Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [split] Northern Ireland intervention.

Banned
    Last Online
    04-10-2011 @ 01:45 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default [split] Northern Ireland intervention.

Discussion carried on from here.

Quote Originally Posted by Wat Tyler View Post
    That's quite enough of all that, thank you, Brian! I would like to refer you to a rule of the forum which you agreed to when you joined up.
    Yes lets look at those rules Wat.
    3. We will not tolerate: pro-multiculturalism
    Neither do I as British = English, Scottish, Welsh, Cornish and Manx under one national entity constitutes multiculturalism. This form of racial death has been exported onto the Irish people. So in the spirit of Apricity's anti multiculturalism I am not tolerating this state of affairs.
    If you would kindly take it upon yourself to tone down your language towards other members who are European and live and adhere to the culture you so easily deride, then that would be lovely.
    I only post content to match previous content from another poster for example a post earlier which you did not find offensive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyalist View Post
    I'm also a firm believer in the idea that superior peoples have the right to conquer and subjugate lower groups. What better way to put that into action than placing Reformed Anglo-Scots in a leadership roll over an island of classless, violent alcoholics?
    I believe that violates "Views, ideas, and contributions that are hostile to Europeans or their heritage are not permitted" why did you not pull this up first?
    Last edited by Beorn; 07-23-2009 at 12:27 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Foley View Post
    I believe that violates "Views, ideas, and contributions that are hostile to Europeans or their heritage are not permitted" why did you not pull this up first?
    Why? Because you simply started it first.

It escalated and resulted in you making an insinuation that a historic language spoken in Scotland was nothing more than 'nigger talk'.

I would also cite the constant reference to the settled communities of Northern Ireland and Scotland being nothing more than "squatters" also.

That's the point I stepped in, Brian.
    Last edited by Beorn; 07-23-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Why? Because you simply started it first.
    Started what? The guy admits they are Germanic not Irish.
    It escalated and resulted in you making an insinuation that a historic language spoken in Scotland was nothing more than 'nigger talk'.
    Its not spoken in Scotand, and secondly I pointed out to you clearly when another poster referred to the Irish as inferior drunks which escalated the Fucking tone of the thread.
    That's the point I stepped in, Brian.
    Yeah well step out Im not particularly impressed with your biased moderating skills.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Started what? The guy admits they are Germanic not Irish.
    That's not the issue that was raised. The issue was of your offensiveness within the thread.

Its not spoken in Scotand
    I beg to differ.

and secondly I pointed out to you clearly when another poster referred to the Irish as inferior drunks which escalated the Fucking tone of the thread.
    You had just called the people of NI and Scotland a "group of immigrants" which you thought needed to go home to England.

These people are not English, Brian, as you very well know.

Yeah well step out Im not particularly impressed with your biased moderating skills.
    May I remind you of who is the moderator here, Brian.

I am certainly not biased. You forget that my partner is a Catholic Irish girl, and I have always stated my neutrality upon the whole issue.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That's not the issue that was raised. The issue was of your offensiveness within the thread.
    You and the other British are offended I have received a few rep points from non British forum members of what I wrote, they find it accurate and not at all offensive. You are aware as a moderator that the Irish were referred to as inferior on this thread?
    You had just called the people of NI and Scotland a "group of immigrants" which you thought needed to go home to England.
    Because they are immigrants not indigenous to that nation. I believe the Poles should return land to Germany and a population transfer to rectify land taken from the Germany after WWII. I believe likewis the Ukraine and Byelorussia should return land to the Poles with population exchanges. I believe the Turks living in Bulgaria are the same as the British population in Ulster and they should be deported back to Turkey.
    These people are not English, Brian, as you very well know.
    They are from Lowland Scotland who were planted there and England that is where they are from.
    May I remind you of who is the moderator here, Brian.
    May I remind you I have a right to express myself without threats or advice from moderators. I am here to inform non-British members of Apricity of the real nature of being British and that is it is MULTICULTURALISM and it has no place on this forum which fights this social disease. It is my intention if it is possible through my highlighting it to have this Northern Ireland section moved as a sub forum of Ireland titled "occupied Ireland".
    I am certainly not biased. You forget that my partner is a Catholic Irish girl, and I have always stated my neutrality upon the whole issue.
    So you claim I and many others haven't forgotten what you said about Irish women and Children Im sorry but you claim dont stack right.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

I have received a few rep points from non British forum members of what I wrote, they find it accurate and not at all offensive.
    That's great. I'm happy for you. If these people consider a member describing another European people as akin to that of Niggers...well, you are all in good company.

You are aware as a moderator that the Irish were referred to as inferior on this thread?
    Hang on....just reading the thread for the sixteenth time....no...wait....no, they weren't.
    The only insult in the thread start from your post onwards.

Because they are immigrants not indigenous to that nation.
    You don't seem to know your history very well, Brian. I suggest you learn it before tellign others they don't.

May I remind you I have a right to express myself without threats or advice from moderators.
    You do, Brian, but may I remind you that I am the moderator of this section and am doing my part in highlighting the reported post.

I am here to inform non-British members of Apricity of the real nature of being British and that is it is MULTICULTURALISM and it has no place on this forum which fights this social disease.
    You are welcome to do so, Brian, but please adhere to the rules.

It is my intention if it is possible through my highlighting it to have this Northern Ireland section moved as a sub forum of Ireland titled "occupied Ireland".
    It isn't possible. But you are very welcome to try, aslong as you adhere to the rules.

So you claim I and many others haven't forgotten what you said about Irish women and Children Im sorry but you claim dont stack right.
    I personally couldn't give a flying fuck what you and others still remember I said.
    What I said was a joke and quite clearly defies all reasoning to being a true feeling because...and I'll let this sink in...I have an Irish partner who I've been with for over 9 years (engaged to her from three months in) and have two lovely children who are half-Irish.

I do have to admit that their faces do look ruddyish and they smell of potatoes when they sleep.

Banned
    Last Online
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtic-Nordic
    Ethnicity
    Exile
    Politics
    Town Drunk
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

That's great. I'm happy for you. If these people consider a member describing another European people as akin to that of Niggers...well, you are all in good company.
    Again you are deliberately Lying I said:
    "Tha Boord o Ulstčr-Scotch"
    Sounds like street Nigger talk 'Da Hood!', typical example of a the damage to a language an immigrant does.
    Far cry from refering to them as Niggers.
    Hang on....just reading the thread for the sixteenth time....no...wait....no, they weren't.
    The only insult in the thread start from your post onwards.
    The insult started earlier with a reference to the Irish as inferior:
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyalist View Post
    I'm also a firm believer in the idea that superior peoples have the right to conquer and subjugate lower groups. What better way to put that into action than placing Reformed Anglo-Scots in a leadership roll over an island of classless, violent alcoholics?
    You had better find a superior people to conquer Eire as the current crop are nigger like mimics who are attempting to steal the Irish identity as their own. Shit any fool who has seen an Orange parade knows we are dealing with North Europes version of the Albanians.
    Seems straightforward to me why are you ignoring the original insult.
    You do, Brian, but may I remind you that I am the moderator of this section and am doing my part in highlighting the reported post.
    I dont think your qualified to be a moderator on this Irish section I would prefer someone who is not a promoter of British Multiculturalism.
    You are welcome to do so, Brian, but please adhere to the rules.
    The rules clearly state:
    3. This is a board for people of European heritage. We will not tolerate: pro-multiculturalism,
    Promoting British interests is promoting Multiculturalism.
    Views, ideas, and contributions that are hostile to Europeans or their heritage are not permitted.
    All posting on this particular sub forum are hostile towards the Native Irish.

Please adhere to the unbiased moderator concept .
    I personally couldn't give a flying fuck what you and others still remember I said.
    I personally dont give a flying fuck what you think is offensive on this thread your proven biased.
    I do have to admit that their faces do look ruddyish and they smell of potatoes when they sleep.
    Perhaps its because you are the colour of a spud

Malarxist-Bidenist
    Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    01-03-2022 @ 06:38 PM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Germanic, Celtic
    Ethnicity
    Northwestern European-American
    Ancestry
    Great Britain (early 17th c.), Ireland (19th c.), Elsaß Germany (19th c.)
    Country
    United States
    Region
    Illinois
    Y-DNA
    I1
    mtDNA
    H
    Taxonomy
    Atlantic
    Politics
    Wählt Sozialdemokratisch! 🌹
    Hero
    Aldous Huxley
    Religion
    Hindu - Shakta (शाक्तं)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5,782
    Given: 5,353

0 Not allowed!

Is that anything like referring to the Irish as "an inferior people" who "deserve to be conquered" ?

Why is it you guys are always so quick to jump when an Irish republican says something, but when a Billy boy says something inflammatory, you guys are conveniently silent and/or willing to justify it?

You have an Irish Catholic girlfriend?! A lot of white people in Latin America claim they aren't racist, and then try to prove it by showing off their mulatta girlfriend. Doesn't help.

Only butthurted clowns minuses my posts. -- Лиссиы

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Again you are deliberately Lying I said:
    I'm not lying Brian. You simply can't comprehend what it is you said' how it can be interpreted and how it offends.

The insult started earlier with a reference to the Irish as inferior:
    Okay, it seems you need someone to hold your hand during this little nod of the head to how it went about.

You threw an insult here. That's #13
    The insult thrown back to which you refer is here. That's post #20

Who threw the first insult, Brian?

Seems straightforward to me why are you ignoring the original insult.
    Do I need to hold your hand once more?

I dont think your qualified to be a moderator on this Irish section I would prefer someone who is not a promoter of British Multiculturalism.
    You are a laugh, Brian. It's good to see you have a sense of humour to go with that attitude.

The rules clearly state:

*snip*

Promoting British interests is promoting Multiculturalism.
    Define multiculturalism and see if your definition gets the same result as this: Sprite

All posting on this particular sub forum are hostile towards the Native Irish.
    I'm not hostile towards them, Brian. You don't seem to get the whole premise of a discussion board. One person offers one opinion and someone either agrees or writes a counter opinion to it.

I personally dont give a flying fuck what you think is offensive on this thread your proven biased.
    *Blows whistle* That's a yellow.

Banned
    Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Ethnicity
    Taxonomy
    Thumbs Up

0 Not allowed!

Quote Originally Posted by Óttar View Post
    Is that anything like referring to the Irish as "an inferior people" who "deserve to be conquered" ?
    Do I need to hold your hand as well, Ottar? Please refer to what was actually said and not what you have been led to beleive.

Why is it you guys are always so quick to jump when an Irish republican says something, but when a Billy boy says something inflammatory, you guys are conveniently silent and/or willing to justify it?
    Start reporting them then! I'm just doing my job. If you find something offensive amongst a thread, then by all means report it along with your reasons and it will be discussed and acted upon.

You have an Irish Catholic girlfriend?!
    Correct.

A lot of white people in Latin America claim they aren't racist, and then try to prove it by showing off their mulatta girlfriend. Doesn't help.
    How nice for them. I'm sure these couples you quote are happily living together. True love.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information