats not to say that the meditteranean race of course, has produced some of the greatest minds & empires in history.

Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Byzantine
    Ethnicity
    Greek
    Ancestry
    Arcadia peloponnese
    Country
    Greece
    Region
    Athens
    Y-DNA
    R1a1a1b1a2b3
    mtDNA
    J1
    Hero
    Ioannis Velissariou
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Witness View Post
    North African is partly black race. Some Greeks very curl hair, big mouth and so. Also Turks not European but Finnish people are European and Finnish people have as much East Asian as Turks. Absolute pure race doesnt exist, so it's normal.
    i will not argue if we are less mixed than you thats not the point!we have an expression that says for people that argue about not imprortant things that they argue about who has the biggest dick hahaha i agree about the non existed pure race!

Page 33 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread Information