Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 0

0 Not allowed!

Default Albert Schweitzer's Prophetic Warning

“I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here like I have must learn and know: that these individuals are a sub-race. They have neither the mental or emotional abilities to equate or share equally with white men in any functions of our civilization. I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilization must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status: White the superior, and they the inferior. For whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equals, they will destroy and devour him, and they will destroy all his work. And so for any existing relationship or any benefit to this people, let white men, from anywhere in the world, who would come to help Africa, remember that you must maintain this status: you the master and they the inferior, like children whom you would help or teach. Never fraternize with them as equals. Never accept them as your social equals or they will devour you. They will destroy you.”

-Dr. Albert Schweitzer

SOURCE
    Though written decades before the fall of Rhodesia and South Africa to Marxist terrorists, it has proven to be a chillingly accurate picture of the present plight of whites on the continent.

`│´ 1312019132512912292038191221 Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Germanic
    Ethnicity
    northern barbarian
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    frosty & bloodthirsty
    Politics
    savaging and pillaging
    Religion
    catheist & evil cat propagandist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101

0 Not allowed!

According to this website, it is a false quote:

Was Schweitzer a racist?

Q: On racist and anti-racist-sites I have found the following text:

This is what he said shortly before his death:

I have given my life to alleviate the sufferings of Africa. There is something that all white men who have lived here, must learn and know; that these individuals are a sub-race; they have neither the intellectual , mental or emotional abilities to equate or share in any of the functions of our civilisation.

"I have given my life to try to bring unto them the advantages which our civilisation must offer, but I have become well aware that we must retain this status; white, the superior, and they the inferior; for whenever a white man seeks to live among them as their equal, they will either destroy him or devour him, and they will destroy all his work; and so for any existing relationship or for any benefit to this people let white men from anywhere in the world who would come to help Africa remember that you must continually retain this status; you the master, and they the inferior, like children that you would help or teach. Never fraternise with them as equals, never accept them as your social equals ; or they will devour you; they will destroy you."- Dr. Albert Schweitzer, winner of the 1952 Nobel Prize for peace, in his 1961 book, From My African Notebook.

Answer: This quote is utterly false and is an outrageously inaccurate picture of Dr. Schweitzer’s view of Africans. Dr. Schweitzer never said or wrote anything remotely like this. It does NOT appear in the book African Notebook. On the question of Schweitzer and race, my own comments from the Foreword to the current edition of African Notebook, are below.

--Lachlan Forrow, MD
    President, The Albert Schweitzer Fellowship (USA)
    Associate Professor of Medicine, Harvard Medical School

Last Online
    11-01-2009 @ 11:40 AM
    Meta-Ethnicity
    Celtogermanic
    Ethnicity
    Anglo-Celtic
    Ancestry
    British Isles
    Country
    Canada
    Region
    Ontario
    Politics
    Conservative
    Religion
    Protestant
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24

0 Not allowed!

I did read that the quote is a fabrication, but some sources argue that he actually did write it, and modern associates are attempting a cover-up to protect his image and legacy.

`│´ 1312019132512912292038191221 Apricity Funding Member
    "Friend of Apricity"

Last Online
    @
    Meta-Ethnicity
    North Germanic
    Ethnicity
    northern barbarian
    Country
    Sweden
    Taxonomy
    frosty & bloodthirsty
    Politics
    savaging and pillaging
    Religion
    catheist & evil cat propagandist
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 101

0 Not allowed!

That could very well be! It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

In any case, it is a good quote .

Quote Originally Posted by Loyalist View Post
    I did read that the quote is a fabrication, but some sources argue that he actually did write it, and modern associates are attempting a cover-up to protect his image and legacy.

Thread Information